Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
(why are the called differently in the spread sheet?).
It usually happens for new superchargers until everything gets synchronized.

We match supercharge.info. It appears there (and in the spreadsheet) before Tesla names it. When it appears in www.tesla.com/findus they usually update the name to match Tesla. It seems the Tesla name in the nav does not match the findus page. Also the address on the building permit (and in supercharge.info) is 17th St, not Pennsylvania Ave.

Now you know why it is different. I'll update the name to Pennsylvania Ave to match the Tesla nav, and change the address to Pennsylvania Ave to match the Tesla website.

1649795969703.png

It's gotten better and better, I think they have laptops on scene that let them activate right after they test them. I was at the Madera before it opened, while the guys were there finishing testing. I got to charge and on the way home I posted that it was open and a few minutes later it showed up in the nav map

• Informative
Reactions: SilverMonk
We've headed out on another road trip. Today, we were hopping across West Texas from one charger to the next. I think I'm having more fun than my wife is.

4/11/11
Willcox AZ
Deming NM
El Paso TX - Rudy's BBQ by the charger is pretty good
Van Horn TX

4/12/22
Pecos TX
Fort Stockton TX
Ozona TX
Junction TX
Llano TX
Waco TX - made sure to get my free coffee from Collin Street Bakery. Couldn't talk the wife into a pecan cake.

More to come in the next few days.

If we were having a contest for playgrounds visited in your Tesla, I'm pretty sure you'd be the leader. :)
It has come full circle. Most of my childhood memories revolve around long drives to find random playgrounds. Now it’s using smart phones to find them.

I won’t be able to tally until I’m home but I think my 4 year old will have visited over 200 superchargers by tomorrow. Plus the James Place Inn badge 😉

It's gotten better and better, I think they have laptops on scene that let them activate right after they test them. I was at the Madera before it opened, while the guys were there finishing testing. I got to charge and on the way home I posted that it was open and a few minutes later it showed up in the nav map
I was at the Buffalo charger one evening before it appeared on the map screen, but it let me charge anyway. While I was there, a guy pulled up in a Tesla-badged car and was fiddling with his laptop. We got to talking and he said he was just messaging the Mother Ship to let them know they could mark it as live. I interpret that to mean that there is another "human" step between commissioning and map appearance, which can take a non-zero and variable amount of time. It was live on the screen the next morning

4/13 - the last hurrah

Mt Jackson, VA
Woodstock, VA
Winchester, VA
Martinsburg, WV
Hagerstown, MD - venture drive
Gettysburg, PA
Reading, PA

11 days. 74 new-to-me chargers. 3,829 miles. 301 Wh/mi. Priceless time spent with Tesla friends. Priceless time spent with non-Tesla friends. 1 very agreeable 4 year old. And XXX dollars in supercharging (can anyone tell me where to find this? I’m a newb!)

4/13 - the last hurrah

Mt Jackson, VA
Woodstock, VA
Winchester, VA
Martinsburg, WV
Gettysburg, PA
Reading, PA

11 days. 74 new-to-me chargers. 3,829 miles. 301 Wh/mi. Priceless time spent with Tesla friends. Priceless time spent with non-Tesla friends. 1 very agreeable 4 year old. And XXX dollars in supercharging (can anyone tell me where to find this? I’m a newb!)
Nice job PG. Killed me. 😉
look in your history on app for charges. Or wait for the credit card…

Reactions: PhillyGal
4/13 - the last hurrah

Mt Jackson, VA
Woodstock, VA
Winchester, VA
Martinsburg, WV
Gettysburg, PA
Reading, PA

Awesome trip!

The easiest way to view charging cost is to click on Charge Stats in the app.

Reactions: Shesmyne2"
...And XXX dollars in supercharging (can anyone tell me where to find this? I’m a newb!)
You likely won't be able to see April charges until May but you can keep track of your Supercharger visits on the Tesla website:

Login, then select the "Charging" tab on the menu on the left. You should see your charging history through the end of the previous month.

Even more interesting, if you go to the end of the list you will see a list of downloadable csv files for each month that can be opened in a spreadsheet with details of each Supercharger stop, including the price charged at each one and the kWh added. For example, this is my March Supercharging log from my Tesla account:

March Supercharger list.jpg

You likely won't be able to see April charges until May but you can keep track of your Supercharger visits on the Tesla website:

Login, then select the "Charging" tab on the menu on the left. You should see your charging history through the end of the previous month.

Even more interesting, if you go to the end of the list you will see a list of downloadable csv files for each month that can be opened in a spreadsheet with details of each Supercharger stop, including the price charged at each one and the kWh added. For example, this is my March Supercharging log from my Tesla account:

View attachment 793498
For some that is going to be a learning experience. Goodbye FUSC.
Original NKYTA has been sold. Going to a hopefully good SoCal home this weekend. 🥲
LR 3 should arrive Tesla “soon”, still hopefully a bridge to RoadsterII depending on new gig.
I might have to take the summer off to get back into 😇”this game”. We shall see.

Getting charged at every SC stop - weird - I guess I’ll use the CC to convert to future air miles for future Turo trips to Europe.
😉🤣
🧐