Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the future, we ask that if you are the first to visit a supercharger you post it right away so others know it has been visited.
Understood. The man who owns the food cart at the station said there'd been someone earlier that day. I took that to mean I wasn't first. But I may have been first if it you only include TMC members. Or contest members? How do you count first? We were there about 2pm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darren S
nope. got there a few hours early. ;)
I knew it was likely to open this week and considered just waiting until it did, but the weather looked so bad that there were only two nice days for driving, so I went on those days and crossed my fingers. Oh well, not that big a deal. I have a meet up in Whitefish, MT later this month so I will just add it to that trip. Hopefully Castlegar will be open by then as well! It doesn't add too many miles to the Whitefish trip but of course the border crossing is the annoying part.

Looks like you've already been to Glendale.

View attachment 814516
Thanks @tes-s. @PLUS EV was correct. The LA Glendale on the 7th. The newly opened one in March is the AZ Glendale on the 8th.
I also hit Tucson - W River Rd yesterday, so made sure that was reflected in the Gsheet (it isn't on the Tableau map just yet).

I've double checked the spreadsheet now that I'm home and added todays haul of (2) unique SCs for a mere 15 hours of driving to arrive back home.

Kingman - Route 66, AZ
Barstow - Tanger Way, CA

Pretty tired of 100+ temps. There was a reason I moved out of Arizona!

Thanks again for the assistance as always, and please check my work.

NKYTA 2.0

Had a great meetup with former coworkers N of SD, and new CA/Philly/AZ transplants in Gilbert AZ of all places.

Went with the 30 hour day to clear LA, yet again. Had to reverse to get the Culver City garages (limited). Yuck.
Lake Arrowhead went more smoothly than I thought It might. Construction there too. Got stopped for 25 min earlier on the Cachuma Hwy (one lane open - lucky it was that short) - I should have stuck with The 101.

I5 S had a non-Tesla fully engulfed in flames 3-4 feet above the hood as I drove by Northbound today.

Only saw four Tesla rigs transporting new deliveries south, and only one was on I5. Seeing them coming up over Hwy 152 is pretty normal. Maybe Austin GFactory is ramping? 🤟🏻

Continuing across the prairie, had to dodge and outrun some big thunderstorms with reported hail up to the size of a nickel between Regina and Saskatoon SK.

Davidson, SK
Saskatoon - Clarence Ave South, SK
Sooo... with six to go, is today the magical day? Looks like Jasper will win the prize for you. Stay safe out there.

We're just back from a short trip. We picked up these along the way:

May 27, 2022:
Harrisburg OR (first day it was open)

May 29, 2022:
Cottonwood CA
Tracy CA

May 30, 2022:
Kettleman City - Bernard Dr
Bakersfield - Copus Rd
San Fernando - Celis St
Fontana CA
San Bernardino CA

June 1, 2022:
Twentynine Palms CA
Las Vegas - 3700 W Flamingo Rd
Mesquite NV

June 2, 2022:
St George - Convention Center Dr
Cedar City UT
Beaver - 525 W
Draper UT

June 3, 2022:
Salt Lake City - Marketplace at 18th
Salt Lake City (SC) - 1038 S 300 W

June 5, 2022:
Jackson WY

June 6, 2022:
Big Sky MT
Helena MT
Great Falls MT

June 7, 2022:
Liberty Lake WA

June 8, 2022:
Spokane WA
Sprague WA
Moses Lake WA
Entiat WA
Ellensburg #2 (“No public restrooms!” he said adamantly)
Yakima WA

June 9, 2022:
Hood River OR
You just smoked me! Nice trip, short is relative :)

June 9th

British Columbia

Chilliwack
Burnaby
Surrey -104 Ave
South Surrey

Looks like I'm down to 1 unvisited in Canada and 23 in the US.

Shockingly I don't have any unvisited in the Pacific or Mountain time zones (other than Kettleman #2 which is rarely open). I need to point this out now because it looks like Creston, BC opening is imminent. I got there one day early! :-(
As you are probably aware by now, Boardman, Oregon just opened up, so you have another new one in the PNW to visit! :)

6/9/22​
Ardmore, OK
6/9/22​
Oklahoma City, OK
6/9/22​
Perry, OK
6/9/22​
Wichita, KS
6/9/22​
Emporia, KS
6/9/22​
Olathe, KS