Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious if it gave you any warning while you were en route.
The outage occurred right before I pulled in, the nav updated to temporary closure right after I unsuccessfully plugged in.
Hopefully you can get to enjoy the reward of PEI down the road.
Not on this trip:). Sault Ste. Marie is my last stop before heading down to my daughters grad school graduation in Chicago.

Reactions: Tdreamer
Power was restored at White River four hours later, the linesmen even drove by to tell me power was up. It took a bit for the chargers themselves to come back on-line. I almost had enough charge when I pulled in to the outage to make it to the next charger in Wawa ON but the wind was fierce and thought waiting was the better strategy even though I have little patience when the best course of action is to just wait. Upon leaving Wawa, the reader board outside town indicated the hwy was closed with no other info so we turned around to find out what was up. After about a half hour a trucker said he thought it was an accident about 80kM away. We set off and by the time we got there a lumber truck was upside down and the load was scattered all over the highway, luckily they had one lane cleared. Finally made it to Sault Ste. Marie at 11pm instead of our planned 6pm. What a day.
Nipigon, ON
Terrace Bay, ON
White River, ON
Wawa, ON
Sault Ste Marie, ON

Umm... what have I done o_O:eek:
Well, the article is out with competing quotes on international rentals. It seems there are two camps that might lead us to answers on this latest twist.

a. #1 on the list is right
b. #2 on the list is right
c. Those of us in the gray area below that.

I really like that this community is as crazy as it is. @Shesmyne2" and I drove figuring out a realistic heuristic for couples. She got the shaft, unfortunately. 🙃

Here is another twisted twist (not to make any suggestions 🤣), one of the top chargers buys off and pays a Mexico representative/federales $x000 for a quick two day run in Mexico. Does @Bighorn get extra credit for trying it and forking over the $$$ in his bribe attempt for the few he got? Or does the person with the $$$$$ win. It might be the only way to get through safely.

I‘m still focussed on US and CN, well at least the lower 49.

Explain 49 please? I’ll get 49 in a few months. That is the lower 48! Confused.

@admins, I don’t understand the the Page1 green screen on page 1, since it is an image. Maybe go with an image that isn’t quite as large. Seems like someone said grab this image actual size, when “medium” is oft fine.

Thanks for all the assists. Might need you soon, but not that soon. 🤗

Reactions: Tdreamer
As far as I know, it is perfectly legal to use the spot for charging as a non handicap driver. As I understand in, it is a requirement to have one of the EV charging spot designed to be van accessible, but it is not a handicap parking spot in the traditional way.
Most of of us will avoid it. @David99, I have and will.

Depends if it is in mall, and or who owns the oroperty.

We learned all don’t think of this.

The outage occurred right before I pulled in, the nav updated to temporary closure right after I unsuccessfully plugged in.

Not on this trip:). Sault Ste. Marie is my last stop before heading down to my daughters grad school graduation in Chicago.
Quite a few daughter graduations this year!
Maybe hit PEI with your wife after a lobster roll tour of New England next time.😉
I still think about that half and half from Ellsworth.

56B1AE4B-CB6F-4054-B2AF-E9DE0507EC28.jpeg

Most of of us will avoid it. @David99, I have and will.

Depends if it is in mall, and or who owns the oroperty.

We learned all don’t think of this.
I was just commenting on the legal/technical aspect of it. I definitely also use it last as the signage suggests. My point in answering the question was that you won't get a ticket if you use that stall if it's the last and then someone else pulls out from the site making it effectively not the last open stall.

CA

5/31/2022

Tracy
Stockton - E Morada
Cottonwood
Weaverville
Yreka

6/1/2022
Alturas
Susanville
Truckee - Soaring Way
Auburn

Entered into spreadsheet.

NKYTA 2.0 Shakedown mini-trip
- it is insane how far this car can go, and how fast it charges at 250kW SCs 🙃
- barely time to pee even if your next leg is 200 rated miles
- there is no way I could go 200 miles at one sitting in any case (I forgot the tennis balls to ease glutes and hamstrings)
- found my relief stopping at older chargers so I could get food, find a decent bathroom and stretch my legs for a bit
- about 8 phantom breaking occurrences on just TACC at hwy/fwy speeds
- overpasses at least three times
- once when going up and over a rolling hill with cameras seeing the "sky"
- the rest weren't immediately obvious
- I5 to Weaverville is an AWESOME stretch, newly paved roadway, twisty's at speed - TACC would have made it no fun :p
- Weaverville to Yreka on Hwy 3 was also fun but turned TACC back on after encountering the the first of 7 deer on the roadway
- quite the microcosm of CA itself, sans beaches

It is the time of the year you can actually see Lassen and Shasta without clouds.

Attachments

• IMG_2162.jpg
    IMG_2162.jpg
    713 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2160.jpg
    IMG_2160.jpg
    379.4 KB · Views: 34