Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our top 4 all active in the past 7 days!! Rest of the top 10 slacking.... ;)

1651838593941.png

Not to diminish your achievement, but I want to make sure we are clear on the rules of the “most superchargers in a day” challenge: the clock runs from midnight to midnight local supercharger time. Not sure if you were going for that or your own 24 hour challenge.
I will check what my midnight to midnight count is. No offense to the official rule but in this particular case I don't really care what the official rule is or if I am officially ranked for this or not. I have been wanting to do this for years and I finally had the opportunity to do it. I chose from 8 am to 8 am because I wanted to sleep just before the marathon. Starting midnight would mean I would have been up an additional 12 hours before which would end up me being a zombie driving overly tired and potentially dangerous. Again no disrespect for the official rules. I'm doing this for me and I'm sharing it here for fun. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Midnight to midnight is rather arbitrary since one could easily cross time zones or a day when daylight savings changes.

Midnight to midnight is rather arbitrary since one could easily cross time zones or a day when daylight savings changes.

No disrespect intended, but midnight to midnight is anything but arbitrary. It's actually the very definition of a "day".
I actually had a radio DJ cut me off once when he said, “We’ll, even a broken clock is right twice a day. “ and I responded that wasn’t correct. If it was daylight savings and depending on the time the clock could be right just once or even three times.

Still awaiting delivery of my new LR3. Certainly not the experience in Dec 2012, flat bedded to our house.
VIN 237k+ and the date keeps getting pushed out. Ordered 2/19 and the factory is 20miles away. 😤

The delivery / new owner experience is definitely not what it once was. Night and day difference from my 2015 Model S to my 2022 Model X. (I had a 2-paragraph rant teed up here but it's kinda off-topic.) Hope you get your new ride soon. :)

Bruce.

No disrespect intended, but midnight to midnight is anything but arbitrary. It's actually the very definition of a "day".

Not really.

"As a term in physics and astronomy it is approximately the period during which the Earth completes one rotation around its axis,[1] which takes about 24 hours."

Since the definition is based on the entire earth, any time zone is as valid as any other.

If we want to define it as midnight to midnight, here is a fun scenario. Suppose I do this challenge driving east to west I could easily cover three times zones and thus add 3 hours to what is officially considered midnight of the same day.

Again, I am here for fun and a friendly challenge. I only share this here because we are all sharing the same spirit and like-minded will appreciate it.

Not really.

"As a term in physics and astronomy it is approximately the period during which the Earth completes one rotation around its axis,[1] which takes about 24 hours."

Since the definition is based on the entire earth, any time zone is as valid as any other.

If we want to define it as midnight to midnight, here is a fun scenario. Suppose I do this challenge driving east to west I could easily cover three times zones and thus add 3 hours to what is officially considered midnight of the same day.

Again, I am here for fun and a friendly challenge. I only share this here because we are all sharing the same spirit and like-minded will appreciate it.
This could have gone an entirely different direction.
You put your sites in using the actual day stamp, because you were going to do that anyway since game records don’t matter.
Then the admins notice that you’re not on the most daily visits chart and ask and that’s when you volunteer the 8 to 8 routing. Maybe some folks feel like you deserve mention and then we’re having a different discussion.

This would be an impressive feat in a Tesla, even badge worthy :)

Google Maps says 23hr11min from Chattahoochee, FL to San Simon, AZ so it's definitely doable in a gas car, especially with the 3 bonus hours. You'd have to speed quite a bit to make it work in a Tesla. And of course you get penalized for speeding with additional charging time. And you'd also be going uphill and likely into a headwind! I'm guessing you'd have to average 10-15mph over the speed limit to pull it off. A random Sunday in May (not Memorial Day weekend) feels close to optimal, so maybe someone should try it the day after tomorrow :)

This would be an impressive feat in a Tesla, even badge worthy :)

Google Maps says 23hr11min from Chattahoochee, FL to San Simon, AZ so it's definitely doable in a gas car, especially with the 3 bonus hours. You'd have to speed quite a bit to make it work in a Tesla. And of course you get penalized for speeding with additional charging time. And you'd also be going uphill and likely into a headwind! I'm guessing you'd have to average 10-15mph over the speed limit to pull it off. A random Sunday in May (not Memorial Day weekend) feels close to optimal, so maybe someone should try it the day after tomorrow :)

Best wait until we "fall back" so you can gain another bonus hour due to daylight savings time. Definitely worth a badge if you can do all those things on a leap second transition (<-- actually a thing).

Bruce.

Best wait until we "fall back" so you can gain another bonus hour due to daylight savings time. Definitely worth a badge if you can do all those things on a leap second transition (<-- actually a thing).

Bruce.
That actually doesn't work, because Arizona does not observe daylight saving time. During summer the other 8 months of the year, Arizona is effectively on PDT (actually Mountain Standard Time), while New Mexico is on Mountain Daylight time.

Also, on average you will get better weather in summer than on fallback day in November. And even just having warmer weather is generally better for battery range. Also during May/June/July, approximately 16 of your 27 hours would be in daylight vs something like 12/27 in November.

• Informative
Reactions: Big Earl and bmah
Only seven for today, but I should get a decent number tomorrow. 😀 It would have been nice to add the new (but unpowered) supercharger in Red Bluff, but it is still missing a transformer. 😞

#355, 05/06/22, Vacaville, CA
#356, 05/06/22, Fairfield, CA
- Holiday Lane
#357, 05/06/22, Fairfield, CA
- Travis Blvd
#358, 05/06/22, Napa, CA
#359, 05/06/22, Napa, CA
- Factory Stores Drive
#360, 05/06/22, Sonoma, CA
#361, 05/06/22, Vallejo, CA

That actually doesn't work, because Arizona does not observe daylight saving time. During summer the other 8 months of the year, Arizona is effectively on PDT (actually Mountain Standard Time), while New Mexico is on Mountain Daylight time.

Also, on average you will get better weather in summer than on fallback day in November. And even just having warmer weather is generally better for battery range. Also during May/June/July, approximately 16 of your 27 hours would be in daylight vs something like 12/27 in November.
Actually I found a route that is faster and doesn't have the MST/PDT issue. Bergland, MI to Mullan, ID comes in around 22 hours.

Rileysburg, IN to Oasis, NV is around 23 hours. All 3 are close enough that it would probably depend on traffic, construction, and/or weather as to which one is fastest at any given time, but I think the Michigan to Idaho route is going to be the fastest most of the time.

Reactions: Big Earl

The State of Arizona doesn’t observe DST. However, the Navajo Nation lands (federal) do. A large chunk (20% ish) of the North Eastern part of AZ does abide by MDT, and the pockets around Tuba City and the Hopi Reservation make it even more interesting.

I think this came up when we discussed how many TZs you could be in, in one day. So many pages ago!

Mine was $604 to replace the DC charging contactors. I can send you my service invoice if you’d like, although our problems could be different. Also, my initial estimate was different (misdiagnosed) than the work that was actually performed.

Please let us know if the charging ECU upgrade enables CCS charging. My understanding is there’s more to it on our earlier cars. But if it works, it’s definitely something I’m interested in having done.

5/6:

1128. Hood River, OR
1129. Troutdale, OR

6,276 miles completed in nine days of driving. Most days were twelve to fourteen hours of driving, usually in the 600 to 800 mile range.

EDB2AEC2-78AB-47CF-9481-60BE3283CF39.jpeg

Sunset behind Lummi Island, overlooking Samish and Bellingham Bays.

I’ll be here until the 17th or 18th, when we hit the road east to Custer. See some of you there, I hope!