Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
@StefanSarzio Congratz on taking back the lead in Europa. Hope you have a fantastic trip in Scandinavia.
The first part of the holiday (driving up north) is done. But I hope not the whole holiday - just got this:

PXL_20220516_111518832.jpg

The trip just far:

Screenshot_20220516-134931.png

Latest, but hopefully not last, photo from the stuffed elk at a supercharger:

PXL_20220516_113511943.jpg

Florence SC Bucees - 5/16/22 - First :)
@jasondelane, since Supercharge.info still shows this as Construction, do you have confirmation of your car charging here such as a pic of the green light at the charge port or kW numbers on the screen or in your charger location history? Thanks in advance. I've added this visit to the spreadsheet but confirm if you can since you are the 1st visit to this one. Love me some Buc-ee's!

1652709273344.png

15 May 2022:

347. Tumwater, WA
348. Lacey, WA
349. Auburn, WA
350. Federal Way, WA
351. Seattle, WA - NW Ballard Way
352. Seattle, WA - NE Northgate Way
353. Bothell, WA
354. Bellevue, WA
355. North Bend, WA
356. Leavenworth, WA
357. Entiat, WA
358. Moses Lake, WA
359. Ellensburg, WA - Canyon Road
360. Yakima, WA

16 May 2022:

361. Kennewick, WA

That's all the new ones for this trip.

Camped at Grayland Beach State Park Saturday, where it rained all night.

Was hoping for light traffic in Seattle on a Sunday. No such luck. Rain made driving difficult because the spray from cars, at highway speed, obscured the lane lines and curves. I also couldn't see anything of the scenery. Nevertheless, I wish we could get some of that rain at home!

Glad I was eastbound on I-90 since westbound was stop and go from about Cle Elum to Snoqualmie Pass. Collision? Normal Sunday afternoon traffic? Don't know.

About 600 miles for the day but not a direct route! Thanks to the game, of course.

May 15th

North Carolina

Halifax
Oxford
Benson

South Carolina

Walterboro

Georgia

Millen

Against my better judgment I'm attempting to sweep through Florida (and back to DC!) before arriving in Custer on Friday. Sleep deprivation is in my future!
Benson, NC and Millen, GA were 1st visits, @PLUS EV. Nicely done. Enjoy the trip and gathering but I'll miss it this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: PLUS EV
Glad I was eastbound on I-90 since westbound was stop and go from about Cle Elum to Snoqualmie Pass. Collision? Normal Sunday afternoon traffic? Don't know.
They've been doing utility work along that stretch all week, with extensive delays. Don't know if that was the reason on Sunday or just Sunday drivers. In my limited recent experience, that stretch always seems to have slow traffic - never quite sure why.

Sorry to have missed you in Seattle.

15 May 2022:

347. Tumwater, WA
348. Lacey, WA
349. Auburn, WA
350. Federal Way, WA
353. Bothell, WA
354. Bellevue, WA
355. North Bend, WA
356. Leavenworth, WA
357. Entiat, WA
358. Moses Lake, WA
360. Yakima, WA

16 May 2022:

361. Kennewick, WA

Was hoping for light traffic in Seattle on a Sunday. No such luck. Rain made driving difficult because the spray from cars, at highway speed, obscured the lane lines and curves. I also couldn't see anything of the scenery. Nevertheless, I wish we could get some of that rain at home!

About 600 miles for the day but not a direct route! Thanks to the game, of course.
All updated in the spreadsheet, @dgpcolorado, and confirm that makes 361 for you (just 6 more to take over 30th place). Sorry about the weather up there during your trip. My last time through Snoqualmie Pass was a nail-biter and I think I made it to Ellensburg with 0 miles showing but that was back when there were no chargers between northern Seattle and Ellensburg.

The first part of the holiday (driving up north) is done. But I hope not the whole holiday - just got this:

View attachment 804952

The trip just far:

View attachment 804953

Latest, but hopefully not last, photo from the stuffed elk at a supercharger:

View attachment 804955
I've never had it, but from reading forum posts, that warning is fairly common. I believe the usual cause of the warning is needing a new 12V battery. Hopefully that's all it is because that should be a fairly simple task for a service center (is there any service center that far north?!?). I've also heard reports of people driving for days or even weeks with that warning, but others couldn't start their car the next day so it varies a lot.

Looks like a fun trip by the way! One of these days I will go visit my homeland in Harnosand, Sweden. Looks like you probably drove through there.

Reactions: StefanSarzio
12V was my hope, too. Error message is gone right now. But Service Center in Tromsø says it's an isolation error from remote diagnostic.

Tomorrow is national holiday. So real diagnostic on Wednesday.

I was thinking about trying to drive on because of the reports you referenced. But with girlfriend and dog and some remote areas we want to visit...I don't dare to do that.

Didn't know you're from the area - it's like I especially avoided it looking at the map.🤣

Screenshot_20220516-185152.png

15 May 2022:

347. Tumwater, WA
348. Lacey, WA
349. Auburn, WA
350. Federal Way, WA
353. Bothell, WA
354. Bellevue, WA
355. North Bend, WA
356. Leavenworth, WA
357. Entiat, WA
358. Moses Lake, WA
360. Yakima, WA

16 May 2022:

361. Kennewick, WA

I was in Seattle yesterday and would have met you, had I known you were there. :)

Reactions: Darren S
12V was my hope, too. Error message is gone right now. But Service Center in Tromsø says it's an isolation error from remote diagnostic.

Tomorrow is national holiday. So real diagnostic on Wednesday.

I was thinking about trying to drive on because of the reports you referenced. But with girlfriend and dog and some remote areas we want to visit...I don't dare to do that.

Didn't know you're from the area - it's like I especially avoided it looking at the map.🤣

View attachment 805055

Be careful adventuring too far from home with isolation errors. My understanding is it will rapidly get to the point that it no longer allows you to drive. Best of luck!

Reactions: StefanSarzio
Benson, NC and Millen, GA were 1st visits, @PLUS EV. Nicely done. Enjoy the trip and gathering but I'll miss it this year.
Nice. I had forgotten to check for firsts! Apologies to any area supercharger hunters for the lack of warning. I hit Millen around 10:30pm so didn't give them much of a chance! :) Also, I was actually trying to update this thread while I was there, but I couldn't get my internet to work. Might be time for a new phone because I've been having some issues with that on this trip (though strangely it worked better than ever in Canada).

View attachment 805055
Not exactly "from" there, but 3/4 of my family have been in what is now the US for centuries, while the other 1/4 is from Harnosand. 2 of my great grandparents immigrated from there in the late 1800s. We stopped eating lutefisk at Christmas dinner after grandma died though :)

Six for today. I hadn't done research on the Buena Park (SC) location, so went there despite the fact that it isn't in the nav. Fortunately, they had two spots where they were letting customers charge, so I was able to nab it. 😀

#447, 05/16/22, San Gabriel, CA
#448, 05/16/22, Commerce, CA
#449, 05/16/22, Downey, CA - Lakewood Boulevard
#450, 05/16/22, Downey, CA - Stonewood Street
#451, 05/16/22, Cerritos, CA - Los Cerritos Center
#452, 05/16/22, Buena Park (SC), CA

We dropped off Anna's brother this morning in Foster City and continued Southward on our Supercharger hunt. I had hoped to get Kettleman City - Bernard Dr. today - I could swear I checked it a couple of times on weekdays last week and it was showing as open on the Nav - in fact, I remember thinking it must finally be open full time, but apparently I was wrong as it was showing as Temporarily Closed today. If I had known this yesterday I would probably have changed the route and headed straight to Bishop from Foster City. So a bit of a wasted day with no new Superchargers. Map & stats posted for completeness.
Day 5.JPG
Day 5b.JPG