Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
How much does that cost these days? I've been meaning to look into that. Probably not crazy enough to do it for one supercharger but maybe if they open a couple more and I can actually do a little exploring up there...

Pricing is dynamic based on how booked the ship is.

An example one-way trip from Bellingham to Whittier: August 31st is $2,833, although it involves a stop in Juneau before continuing to Whittier. September 24th is $2,636.

Departure​

$2,636.00​

09-24-2022
Bellingham - Whittier
Check-in by
3:00 PM
Departure time
6:00 PM
Arrival Date
09-28-2022
Arrival time
9:00 PM
Vessel
Kennicott

Passengers​

1 Adult 12+
$745.00

Vehicles​

1 Car
$1,891.00

Total:​

$2,636.00

Add $232 for the least expensive cabin, a two-berth inside roomette, otherwise you can tent camp on the back deck or sleep in a chair somewhere in the public areas of the ship.

I've been eyeing those sites since they came online, hoping that our remote work policy and my wife's desire to visit HI and AK would line up at some point... It is indeed quite a cost, so I had thought that I could probably drive to a California port, ship the car to Honolulu, then fly there and stay for a month, then ship the car and fly to Alaska and drive back or take the ferry system down to Seattle.

It'd be a long shot, but a fun bucket list item, for sure!

I've been eyeing those sites since they came online, hoping that our remote work policy and my wife's desire to visit HI and AK would line up at some point... It is indeed quite a cost, so I had thought that I could probably drive to a California port, ship the car to Honolulu, then fly there and stay for a month, then ship the car and fly to Alaska and drive back or take the ferry system down to Seattle.

It'd be a long shot, but a fun bucket list item, for sure!

You could rent a car in Hawaii. The rules don’t say anything about it being your car.

6/12/22
San Diego, CA - Carmel Mountain Road
San Diego, CA - Mission Center Road (first)
San Diego, CA - Truxtun Road

Attachments

• 20220612_061404.jpg
    20220612_061404.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 74
6/12

Texas

Austin 5601 Brodie Lane
Bee Cave
Wharton (first)
Houston West Alabama Street
Waller
Baytown (first)
@tes-s - Austin 5601 Brodie Lane is in the spreadsheet as Sunset Valley Village, TX. It now appears as Austin 5601 Brodie Lane on Supercharge.info.

I'm guessing the spreadsheet should be updated.

2 last additions:
albuquerque (Menaul Blvd), NM
Denton, TX

That completes my 4400 mile road trip with 26 new SCs. I didn’t go out of my way at all to check off more of them, just always used the one that was most convenient.
Only waited twice the whole time, a short wait at Temecula, CA, and a half hour wait for the last charge of the trip at Denton, Tx. That one was really annoying because I could have gotten enough charge to get home from the previous stop in Henrietta, but the charger was slow so I just figured I’d stop in Denton to top off. Got to Denton to see 3 cars waiting. Once we finally got a stall we topped out at about 34kW, which was about the same as the guy next to me At the shared 150kW station. It was about 105F out, so maybe the heat was slowing things down. One lady there was charging in an older model S, so I assume she had free charging. She was already charging when we got there and about 20 minutes later another car pulled up and she got in and took off. So my assumption is that she was local and supercharging to take advantage of the free juice, but pretty rude to do it during prime time when there’s a wait at charger.

overall the trip and car were great. Only issue was that several times as noted above we seemed to not get near the expected rates which extended some stops. But it was extremely hot during some of those stops, so possibly the cause. Now if they could just finally solve the phantom braking issue my wife would very much appreciate it.

2 last additions:
albuquerque (Menaul Blvd), NM
Denton, TX

That completes my 4400 mile road trip with 26 new SCs. I didn’t go out of my way at all to check off more of them, just always used the one that was most convenient.
Only waited twice the whole time, a short wait at Temecula, CA, and a half hour wait for the last charge of the trip at Denton, Tx. That one was really annoying because I could have gotten enough charge to get home from the previous stop in Henrietta, but the charger was slow so I just figured I’d stop in Denton to top off. Got to Denton to see 3 cars waiting. Once we finally got a stall we topped out at about 34kW, which was about the same as the guy next to me At the shared 150kW station. It was about 105F out, so maybe the heat was slowing things down. One lady there was charging in an older model S, so I assume she had free charging. She was already charging when we got there and about 20 minutes later another car pulled up and she got in and took off. So my assumption is that she was local and supercharging to take advantage of the free juice, but pretty rude to do it during prime time when there’s a wait at charger.

overall the trip and car were great. Only issue was that several times as noted above we seemed to not get near the expected rates which extended some stops. But it was extremely hot during some of those stops, so possibly the cause. Now if they could just finally solve the phantom braking issue my wife would very much appreciate it.

The hot weather really has an impact on V2 charging speeds. I've found that wrapping a wet rag around the Supercharger handle will speed things up, as they easily get heat soaked and start thermal throttling, especially when they're in direct sun.

Last edited:
I'm going to take a little break. I have some small issues with my car and I had to find a service center 8 hours away that had an opening that worked with my travel schedule. Hopefully Tuesday they will get it fixed and then I'm back on track. My next state is NH and Maine. After that I'll try to make it to Toronto. I did pass through NY again, but I had absolutely zero motivation to go for the downtown stations. Which leads to to a question for the tableau admins. Is there a way to customize the icons for certain stations. I want to use the middle finger emoji for those NY stations LOL

I'm going to take a little break. I have some small issues with my car and I had to find a service center 8 hours away that had an opening that worked with my travel schedule. Hopefully Tuesday they will get it fixed and then I'm back on track. My next state is NH and Maine. After that I'll try to make it to Toronto. I did pass through NY again, but I had absolutely zero motivation to go for the downtown stations. Which leads to to a question for the tableau admins. Is there a way to customize the icons for certain stations. I want to use the middle finger emoji for those NY stations LOL
I’ve been waiting to live vicariously through your imminent trip to Maine. May have to just go and get that half and half roll in Ellsworth for myself.