Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
CA

SD Carmel Mtn
SD Scripps Poway (I haven’t looked up history, but probably super interesting name-wise.)
SD Truxtun
La Mesa
El Centro Wake
Tucson W River
Glendale, go mall plus youth movement. 😤🤷👀
Looks like you've already been to Glendale.

1654769888861.png

Reactions: NKYTA
June 8th

British Columbia

Cranbrook
Fernie (first)
Osoyoos
Penticton

Beautiful day for a drive through Southern BC. There were some spotty showers but mostly just varying from partly sunny to mostly cloudy. Temps in the 60s and 70s in the valleys, but there was a lake that was still completely frozen over at Kootenay Pass! (elevation ~5800 ft.) Just googled and looks like it's called Bridal Lake.

The 278 mile leg from Cranbrook to Osoyoos was made difficult by the fact that Creston and Castlegar superchargers have not opened yet. There are something like 7 FREE HPWCs at various Chambers of Commerce and City Halls along the way. One was occupied by another Tesla when I got there. Another required parking on a muddy lawn to plug in (no idea why they put the HPWC in the one spot where it couldn't reach pavement lol) so I passed on that one. Another was a 2 charger set up with the other charger being occupied by a non-Tesla. I could have plugged in but would have had to block him in to do so.

Anyways, I eventually was able to plug in at 2 of them for about 1.5 hours total (I skipped the last two thinking I had plenty of range to spare... boy was I wrong!). And I'm glad I did because I still nearly ran out of juice on the way into Osoyoos. I had never driven that highway before and it goes up to like 4,000 ft elevation just a few miles east of Osoyoos before dropping to the 900 ft. elevation of the supercharger. I was cruising along with a 14% arrival percentage and <30 miles to go so I thought I'd be fine, but then the arrival percentage quickly ticked down to 13... 12... 11... 10% as I climbed up that summit. And worse yet, my actual battery percentage remaining was only 8% as I topped the summit, which is not where I want to be in my car that has shut down early on me 3 times. After that it was all downhill and I gained 2% from regen before plugging in at the supercharger.

Moral of the story is to not cut it close with your arrival percentage on that one. Arriving with 1% is no good if you hit -1% at the top of the hill (especially because one of the things that goes at extremely low battery levels is regen). There aren't many superchargers where you have more miles when you arrive at the supercharger than you do at the top of a nearby summit, but that is definitely one of them. I think Baker, CA and maybe LaVale, MD are a couple others where I have experienced this phenomenon.

Moral of the story is to not cut it close with your arrival percentage on that one. Arriving with 1% is no good if you hit -1% at the top of the hill (especially because one of the things that goes at extremely low battery levels is regen). There aren't many superchargers where you have more miles when you arrive at the supercharger than you do at the top of a nearby summit, but that is definitely one of them. I think Baker, CA and maybe LaVale, MD are a couple others where I have experienced this phenomenon.
I'm pretty sure Poncha Springs, CO is the same, coming in from the Monarch Pass to the west.

Reactions: PLUS EV
View attachment 814576

This is from Yesterday. As I mentioned, I might or might not go back to get a few more Manhattan chargers later. Just seems like such a pain. I should be at 957 right now. No way I can catch the others on 1k as I don't have enough new stations around me. But I think by the end of the month.
Flushing :( That one eluded me on my LI run recently as it's not open overnight, and there is nothing indicating is has limited hours in the nav.

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA and David99
View attachment 814576

This is from Yesterday. As I mentioned, I might or might not go back to get a few more Manhattan chargers later. Just seems like such a pain. I should be at 957 right now. No way I can catch the others on 1k as I don't have enough new stations around me. But I think by the end of the month.
I skipped the Manhattan chargers for years, mostly out of principle, frugality, and self-consciousness. Score one for peer pressure🤓

Lowell, AR

My family and I flew to Tulsa, rented a Model Y and drove to Arkansas to see my wife’s architecture exhibit at Crystal Bridges museum in Bentonville.

Not many superchargers around here. Very well developed area though, Walmart is everywhere. On the plus side my wife finally decided her next vehicle is a Model Y exactly like the one we rented. She’s been holding out but fell in love. Our 3 was too low and harsh for her. She likes the taller ride.

Attachments

• F250F3DB-E4FE-499F-854D-548C1135A71C.jpeg
    F250F3DB-E4FE-499F-854D-548C1135A71C.jpeg
    246.7 KB · Views: 41
  • EDECA47F-9CEA-462F-9295-1529F5B1AC11.jpeg
    EDECA47F-9CEA-462F-9295-1529F5B1AC11.jpeg
    410.4 KB · Views: 38
Flushing :( That one eluded me on my LI run recently as it's not open overnight, and there is nothing indicating is has limited hours in the nav.
Yes I was lucky. I arrived late. 9 or 10 pm. It wasn't busy and they just told me to park myself and plug in. Only paid $6 for parking. Not bad considering.
Brooklyn 12th street was just super crowded. I arrived at 7 or so and I just saw no way so I decided to just skip it.

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA and Tdreamer
I just feel it's a massive waste of time and I really don't like driving in this crazy city.
I was on Long Island last night around 10pm. Southern State Pkwy was closed one direction due to a car fire (not an EV!) and one lane closed in the other direction for emergency vehicles. Van Wyck was one way each direction for construction. NYC area is rarely an enjoyable, relaxing driving experience.

June 9th

British Columbia

Chilliwack
Burnaby
Surrey -104 Ave
South Surrey

Looks like I'm down to 1 unvisited in Canada and 23 in the US.

Shockingly I don't have any unvisited in the Pacific or Mountain time zones (other than Kettleman #2 which is rarely open). I need to point this out now because it looks like Creston, BC opening is imminent. I got there one day early! :-(

Last edited:
We're just back from a short trip. We picked up these along the way:

May 27, 2022:
Harrisburg OR (first day it was open)

May 29, 2022:
Cottonwood CA
Tracy CA

May 30, 2022:
Kettleman City - Bernard Dr
Bakersfield - Copus Rd
San Fernando - Celis St
Fontana CA
San Bernardino CA

June 1, 2022:
Twentynine Palms CA
Las Vegas - 3700 W Flamingo Rd
Mesquite NV

June 2, 2022:
St George - Convention Center Dr
Cedar City UT
Beaver - 525 W
Draper UT

June 3, 2022:
Salt Lake City - Marketplace at 18th
Salt Lake City (SC) - 1038 S 300 W

June 5, 2022:
Jackson WY

June 6, 2022:
Big Sky MT
Helena MT
Great Falls MT

June 7, 2022:
Liberty Lake WA

June 8, 2022:
Spokane WA
Sprague WA
Moses Lake WA
Entiat WA
Ellensburg #2 (“No public restrooms!” he said adamantly)
Yakima WA

June 9, 2022:
Hood River OR