Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Harvest of the day

Screen Shot 2022-05-29 at 9.15.21 PM.png

May 29th

Texas

Houston - W Alabama St.
Waller
More May 29th

Texas

Hutto
Del Valle
Sunset Village (it's called something else like Brodie Lane in the Nav)
West Lake Hills
Bee Cave

I won't even be able to clear the state this time as I passed right by Baymont last night. Apparently it was already open but no one updated the thread till today :-(

More May 29th

Texas

Hutto
Del Valle
Sunset Village (it's called something else like Brodie Lane in the Nav)
West Lake Hills
Bee Cave

I won't even be able to clear the state this time as I passed right by Baymont last night. Apparently it was already open but no one updated the thread till today :-(
Just saw it this aft on supercharge.info. Was on my list to check out.

Today's catch:

198. Rowland Heights, CA
199. City of Industry, CA
200. Diamond Bar, CA
201. Brea, CA
202. Anaheim (East Katella Ave.), CA
203. Hawthorne (W. 120th St.), CA
204. Hawthorne (El Segunda Blvd.), CA

(spreadsheet updated)

Somewhat annoyingly I missed getting Fountain Valley (Warner Ave.)...we passed within a couple blocks of there but my wife was driving at the time so it wouldn't have counted anyway.

Bruce.

IMG_8781.JPG

Snuck one more in before midnight:

May 29th

Texas

Lubbock - service center (first)

Honestly not sure this one will count for the game long term, but it's apparently available to the public 24/7 at the moment. It's not in the Nav yet, and I'm not sure it ever will be. I suspect they will build a real supercharger somewhere in Lubbock and then start reserving this one for service center use only. But that could happen in the next month or years from now. For now, it provides much needed fast charging in a massive hole in the supercharger map.

D22C8EF2-2607-4D0F-8EE0-E7BBC4AA0CD3.jpeg

Last edited:
Just saw it this aft on supercharge.info. Was on my list to check out.
The worst part about Baytown (not Baymont as previously stated) is that I think I saw it in the Nav last night and didn't recognize it as being new. I remember looking for an emergency stop if consumption was high on the Iowa, LA to Houston leg and thinking Channelview would be my best option and then being surprised there was one further east of Channelview. I just figured I must have hit it on a previous trip. In some rural area, I would never not recognize a new supercharger but in large cities (especially ones I'm not that familiar with), there are too many now for me to keep track of them all. Ah well.

Reactions: Tdreamer
Continuing across TC-1. Had a hard time getting away from the Regina SK SC because people kept stopping and asking questions about the car and charging. I even showed one guy how to use a public J plug on his PHEV Jeep that he just picked up yesterday (there was a Flo station across from the SC) .

I think this may top Jackman ME as the muddiest SC location. My wife stepped off the edge of the asphalt pad and sunk up to her ankle. Whitewood SK
20220529_155346.jpg

Maple Creek, SK
Swift Current, SK
Moose Jaw, SK
Regina, SK
Whitewood, SK
Brandon, MB
Portage la Prairie, MB
Winnipeg, MB

Twelve for today, and I'm oh so close to #500, which I'll reach tomorrow morning. After never once charging at a Supercharger in an unpaved lot (read: dirt and gravel), I hit 2 in a row under such circumstances, Bakersfield- Copus Road, and Kettleman City - Bernard Drive. I'm glad that I didn't bother washing the car, as it would have been a waste of time.

#486, 05/29/22, San Fernando, CA - Celis Street
#487, 05/29/22, Santa Clarita, CA
#488, 05/29/22, Tejon Ranch, CA - Outlets at Tejon Pkwy
#489, 05/29/22, Tejon Ranch, CA
#490, 05/29/22, Bakersfield, CA - Copus Road
#491, 05/29/22, Kettleman City, CA - Bernard Drive
#492, 05/29/22, Harris Ranch, CA
#493, 05/29/22, Traver, CA
#494, 05/29/22, Clovis, CA
#495, 05/29/22, Fresno, CA - North Blackstone Avenue
#496, 05/29/22, Fresno, CA - North Riverside Drive
#497, 05/29/22, Madera, CA - Avenue 7

Continuing across TC-1. Had a hard time getting away from the Regina SK SC because people kept stopping and asking questions about the car and charging. I even showed one guy how to use a public J plug on his PHEV Jeep that he just picked up yesterday (there was a Flo station across from the SC) .

I think this may top Jackman ME as the muddiest SC location. My wife stepped off the edge of the asphalt pad and sunk up to her ankle. Whitewood SK
View attachment 810465
Maple Creek, SK
Swift Current, SK
Moose Jaw, SK
Regina, SK
Whitewood, SK
Brandon, MB
Portage la Prairie, MB
Winnipeg, MB
Haha I had a fairly post-apocalyptic looking pic from Whitewood as well, but it was much drier back in August. In fact it was a dusty hellscape.

In some rural area, I would never not recognize a new supercharger but in large cities (especially ones I'm not that familiar with), there are too many now for me to keep track of them all. Ah well.
I was experiencing a similar thing, only I have a 1/3rd or less chargers in my head.

Pulled into Culver City 8850 Washington and immediately knew something was wrong. Tapped on the charger and sure enough, already in my favorites. I didn't imagine there were TWO Culver Citys on Washington, but sure enough I was looking for 11924, not 8850. Even ended up at the same Del Taco I went to when I originally picked up 8850.

I am sure there are times when my Deja Vu is actually deja vu, but often I am remembering being in a location from a previous Hunt, but that time it was night, or traveling the opposite direction or some such. I have to imagine you high rollers start to actually know the roads from all your travels, like I finally learned all the segments of the road to our cabin, or I-70 near my sister's.

08D8AD9E-B852-4D1C-BC38-AB92998331D5_1_105_c.jpeg

Finally seen Mojave more than I have seen the Fremont Factory Supercharger that is right near my house.
For me, most of it doesn't stick, but I remember the chargers and any changes.

Last edited: