Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
6/9/22​
Ardmore, OK
6/9/22​
Oklahoma City, OK
6/9/22​
Perry, OK
6/9/22​
Wichita, KS
6/9/22​
Emporia, KS
6/9/22​
Olathe, KS
6/9/22​
Liberty, MO
6/9/22​
Bethany, MO
6/9/22​
Bethany, MO
6/8/22​
Des Moines, IA
6/8/22​
Dows, IA
6/8/22​
Waterloo, IA
6/7/22​
Dubuque, IA
6/6/22​
Evanston, IL
6/6/22​
Skokie, IL
6/6/22​
Gilman, IL
6/6/22​
Effingham, IL
6/6/22​
Marion, IL
6/5/22​
Kuttawa, KY
6/4/22​
Brentwood, TN - Old Hickory Boulevard
6/4/22​
Crossville, TN
6/4/22​
Knoxville, TN - Brookview Centre Way
6/4/22​
Bristol, VA
6/4/22​
Wytheville, VA
6/4/22​
Mt Airy, NC
6/3/22​
Colfax, NC
6/2/22​
Siler City, NC
6/2/22​
Lexington, NC
6/2/22​
Old Fort, NC
6/2/22​
Knoxville, TN - Brookview Centre Way
6/1/22​
Crossville, TN
6/1/22​
Nashville, TN - Charlotte Pike
6/1/22​
Dickson, TN
5/31/22​
Jackson, TN
5/31/22​
Brinkley, AR
5/31/22​
Little Rock, AR
5/31/22​
Texarkana, TX
5/31/22​
Sulphur Springs, TX
@Diorex, welcome to the loony bin (err, Most Superchargers visited competition)!

Sooo... with six to go, is today the magical day? Looks like Jasper will win the prize for you. Stay safe out there.
Yes, today was the day! 1000. I want to thank the Academy of Supercharging Nutjobs for bestowing this honor on me, my first badge no less. I also want to thank all the little people that made this happen. @Bighorn for inspiring me to become involved in this in the first place. @NKYTA @Big Earl @Tdreamer @David99 for pushing me to go harder. @PLUS EV for showing me that it can be done from the corner of the US. @JSergeant for showing me it can be done without doing 800 mile days. And thanks to @tes-s @theflyer for all their admin work. And lastly, to my wife who mostly puts up with this nonsense.

And to the WSJ reporter and editor that cut me out of the article, PFFFFFTTTTT!😡 (just kidding Rebecca)

North Battleford, SK
Lloydminster, AB
Vegreville, AB
Edmonton, AB
Edson, AB
Jasper, AB
1000.jpg

Yes, today was the day! 1000. I want to thank the Academy of Supercharging Nutjobs for bestowing this honor on me, my first badge no less. I also want to thank all the little people that made this happen. @Bighorn for inspiring me to become involved in this in the first place. @NKYTA @Big Earl @Tdreamer @David99 for pushing me to go harder. @PLUS EV for showing me that it can be done from the corner of the US. @JSergeant for showing me it can be done without doing 800 mile days. And thanks to @tes-s @theflyer for all their admin work. And lastly, to my wife who mostly puts up with this nonsense.

And to the WSJ reporter and editor that cut me out of the article, PFFFFFTTTTT!😡 (just kidding Rebecca)

North Battleford, SK
Lloydminster, AB
Vegreville, AB
Edmonton, AB
Edson, AB
Jasper, AB
View attachment 815321
Congrats!

Reactions: GHammer

North Battleford, SK
Lloydminster, AB
Vegreville, AB
Edmonton, AB
Edson, AB
Jasper, AB
View attachment 815321
Wait, now there's a public speaking component of the contest?! I don't know if I'm ready for that.
But I have to say, yours is just as good as @Shesmyne2"'s Custer letter for @NKYTA.

North Battleford, SK
Lloydminster, AB
Vegreville, AB
Edmonton, AB
Edson, AB
Jasper, AB
View attachment 815321
CONGRATULATIONS @GHammer on reaching 1000, and doing so at a location yielding an amazing photo to commemorate the accomplishment.

Four green pins await (for now)
Depressing that I live in S Florida and somebody from like 1000+ miles away will likely get these well before I do.

My neice goes to college in Tampa now and my wife has relatives in Orlando and on the Panhandle, yet I still have like 7-8 SC I need to clear in the Orlando area and the whole Panhandle is unvisited from me. Our annual trip to the NE US to visit family this year will be on a plane, not a roadtrip. Ugh.

I really need to step it up. :(

Maybe meeting up with one of the "big boys" from the game at a SC near me will inspire me to get out on the road. So far I think the only competitor I ever met was GHammer. Just need to convince the wife that it's time for a road trip to nowhere.

Depressing that I live in S Florida and somebody from like 1000+ miles away will likely get these well before I do.

My neice goes to college in Tampa now and my wife has relatives in Orlando and on the Panhandle, yet I still have like 7-8 SC I need to clear in the Orlando area and the whole Panhandle is unvisited from me. Our annual trip to the NE US to visit family this year will be on a plane, not a roadtrip. Ugh.

Maybe meeting up with one of the "big boys" from the game at a SC near me will inspire me to get out on the road. So far I think the only competitor I ever met was GHammer. Just need to convince the wife that it's time for a road trip to nowhere.
I have a trip booked for 10/22-23 to Cape Canaveral... I don't think there are any direct flights to the hotel, so I'll probably just have to drive... :D

Understood. The man who owns the food cart at the station said there'd been someone earlier that day. I took that to mean I wasn't first. But I may have been first if it you only include TMC members. Or contest members? How do you count first? We were there about 2pm.
A first is the first contest member to have visited the site. We're a small portion of the total fleet, so, yeah, post anything you think is a first. Anyone that charges on that first day of charging gets credit as first - no differential between someone charging at 8:00 AM and 10:00 PM on that first charging day.

Since it is the first day that contest members that visited a site, you can lose a first in the following situation. Sometimes, this can happen much later. When a new member joins and does a data dump of their charging to date, they might have a first charging session days before the current person/people listed as first. The new member would then get the first for that location and anyone that had it previously would lose the first tag. I know that when I joined this group a little bit into my Tesla ownership, I "stole" the first spot for a couple Supercharger sites.

A first is the first contest member to have visited the site. We're a small portion of the total fleet, so, yeah, post anything you think is a first. Anyone that charges on that first day of charging gets credit as first - no differential between someone charging at 8:00 AM and 10:00 PM on that first charging day.

Since it is the first day that contest members that visited a site, you can lose a first in the following situation. Sometimes, this can happen much later. When a new member joins and does a data dump of their charging to date, they might have a first charging session days before the current person/people listed as first. The new member would then get the first for that location and anyone that had it previously would lose the first tag. I know that when I joined this group a little bit into my Tesla ownership, I "stole" the first spot for a couple Supercharger sites.
Well stated. A thought with the last paragraph in mind....

I wonder what people would think about making firsts "sticky". When a new contestant joins and qualifies for a first that would displace one (or more) contestants who got the first first, the first contestant(s) that got the first keep the first, in addition to the newly added player getting their first two. To encourage people to post firsts first, perhaps the "sticky rule" could apply to the competitor to post the first first, and not the second, third or fourth etc....

o_O

Anyone want to try to code this up as a google spreadsheet expression? 🤣

The panhandle is a pain for everyone unless you happen to be traveling to Texas from Florida.

Inasmuch as I have a plan, I'll be in Orlando for a conference from the 17th to the 19th. Then probably to Tampa to see a friend on the 20th and then down around the bottom to clear the southern part of the state, maybe Tuesday and Wednesday the 21st and 22nd. After that, who knows. I'm just hoping it isn't miserably hot and humid.

• Funny
Reactions: PLUS EV

Maybe she'd rather stay at home while you take a weekend drive around the state. I'd love to meet up the next time I'm down there. Full disclosure: I've been trying to figure out how to get down there before @theflyer but I don't think that's going to happen. ;)

Reactions: gnxs