Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can usually chop a chunk of time off our trips by stopping at an intermediate charger with a lower battery reading than by charging as full as the car recommends. And I usually get a bunch of strange looks from other folks as I splash and dash. :)
I have found myself doing the opposite at times when nav doesn't think I can make a destination and routes me to an intermediate stop or recommends returning to the previous stop. I end up selecting my next destination and using "remove charging stops" to force nav to calculate the actual stop I want. I'm comfortable driving down to 5% if I have to and nav isn't (97% to 5% trip legs have become common in my degraded range car).

However, one change I noticed on my recent long trip was that the "5% bug" is gone. Some here will remember that a year ago estimates estimates of 5% at the destination, while charging, couldn't be relied on. It was a considerable nuisance. Now I find that the estimates seem overly conservative before setting out on a trip leg. After a few miles the estimate at destination resets higher and becomes more in line with my experience. This happened over and over, even at low altitude, so it was a real change to the nav algorithm, at least for my oddball short range car (RM at 100% about 162 miles now). It was really quite helpful. Anyone else notice that?

Perhaps it is because I generally drive close to the speed limit on high speed highways and nav now assumes 10 mph or more over?

Last edited:
"5% bug" is gone
Yes, it seems they have changed the algorithm. I would put in my next stop while charging, and see the "estimate on arrival" start negative and slowly increase until it got to 6% and then stall for a while. I figured that meant you "could" make it with 6%. Eventually it would resume and start climbing - at which point I found the estimate to be very good.

Seems to be a little different now - the stall is around 3%, then increases. Once past that stall the estimate seems good. After some pack issues, I try to keep it above 15% on arrival if I can, but will go down to 5% on long legs when I'm impatient - though my car does have more range (and charges faster) than yours.

• Informative
Reactions: dgpcolorado
Watch out for the sprinklers that are behind those destination chargers. They left some serious hard water spots on the back of my car that took some heavy duty polishing to remove.
The pop-up sprinklers water the superchargers at Lincoln NH. It's a little unnerving stepping in puddles to plug in. I figure they're hoping to grow their V2s into V3s or something.

I can usually chop a chunk of time off our trips by stopping at an intermediate charger with a lower battery reading than by charging as full as the car recommends. And I usually get a bunch of strange looks from other folks as I splash and dash. :)
Not as strange as me when I plug in for 30 seconds!

Awhile back, I did a "plug and bug" at a location in the Bay Area that was mostly full. I think I was plugged in for about 15 seconds. Anyway, a couple of owners were having a conversation when one of them asked me, "Is everything all right?" I replied, "Yes! Thank you for asking!"

He then inquired why I unplugged so quickly. I didn't want to go into the whole spiel about our little competition. So I lied. (If you know me, I am not a liar.) I said that Tesla hired me about a month ago to drive around and do various things that they spelled out for me, so just following orders. I held up my clipboard with an Excel spreadsheet that I made before leaving home.

They nodded in understanding, and off I drove.

How much of a hassle is it driving from the to Canada and back these days? I plan on going next month
If you're fully Covid vaxed it's not much different than in the before times except you need to register with the Canadian ArriveCan system withen 72 hours of your crossing and upload proof of vaccination. Pre crossing tests are no longer a requirement for fully vaxed individuals.

How much of a hassle is it driving from the to Canada and back these days? I plan on going next month

If you're fully Covid vaxed it's not much different than in the before times except you need to register with the Canadian ArriveCan system withen 72 hours of your crossing and upload proof of vaccination. Pre crossing tests are no longer a requirement for fully vaxed individuals.
Apparently, you don't need a current passport either.......

Yeah, takes about 10 minutes to answer all the questions and upload pics of your passport and vaccination card. I'm under the impression that they would probably let you in without using the app, but it would likely cause your crossing to take longer. It does require you to declare which border crossing and on which day you plan to cross, which can be kind of hard for those of us who don't plan very well :) Last time, I ended up crossing about 30 minutes after midnight so I was technically there a day later than I declared but no one said anything.

• Informative
Reactions: SilverMonk
Third and final day of my Cleveland trip. I picked up four new chargers.
  • Parkersburg, WV
  • Charleston, WV
  • Kernersville, NC
  • Fort Mill, SC
If I'm reading the spreadsheet right, I'm the first in the competition to get Fort Mill. (I finally saw the posts in its thread that said it opened at the end of the week, so I went out of my way to get it on the way back into Charlotte.)

I even remembered to take a pic of Argeux charging at Fort Mill.
argeux_charging_at_fort_mill.jpg

And here's a pick with some roller coaster at Carowinds above the trees in the background.
carowinds_background_of_fort_mill_sc.jpg

I'm under the impression that they would probably let you in without using the app, but it would likely cause your crossing to take longer.
I can tell you from experience they will not let you in without a completed ArriveCAN (it wasn't me but my parents who were traveling with us in the same car). They turned us around and made us go back through the US entry to complete the ArriveCAN.