Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well stated. A thought with the last paragraph in mind....

I wonder what people would think about making firsts "sticky". When a new contestant joins and qualifies for a first that would displace one (or more) contestants who got the first first, the first contestant(s) that got the first keep the first, in addition to the newly added player getting their first two. To encourage people to post firsts first, perhaps the "sticky rule" could apply to the competitor to post the first first, and not the second, third or fourth etc....

o_O

Anyone want to try to code this up as a google spreadsheet expression? 🤣

No on the incredibly complicated sticky rule. 😲

Yes, today was the day! 1000. I want to thank the Academy of Supercharging Nutjobs for bestowing this honor on me, my first badge no less. I also want to thank all the little people that made this happen. @Bighorn for inspiring me to become involved in this in the first place. @NKYTA @Big Earl @Tdreamer @David99 for pushing me to go harder. @PLUS EV for showing me that it can be done from the corner of the US. @JSergeant for showing me it can be done without doing 800 mile days. And thanks to @tes-s @theflyer for all their admin work. And lastly, to my wife who mostly puts up with this nonsense.

And to the WSJ reporter and editor that cut me out of the article, PFFFFFTTTTT!😡 (just kidding Rebecca)

North Battleford, SK
Lloydminster, AB
Vegreville, AB
Edmonton, AB
Edson, AB
Jasper, AB
View attachment 815321

Congratulations! That's a gorgeous picture, too.

Who will be next to join the 1,000 Superchargers club? 🥳

Been waiting for my mileage on the insurance to tick over to a new 12 month period, that happened on June 6. So now I'm finally able to put some more mileage on the car to get a few visits.

Cleared up some of the neighborhood in a small warmup lap today(900km), before heading to Spain on June 23.

#330 Treungen, Norway
#331 Aksdal Center, Norway - *First*
#332 Seljord, Norway - *First*

Spreadsheet updated

How much does that cost these days? I've been meaning to look into that. Probably not crazy enough to do it for one supercharger but maybe if they open a couple more and I can actually do a little exploring up there...

Pricing is dynamic based on how booked the ship is.

An example one-way trip from Bellingham to Whittier: August 31st is $2,833, although it involves a stop in Juneau before continuing to Whittier. September 24th is $2,636.

Departure​

$2,636.00​

09-24-2022
Bellingham - Whittier
Check-in by
3:00 PM
Departure time
6:00 PM
Arrival Date
09-28-2022
Arrival time
9:00 PM
Vessel
Kennicott

Passengers​

1 Adult 12+
$745.00

Vehicles​

1 Car
$1,891.00

Total:​

$2,636.00

Add $232 for the least expensive cabin, a two-berth inside roomette, otherwise you can tent camp on the back deck or sleep in a chair somewhere in the public areas of the ship.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: GHammer and NKYTA
Pricing is dynamic based on how booked the ship it.

An example one-way trip from Bellingham to Whittier: August 31st is $2,833, although it involves a stop in Juneau before continuing to Whittier. September 24th is $2,636.

Departure​

$2,636.00​

09-24-2022
Bellingham - Whittier
Check-in by
3:00 PM
Departure time
6:00 PM
Arrival Date
09-28-2022
Arrival time
9:00 PM
Vessel
Kennicott

Passengers​

1 Adult 12+
$745.00

Vehicles​

1 Car
$1,891.00

Total:​

$2,636.00

Add $232 for the least expensive cabin, a two-berth inside roomette, otherwise you can tent camp on the back deck or sleep in a chair somewhere in the public areas of the ship.

Manhattan superchargers are a bargain!

Yes, today was the day! 1000. I want to thank the Academy of Supercharging Nutjobs for bestowing this honor on me, my first badge no less. I also want to thank all the little people that made this happen. @Bighorn for inspiring me to become involved in this in the first place. @NKYTA @Big Earl @Tdreamer @David99 for pushing me to go harder. @PLUS EV for showing me that it can be done from the corner of the US. @JSergeant for showing me it can be done without doing 800 mile days. And thanks to @tes-s @theflyer for all their admin work. And lastly, to my wife who mostly puts up with this nonsense.

And to the WSJ reporter and editor that cut me out of the article, PFFFFFTTTTT!😡 (just kidding Rebecca)

North Battleford, SK
Lloydminster, AB
Vegreville, AB
Edmonton, AB
Edson, AB
Jasper, AB
View attachment 815321
Great location for #1000 - congratulations!

How much does that cost these days? I've been meaning to look into that. Probably not crazy enough to do it for one supercharger but maybe if they open a couple more and I can actually do a little exploring up there...
Yea, not a cost effective endeavor. I looked it up this morn as did big earl and found it would probably be cheaper to drive to Florida, ship the car to PR, and fly there to meet it. The ferry has increased way more than inflation from when i did it 35 years ago.

Yea, not a cost effective endeavor. I looked it up this morn as did big earl and found it would probably be cheaper to drive to Florida, ship the car to PR, and fly there to meet it. The ferry has increased way more than inflation from when i did it 35 years ago.
Yup! I drove my Hyundai on one-way back in 2005 and the cost was in the 3-figures including the sleeping cabin (basically a very compact hotel room with no windows... I think we had a bunk bed). Hard to justify paying $6k to do the round trip!