Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies, @NKYTA, as I was away from here for the past week and missed your tag but I did say that I'd enter those for you so I'll try to keep tabs on things if you are still on the road.
No worries @Darren S, middle/end of the week for the start of the main trip. Was just trying to clear NorCal, SoCal and AZ because we had guests arriving for an SF/Winery visit Saturday.

May be able to catch a meetup or two with the @theflyer in FL, but I might be too late. I suppose it will depend if he goes clockwise or counter-clockwise. Most of my remaining are on the edges of the state…not unexpected.

This coming trip is more about the people along the way. More stationary friends as I travel by, but not adverse to the road warriors and spontaneous SC meets.

Spent a few days in Jasper NP, what an amazing place. Had to go off the Tesla network to bridge the gap between Jasper AB and Prince George BC. @Randy Spencer would be proud of me as I sucked up some free CHAdeMO electrons at Mt. Robson and Slim Creek.

Prince George, BC
Quesnel, BC
Williams Lake, BC

The view from our cabin on the Athabasca River:
20220612_201806.jpg

Just one of the many mountains and waterfalls:
20220612_111230.jpg

Spent a few days in Jasper NP, what an amazing place. Had to go off the Tesla network to bridge the gap between Jasper AB and Prince George BC. @Randy Spencer would be proud of me as I sucked up some free CHAdeMO electrons at Mt. Robson and Slim Creek.

Prince George, BC
Quesnel, BC
Williams Lake, BC

The view from our cabin on the Athabasca River:
View attachment 816303

Just one of the many mountains and waterfalls:
View attachment 816304
I was hoping you’d get to spend some time there. Amazing vistas.

Added 1 more charger this morning.
Newport News, VA

Also, Colonial Williamsburg doesn't show many chargers on PlugShare but our hotel has 3 EV spots with outlets that aren't on any maps (or listed on their website). Good thing I asked the front desk! This is the 3rd hotel we've stayed at where this has happened.

I’ve found a few during my travels, as well. Please add them to PlugShare as you come across them.

Added 1 more charger this morning.
Newport News, VA

Also, Colonial Williamsburg doesn't show many chargers on PlugShare but our hotel has 3 EV spots with outlets that aren't on any maps (or listed on their website). Good thing I asked the front desk! This is the 3rd hotel we've stayed at where this has happened.
Plugshare settings are notoriously fickle. You might want to check yours to be sure it's displaying all types of chargers.

I did a drive to Connecticut last weekend, and a drive to Buffalo yesterday and back today.

Danbury, CT

Hudson, NY
Utica, NY
Waterloo, NY
Buffalo/Amherst/Transit, NY
Cheektowaga, NY
Ithaca, NY
Tannersville, PA

There are no superchargers within the city of Buffalo, both are in the 'burbs and actually kinda' close to each other. Hence, there are few Teslas in Buffalo. I only saw one other on the streets of the city and in fact my first stop at Amherst/Transit I was the only one there. In Cheektowaga there were 2 others.
What really bugged me though is that the chargers in Tannersville are hidden behind the stores at the outlet mall they are in and impossible to find. I went around in circles looking, and another owner said he just did the same. Here is a suggestion, when the lady announce that you've arrived at your destination maybe there could be a little further explanation of where to look.

Another thing that happened is that at the Ithaca stop I was told I need 15 minutes of charge to get to the next one in Tannersville. Since I was having lunch there I let it go for a half hour or so, up to 85% even though the app said I'd reached what I needed. I had 35 miles of range left when I got to Tannersville, less than the extra I gave it. If I had done what I was told I wouldn't have made it. There were two factors: First it was a hilly road, all uphill leaving Ithaca, and then up and down but mostly up on I81 to Scranton. Second, I was carrying 750 pounds of wood in the car. Maybe the combo killed it because on the flat part usage was in line with when it was empty. It also told me to do a quick charge in Tannersville and then stop again in downtown Manhattan, 5 miles from home. I ignored that and just filled it to 85% and still had about 35-40% when I got home. The guy at the lumberyard in Buffalo couldn't believe it was going to fit, but it did comfortably, nor could he believe I drove all the way there just for the wood. It was for that and just to get away for a day. It was $500 to ship but about $200 to drive and get it between hotel and charging. I'm retired so the time doesn't matter.

I did a drive to Connecticut last weekend, and a drive to Buffalo yesterday and back today.

Danbury, CT

Hudson, NY
Utica, NY
Waterloo, NY
Buffalo/Amherst/Transit, NY
Cheektowaga, NY
Ithaca, NY
Tannersville, PA

There are no superchargers within the city of Buffalo, both are in the 'burbs and actually kinda' close to each other. Hence, there are few Teslas in Buffalo. I only saw one other on the streets of the city and in fact my first stop at Amherst/Transit I was the only one there. In Cheektowaga there were 2 others.
What really bugged me though is that the chargers in Tannersville are hidden behind the stores at the outlet mall they are in and impossible to find. I went around in circles looking, and another owner said he just did the same. Here is a suggestion, when the lady announce that you've arrived at your destination maybe there could be a little further explanation of where to look.

Another thing that happened is that at the Ithaca stop I was told I need 15 minutes of charge to get to the next one in Tannersville. Since I was having lunch there I let it go for a half hour or so, up to 85% even though the app said I'd reached what I needed. I had 35 miles of range left when I got to Tannersville, less than the extra I gave it. If I had done what I was told I wouldn't have made it. There were two factors: First it was a hilly road, all uphill leaving Ithaca, and then up and down but mostly up on I81 to Scranton. Second, I was carrying 750 pounds of wood in the car. Maybe the combo killed it because on the flat part usage was in line with when it was empty. It also told me to do a quick charge in Tannersville and then stop again in downtown Manhattan, 5 miles from home. I ignored that and just filled it to 85% and still had about 35-40% when I got home. The guy at the lumberyard in Buffalo couldn't believe it was going to fit, but it did comfortably, nor could he believe I drove all the way there just for the wood. It was for that and just to get away for a day. It was $500 to ship but about $200 to drive and get it between hotel and charging. I'm retired so the time doesn't matter.
@Zacster, what dates did you visit each of those chargers?

I never had a problem finding the Tannersville, PA chargers on my first visit there or perhaps things have changed? Maybe when visiting a new place look at it on the Nav screen and then confirm on PlugShare? I've found some very helpful tips on PlugShare that are not on the Nav like "Parking Garage Level 7" or "Around the back of the mall by the Food Court entrance" or things like that. Depending on how you approached Tannersville, it might have been on the opposite side of the mall like coming from Rt 611 but from I-80 and Rt 715 you can see the chargers as you turn into the Mall. Again, now you know for next time but I've had the pleasure of doing a lap or two at a new place when directions are vague.

That's interesting that few Teslas are in Buffalo when they have Gigafactory #2 just south of town near Lackawanna as you'd think it would be a company perk to have a discount on a Tesla or something.

The supercharger pin is basically always accurate these days. One thing I don't like is how it zooms back out once you get close to it. Sometimes that happens when I haven't located the supercharger yet and I have to zoom back in manually. Also, there are still a few garages where the Nav doesn't tell you what floor it is on (but most of the time it does tell you which floor now).

In any case, it's nothing like supercharger hunting in 2017, when it never had the floor listed and the directions often took you to the wrong side of the parking lot and the pin was sometimes in the wrong spot. Even then, I was always able to find them all after some frustration.