Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
206. Cottonwood, CA
207. Klamath Falls, OR
208. Bend, OR

Spreadsheet updated.

Bruce.

PS. Side note: I finally had to pay for Supercharging. :( (Driving a car with no FUSC and used up what few referral miles I had.)
The “new normal” for more than a handful of us. I wouldn’t call it sticker shock, but it is definitely an odd feeling.

Reactions: bmah and Tdreamer
Bruce where you headed. I am sleeping in Yakima. You still going north? Sorry we missed George.

6/11
California
Cottonwood
Oregon
Harrisburg
6/12
Oregon
Troutdale
Boardman
Washington
Sprague
Liberty Lake
Ellensburg - Canyon Rd.

I Was gonna go get the green in Crestón but I figured I’d miss midnight again so I am heading home

Sheets updated

Bruce where you headed. I am sleeping in Yakima. You still going north? Sorry we missed George.

6/11
California
Cottonwood
Oregon
Harrisburg
6/12
Oregon
Troutdale
Boardman
Washington
Sprague
Liberty Lake
Ellensburg - Canyon Rd.

I Was gonna go get the green in Crestón but I figured I’d miss midnight again so I am heading home

Sheets updated
Always good to stick it to @GHammer when he is decidedly outside the PNW. 🤣

****, I was just there, did I miss it?
80323023-FC7C-4C88-B982-C7BF37015CB5.jpeg

Virtual high five @bmah

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: NKYTA and GHammer
206. Cottonwood, CA
207. Klamath Falls, OR
208. Bend, OR

Spreadsheet updated.

Bruce.

PS. Side note: I finally had to pay for Supercharging. :( (Driving a car with no FUSC and used up what few referral miles I had.)
Congratulations on crossing the state line! Bet you're feeling pretty invincible right about now!

I love that drive on US97 from Weed to Bend. As an aside, many times it is just as fast to take 97 out of Weed to OR58 thence to Springfield/Eugene and Interstate 5 as it is to keep plugging along on the interstate. No undulating road that exists between Grants Pass and Cottage Grove. Even if it is a tad slower, the drive is quite scenic, and generally you will encounter fewer semis.

Doesn't look like Madras is open? You made me do a double-take! Would have felt silly to hit Boardman and then have Madras open the next day.

Madras didn’t look open as of this morning. I had eyes on it as we drove from Bend to The Dalles and there were people actively working on it.

Although @Randy Spencer and I did wave to each other across the highway (traveling opposite directions) around Redmond OR.

209. The Dalles, OR
210. Hood River, OR
211. Troutdale, OR
212. Kelso, WA
213. Centralia, WA
214. Tumwater, WA
215. Lacey, WA

Now Seattle-bound, I’ll come back later to pick up a couple chargers we skipped.

Bruce.

Congratulations on crossing the state line! Bet you're feeling pretty invincible right about now!

I love that drive on US97 from Weed to Bend. As an aside, many times it is just as fast to take 97 out of Weed to OR58 thence to Springfield/Eugene and Interstate 5 as it is to keep plugging along on the interstate. No undulating road that exists between Grants Pass and Cottage Grove. Even if it is a tad slower, the drive is quite scenic, and generally you will encounter fewer semis.

Thanks! 😆 It was an awesome drive. We had a detour to Crater Lake, which we didn’t really see in the mist, but being in snow flurries was kinda fun.

Bruce.

I'm going to take a little break. I have some small issues with my car and I had to find a service center 8 hours away that had an opening that worked with my travel schedule. Hopefully Tuesday they will get it fixed and then I'm back on track. My next state is NH and Maine. After that I'll try to make it to Toronto. I did pass through NY again, but I had absolutely zero motivation to go for the downtown stations. Which leads to to a question for the tableau admins. Is there a way to customize the icons for certain stations. I want to use the middle finger emoji for those NY stations LOL
Guessing they'll prioritize that custom coding right after the Google spreadsheet expression for sticky supercharger firsts.