Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just met up with @Bighorn in Fairfax, VA! Safe travels!
Cool. It's great seeing the impromptu meetups at the chargers and I'm jealous that I'm not out on the road as well doing the same.

@Bighorn, I added Fairfax for you just now as I assume you charged while you were there (and will just wait for you to post it later).

Just met up with @Bighorn in Fairfax, VA! Safe travels!

View attachment 817352
Thanks for the effort. Always nice to see a friendly face!
Acceptably groomed thanks to another YMCA visit, the second in 48 hours. My ID card never seems to scan properly, and this desk person in Ladysmith, VA played by the rules and phoned up my local Y to confirm an active account. The first, or second, response she got from the other end was, “How is the Tesla?”😂.
“They seem to really love you there.”
You never know what decisions are going to make it a good day.

Well good thing that @benswing and I have the mid-700s locked in as we're excluded from the pressure ;)
All in due time, Darren S, all in due time.

It'll be a slow, steady slog as I meander up the ladder. I should reach four hundred this weekend (it is my 50th [plus one] high school reunion on Saturday.) But with other [cough, cough] interests plus my wife really doesn't like me to be away for more than a week to ten days, it will be nothing short of divine intervention should I ever attain 10^3 visits.

By the way, I achieved a new personal best when I weighed one of my Walla Walla onions the other day. Two pounds, two and one-half ounces. 🧅
🧅

I got the last one in NH today. Work has caught up with me and I won't be able to do the last three stations in Maine, though. Next week I hope to make it to Toronto. I will stay in that area for a bit so I should be able to pick up a few. Not sure if it's enough for 1k.
Still contemplating that “unnecessary” diversion to Maine.

How is driving across the border to Canada these days? I looked at their website and I think I have everything they require (documents). Just wanted to hear from someone who crossed recently.
It was very straightforward a few weeks ago on the WA to BC checkpoint at Oroville. You need to have the ArriveCan App with your passport and vaccination card loaded.

It was very straightforward a few weeks ago on the WA to BC checkpoint at Oroville. You need to have the ArriveCan App with your passport and vaccination card loaded.
^^^This right here. Might take you 20 minutes or so the first time with the app. Should only take 5-10 minutes for subsequent visits.

On my last trip I was asked again what address I would be quarantining at in the event I got COVID. This was strange because on my previous 2022 visits they were no longer asking that. Anyways, I always just give them an address for a hotel that hosts a supercharger. I've never had them ask any question about that when I'm actually at the border, but you do need to put some address in there if the app requires it.

How is driving across the border to Canada these days? I looked at their website and I think I have everything they require (documents). Just wanted to hear from someone who crossed recently.
Easy. I did it 4 times with an expired passport. Just fill out ArriveCAN before you hit the border.

Add:
I just googled a hotel for the address requirement.

New useful twist at Kettleman #1. Junior ranger (how else to describe him, Ranger in training?) - comes by and gets my attention for the 1 minute I was in the car plugging in the next destination SC after hitting the restroom and explaining where the code is shown in the car for the lounge to a newbie.

“Hi I’m garble from Tesla, can I top off your windshield washer fluid? It is free!”
Awesome, thanks! (He snaps a pick of my VIN with his camera)
”Wow, she was thirsty!”
Hmm, I thought. It has only been 4K miles. Did I use the washers that much on all the bugs in the northern CA mini trip?
”If you don’t mind, I will do a quick inspection of the outside of your car and check your tires…?”
Well, sure, that would be great, thank you.
”Everything looks good. Your tires are all at 9/32. You know when they are new they start at 10/32. The wear is even so you must be doing everything right. You haven’t had the car for long, have you?”
Nope. Just a month. Keep up the good work!

Best few minutes I’ve ever wasted charging when I didn’t need to. He moved to 42a to the gal that had come back to her car.
I have to imagine this was one of those internal pass-your-good-ideas-up-the-chain. They capture the VIN and can track a few more things than they normally do. Smart and good PR and not advertising.

HUGE haul today admins 🙃:

Barstow - E Main St, CA
Las Vegas, NV
- McCarran Marketplace (the Nav calls it something else)
- W Flamingo Rd
- E Sahara Ave
Mesquite, NV

Late start from home, actually lost 15-20 minutes due to an overturned truck on 101S on the Peninsula.
Still shattered previous SF to Vegas record without even trying. We did it in the early days (my 2012 S) with fewer SC spots 13-14 hours. Mojave opens up, could be 10.5 hours, but no, Mojave w/o power. Flatbed to Barstow, then Vegas 13.5 hours. Then the charge hampering happens and my S barely makes it on her last (but dual car) visit to Custer.

I could have done it in sub 8 hours. Started later so 8.34hrs still quite a milestone out here with LR3, able to pick mostly V3 SCs, started mostly full.

@cpa I of course drove by “your“ iconic fwy sign again today. 🤣🤗
I knew it was coming up, but is a sign picture on the fwy going to be better on TACC and autopilot?
I could be bothered after the first five times over a decade.
My pic from back in May 2018 and the first / last time I've been here. Thanks, @cpa, for the reason.

1655445668366.png

New useful twist at Kettleman #1. Junior ranger (how else to describe him, Ranger in training?) - comes by and gets my attention for the 1 minute I was in the car plugging in the next destination SC after hitting the restroom and explaining where the code is shown in the car for the lounge to a newbie.

“Hi I’m garble from Tesla, can I top off your windshield washer fluid? It is free!”
Awesome, thanks! (He snaps a pick of my VIN with his camera) <snip>

I have to imagine this was one of those internal pass-your-good-ideas-up-the-chain. They capture the VIN and can track a few more things than they normally do. Smart and good PR and not advertising. <snip>
I'm not sure I follow the same thinking. They already know your VIN when you connect to the charger.

My pic from May 2018 and I don't know if they still have this metric inside but it would be neat to see current stats for stuff like this compared to 4 yrs ago.

US = 575 superchargers and Europe = 400
405.6 million kWh delivered
1.39 Billion miles enabled
63.3 million gallons of gas saved

1655445838239.png

Reactions: NKYTA