Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a very exciting day today, unless you're a fan of the Indiana Toll Road. Unfortunately, due to a faux family emergency this morning, I didn't get an early enough start to get all the way to the end of the toll road.
Burr Ridge, IL
Portage - George Ade Travel Plaza, IN
Rolling Prairie - S Knute Rockne Plaza, IN
Elkhart - George Craig Travel Plaza, IN
Elkhart - Henry Schricker Travel Plaza, IN
Rolling Prairie - Wilbur Shaw Travel Plaza, IN
Portage - John T McCutcheon Travel Plaza, IN

Not a very exciting day today, unless you're a fan of the Indiana Toll Road. Unfortunately, due to a faux family emergency this morning, I didn't get an early enough start to get all the way to the end of the toll road.
Burr Ridge, IL
Portage - George Ade Travel Plaza, IN
Rolling Prairie - S Knute Rockne Plaza, IN
Elkhart - George Craig Travel Plaza, IN
Elkhart - Henry Schricker Travel Plaza, IN
Rolling Prairie - Wilbur Shaw Travel Plaza, IN
Portage - John T McCutcheon Travel Plaza, IN

Congrats to you on taking 5th place, and to @David99 for rocketing up to 7th. It’s getting a little spicy around here. 🔥

Last edited:
The race is on! Who will be next to 1,000?

1D70AD61-97FA-4FD7-B131-1D16A82403A3.jpeg

I finished my latest trip today, 2,292 miles, 7 days on the road plus 3 days visiting with friends, 275 Wh/mi average.
The spreadsheet has been updated.

06/05/22 Sunday
481 Calabasas - Commons Way, CA
482 Santa Monica, CA
483 Culver City - 11924 Washington Blvd, CA
484 Culver City - Washington Blvd, CA
485 Long Beach, CA
486 Fountain Valley - Warner Ave, CA
487 Tustin, CA
488 Mission Viejo - Crown Valley Pkwy, CA
489 Diamond Bar, CA
490 Rancho Cucamonga - Foothill Blvd, CA
491 Palmdale, CA
492 Hesperia, CA
493 Lake Arrowhead, CA
494 Highland, CA

06/06/22 Monday
495 Cabazon - Morongo Travel Center, CA

This has been a particularly difficult trip for me. Gloria died on Mothers Day 4 weeks ago. I lost my life partner, constant companion and supercharger navigator. She had been to almost every supercharger with me for the last 7 years. I miss her greatly, but life must go on.

imagejpeg_0_2.jpg

I finished my latest trip today, 2,292 miles, 7 days on the road plus 3 days visiting with friends, 275 Wh/mi average.

06/05/22 Sunday
482 Santa Monica, CA
485 Long Beach, CA
487 Tustin, CA
489 Diamond Bar, CA
491 Palmdale, CA
492 Hesperia, CA
493 Lake Arrowhead, CA
494 Highland, CA

06/06/22 Monday

This has been a particularly difficult trip for me. Gloria died on Mothers Day 4 weeks ago. I lost my life partner, constant companion and supercharger navigator. She had been to almost every supercharger with me for the last 7 years. I miss her greatly, but life must go on.

View attachment 813615
My heart aches for you. May you find solace in keeping tradition alive, secure in the knowledge she’d be there at your side, along for the ride.

View attachment 813615
So sorry to hear about the passing of your partner. Wishing you well and sending positive thoughts your way.

06/05/22 Sunday
482 Santa Monica, CA
485 Long Beach, CA
487 Tustin, CA
489 Diamond Bar, CA
491 Palmdale, CA
492 Hesperia, CA
493 Lake Arrowhead, CA
494 Highland, CA

06/06/22 Monday

View attachment 813615
That's got to be painful. So sorry

06/05/22 Sunday
482 Santa Monica, CA
485 Long Beach, CA
487 Tustin, CA
489 Diamond Bar, CA
491 Palmdale, CA
492 Hesperia, CA
493 Lake Arrowhead, CA
494 Highland, CA

06/06/22 Monday

View attachment 813615
So sorry to hear about Gloria! What a trooper all these years dealing with this madness.
There is absolutely no doubt she is still rooting you on!

I was probably 6-9 hours behind you yesterday. I rolled into Santa Monica from NorCal just before midnight.

Last edited:
6/6

Oakhurst
Madera Ave 7
Santa Maria (Kettleman 2 down again as I imagined it would be.
Calabasas Commons
Santa Monica

6/7
Glendale - Harvey Dr
Diamond Bar
Lake Arrowhead
Cabazon Morongo Travel Center
Tustin
Fountain Valley Warner Ave
Long Beach
Culver City 11924 Washington (aka Culver City garage PITA #1)
Culver City Washington and Landmark (PITA #2)
Mission Viejo Crown Valley

@Darren S if you would be so kind and enter please?
I wonder if the new iPads could handle the Gsheet. This one certainly cannot.