Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's been an unusual amount of snow in NE Minnesota this year, and there were reports that the waterfalls going into Lake Superior were pretty angry. So we added a day driving up the North Shore of Lake Superior in front of a planned trip to Winnipeg. That just happened to get me a few new Superchargers.

4/29
Thunder Bay, ON
Upsala, ON
Ignace, ON
Dryden, ON
Kenora, ON
Winnipeg, MB

5/1
Bemidji, MN

Middle Gooseberry Falls:
PXL_20220429_140755910.jpg

High Falls on the Pigeon River:
PXL_20220429_170611034.jpg

Let's see how @Big Earl makes out with supercharge.info in regards to naming locations based on nav vs findus.

View attachment 799528
Yup, whatever is fine by me, I just noticed it when my fetch from tesla.com added a duplicate entry... I'll have to adjust my filtering parameters.

Thanks for being consistently inconsistent, Tesla!

My Tesla Pokemon, as my daughter calls it, report of my short holiday to the Elzas in France.
My first stop at Horst and having a coffee in the sun while charging .
20220421_101717Horst.jpg

Next stop Erfstadt. Probably the only place in Germany with Englisch text on the ground.

20220421_120456Erfstadf.jpg

It is difficult to get it on the picture but it says: Charge Here.

I know I don't play the Tesla Pokemon right as I passed some Suc's but I wanted to get Wörrstadt as it was still not visited on the map the evening before. But still I was beaten.
20220421_140246Worrstad.jpg

I stayed a few days in Strasbourg. There is a Suc too.

20220424_121156Strasbough.jpg

Then we took the Wine route to Colmar and stayed there a few days. Colmar is on the list for a Suc but that one comes too late for me.
We went a bit further south to Mulhouse.
20220429_164728Mulhouse.jpg

We took a different way back driving through 5 different Countries. France, Luxembourg, Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands.
First stop Nancy (south).
Funny point 3 Tesla's charging all from The Netherlands.

20220501_093717Nancy.jpg

Too early for coffee so a quick charge to clear a whole country in one go.
Yes Luxembourg only has one Suc with only 4 stalls and one was Iced, So 3 cars at a stall again all from The Netherlands yes the BMW ICE too.

20220501_111830Mensbech.jpg

Another quick stop at Vervier I probably drove a bit too fast in Germany to get to The Netherlands where the Suc's are a lot cheaper.

20220501_134038Vervier.jpg

I was clearly not the only one traveling as the most southern Suc in The Netherlands Urmond was a bit busy, no waiting but not many free stalls.

20220501_144123Urmond.jpg

Total trip was only 2015 km with 476,6 kWh used with an average off 237 Wh/km

I think the only way any of us are going to get more than Simone's 53 in one day is by going from DC to NYC and hitting that crazy concentration of SpCs.
Don’t think it isn’t on my list! Just not next month. 😉 Mor density!

Given the admins propensity for coming up with new ways to track whacky stats who says they won’t come up with geographic circles of of prime hunting grounds for breaking the record? 🤗🤗

There is a case to be made for newbies entering the game that that part of the game gets them X-country, and into the real game?? 🤷

Last edited:
Reactions: Tdreamer
About to start my next mainland trip, and getting to add my first one since last December. A whopping 2.7 mile drive from my stepdaughter's place where SKYGZR lives.

#352, 05/03/22, Troutdale, OR

My trip will take me down to southern California and back, so I'm hoping to pass everybody that passed me on the list these past 4 months. 😀
@Polly Wog , I hope your travels have only positive expeiences.
You should have no trouble passing me. I've been without my Model S since mid-March when the deer leaped into my path. I'm still waiting for the $15,000 of repairs to be completed. Parts (like a hood) take forever.
And, my wife had a hip replaced last week, so it's hard to tell if she'll be ready for a road trip first, or I get the car back first.
Picture of deer below the moment before impact.
vlcsnap-2022-03-15-16h57m09s401.png

You should have no trouble passing me. I've been without my Model S since mid-March when the deer leaped into my path. I'm still waiting for the $15,000 of repairs to be completed. Parts (like a hood) take forever.
And, my wife had a hip replaced last week, so it's hard to tell if she'll be ready for a road trip first, or I get the car back first.
View attachment 800423
Oh Deer... sorry to hear. That sucks.

View attachment 800423
We need an !ouch! enoji. Yikes. Daylight even…

Reactions: SilverMonk
5/4:

1118. Cabazon, CA - Morongo Trail
1119. Highland, CA
1120. Inyokern, CA - Locust Ave
1121. Inyokern, CA
1122. Lone Pine, CA
1123. Bishop, CA
1124. Mammoth Lakes, CA

Today didn’t go at all as planned. I left my laptop at the hotel in Twentynine Palms and didn’t realize it until I was 90 minutes down the road in Highland. After backtracking to get it, I decided to completely change things up and go up 395 through the Sierras and eastern California. I’m glad I did, because the drive is amazing and it’s in between ski and summer seasons, so I have the place to myself. It’s worth the trade-off of fewer chargers to have a scenic, traffic-free trip through places I’ve never been.

Highlight pictures from today:

5C34EE3C-5BD7-4DA6-BE2D-08242090CE7A.jpeg

BD2DC0F7-D3C6-4D9B-BC9B-82593500A6AA.jpeg

1F41D872-770E-4DEE-BBD4-F8861D102A86.jpeg