Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today
CT: Hartford, Waterbury, North Canaan
MA: Great Barrington, West Springfield
Spreadsheet updated

Best surprise of the drive was Rt 44 on my way in to North Canaan - dairy farms! I slowed down, opened the windows, and breathed deep. Aaahhhh.... (We summered for 40 years on a dairy farm in the Northeast Kingdom, the smell of manure takes me back!)

I was asleep at the switch on Mystic, dagnabbit! Found out when I was partway across the state today.

^^^ this. Absolutely massive difference in charging curve noticed on my Plaid S vs. the 2017 X 100D. Including a decent high-end final charge taper too. And it's able to actually charge to 100% vs. the X that would take 45 minutes to go from 90-100%. I only (thought I) needed to charge to 100% on my last western road trip north of the grand canyon. Calculation error on my part of course - plenty of range left when I reached my destination.

I've been impressed at the improving charging rates on my 2019 (pre-refresh) Model S 100D. As-new the ceiling was around 120-125kW, then there was a software update that vaguely promised "charging improvements" and I started seeing 130kW at V3 superchargers. But 130kW became 150kW and then on Monday I hit 185kW at Woburn MA (started at 33% SOC, 89F, highway driving for almost 2 hours). It's not as good as the 3s and newer S's of course, but then it is free

P.S. on charging philosophy - I was almost home, but needed to do a round-trip to the south of the city a later in the day, and wanted to have a little in the tank for Tuesday

Reactions: Tdreamer
I've been impressed at the improving charging rates on my 2019 (pre-refresh) Model S 100D. As-new the ceiling was around 120-125kW, then there was a software update that vaguely promised "charging improvements" and I started seeing 130kW at V3 superchargers. But 130kW became 150kW and then on Monday I hit 185kW at Woburn MA (started at 33% SOC, 89F, highway driving for almost 2 hours). It's not as good as the 3s and newer S's of course, but then it is free

P.S. on charging philosophy - I was almost home, but needed to do a round-trip to the south of the city a later in the day, and wanted to have a little in the tank for Tuesday
I also had a similar experience in charging speed improvements in my 2017 X100D. It was very nice to see an as-new car with charging speeds in the 120kW range evolve to be able to charge in the 170kW range (even if for only a minute)). That said, I had to endure a period of probably a year in the middle where I saw that 120kW drop to 106kW peak. The great Elon giveth, but can also taketh away.

Reactions: dhkaufman
... charge in the 170kW range (even if for only a minute)).
Indeed. My subjective experience is that the V3 superchargers hold a higher charge rate for a longer time (2019 pre-refresh Model S 100D). The advantage of a V3 over a V2 supercharger isn't so much in the higher peak as a softer curve.

The great Elon giveth, but can also taketh away.
That comes with the territory!

I finally stayed at a hotel that has a working computer so I can add to my Superchargers visited list.
The spreadsheet has been updated.

05/29/2022 Sunday
431 Las Vegas - E Sahara Ave (SC), NV
432 Las Vegas - W Flamingo Rd, NV
433 Las Vegas - McCarran Marketplace, NV

05/30/2022 Monday
434 Barstow - E Main St, CA
435 Barstow - Tanger Way, CA
436 Kettleman City - Bernard Dr, CA
437 Traver, CA
438 Clovis, CA
439 Fresno - North Blackstone Ave, CA

5/31/2022 Tuesday
440 Fresno, CA
441 Fresno - North Riverside Drive, CA
442 Madera - Ave 7, CA
443 Merced - Martin Luther King Junior Way, CA
444 Modesto - Sisk Rd, CA
445 Manteca - Spreckels Ave, CA
446 Manteca, CA
447 Tracy, CA
448 Dublin - Dublin Blvd, CA
449 San Ramon - San Ramon Valley Blvd, CA
450 Hayward, CA
451 Union City, CA
452 Newark, CA
453 Fremont - Pacific Commons, CA
454 Milpitas - Great Mall, CA
455 San Jose - Holger Way, CA
456 Santa Clara, CA
457 San Jose - Coleman Ave, CA
458 San Jose - Santana Row, CA
459 San Jose - Santana Row (Valet), CA
460 Cupertino, CA
461 Cupertino - Stevens Creek Blvd, CA
462 Sunnyvale - W McKinley Ave, CA
463 Sunnyvale - S Bernardo Ave, CA
464 Mountain View, CA
465 Los Altos, CA
466 Palo Alto - Stanford Shopping Center, CA
467 East Palo Alto, CA
468 Menlo Park, CA
469 San Jose - East Capitol Expressway, CA

06/01/2022 Wednesday
470 San Jose - 925 Blossom Hill Rd, CA
471 San Jose - Blossom Hill Rd, CA
472 Morgan Hill, CA
473 Gilroy - Camino Arroyo, CA
474 Watsonville, CA
475 Santa Cruz, CA
476 Scotts Valley, CA
477 Soledad - Front St, CA
478 Greenfield, CA
479 San Luis Obispo - Higuera St, CA
480 Santa Maria, CA

It's been a very long two and a half days. I had some extra time so I thought I'll get as many as I can. One of my challenges is keeping track which one I have visited as I go. The car shows all, tableau is 2 days behind and other than a list I have no visual reference.

Anyways, I loves driving through NY state. Especially the drive around Lake Placid. I stopped a few times and took some photos and drone footage. Took a ferry between Plattsburgh and Burlington. The best part of this is seeing so many different part of the country. So many beautiful places to see!

IMG_2636 Large.jpegIMG_2644 Large.jpegIMG_2649 Large.jpeg

Screen Shot 2022-06-04 at 11.46.27 PM.png

It's been a very long two and a half days. I had some extra time so I thought I'll get as many as I can. One of my challenges is keeping track which one I have visited as I go. The car shows all, tableau is 2 days behind and other than a list I have no visual reference.

Anyways, I loves driving through NY state. Especially the drive around Lake Placid. I stopped a few times and took some photos and drone footage. Took a ferry between Plattsburgh and Burlington. The best part of this is seeing so many different part of the country. So many beautiful places to see!

View attachment 812832View attachment 812833View attachment 812834

View attachment 812831
Use the lasso tool in Tableau to export the list of superchargers on your to-do list in the area you'll be traveling through. I then import these to Google Sheets, remove unneeded columns, and check them off as I visit them. I usually spend a little time organizing the list so they are ordered in a way that is close to what I will likely be traveling.

Lasso tool
1654401826454.png

Encircle all of the chargers you want to export

Then, use the download button in the lower right to export (use the "data" option). When that opens in a window, click the download option in upper right to export the csv, which you can then import to Google Sheets.
1654401974135.png

View attachment 812832View attachment 812833View attachment 812834

View attachment 812831
Sorry I missed you as you cruised through my back yard - was hoping for a surprise meetup along the way. I was at a Tesla Owners Club meetup most of day, starting at the Leominster MA supercharger followed by a convoy up to the summit of Mt Wachusett. Had a chance to meet @dhkaufman who joined the group for the ride. A beautiful day for it with visibility limited by clouds of pollen as far as the eye could see. By the time I remembered to check on your whereabouts later in the day you were at... the Leominster supercharger :) Safe travels

Use the lasso tool in Tableau to export the list of superchargers on your to-do list in the area you'll be traveling through. I then import these to Google Sheets, remove unneeded columns, and check them off as I visit them. I usually spend a little time organizing the list so they are ordered in a way that is close to what I will likely be traveling.

Lasso tool
View attachment 812836

Encircle all of the chargers you want to export

Then, use the download button in the lower right to export (use the "data" option). When that opens in a window, click the download option in upper right to export the csv, which you can then import to Google Sheets.
View attachment 812837
If only we had a way to export a list from Tableau as a CSV list directly into ABRP.... Or... a game competitors easter egg in-car to setup a day's nav waypoints. 🤔

Reactions: israndy