Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
6/18/22 (couldn't make it by midnight)

Vista, CA (First)

First "first" in my new MY!

20220618_000936.jpg

Back in the saddle. (My spouse said she would like to have a lazy weekend without feeling guilty, so I decided to go hiking in West Virginia.)

I've enter my haul for today on the spreadsheet.
  1. Greensboro, NC
  2. Lynchburg, VA
  3. Madison Heights, VA
  4. Harrisonburg, VA
Had a pleasant walk in the woods at Lost River State Park, just over the West Virginia line. On the way down into the town where the closest hotel is, Consumption screen said I was averaging -456 w/mi over a 5-minute period. What's more, right after I checked into the Mullin House in Moorefield, WV, the owner came out to show off the NEMA 14-50 she had just installed for EV charging. When I told her I left my adapter at home, she brought me the hotel's adapter!

Looking forward to clearing the rest of the Shenandoah Valley tomorrow.

Had a pleasant walk in the woods at Lost River State Park, just over the West Virginia line.
Guess the crazy temps had abated for your walk, friends in VA and NC were texting me they felt like a roasting pig on the spit. We missed it here in California, watched my dog shiver on the couch that day, but this next week it's gonna be hot here too. Gonna have to get out the AC unit and roll it into place.

Someone inquired about my visit to Kozina, Slovenia, but the post was deleted before I was able to quote it in my answer.

The issue was that I made an entry in 2015, but that the charger was opened in 2020. Checking my "Visited map" I clearly remember that I did indeed charge there back in 2015. The visited map also back up my visit by showing it opened a few months before I was there. Comparing now with the image from Tesla and the new Kozina charger, it's clear that it has been moved since I was there and the NEW Kozina charger opened in 2020.

This was before I entered the competition and before I even started taking pictures of all my visits. I can however see if I can find some reference to it if needed be. Let me know :)

1655660218626.png

1655660372513.png

Edit: Spelling error

Someone inquired about my visit to Kozina, Slovenia, but the post was deleted before I was able to quote it in my answer.

The issue was that I made an entry in 2015, but that the charger was opened in 2020. Checking my "Visited map" I clearly remember that I did indeed charge there back in 2015. The visited map also back up my visit by showing it opened a few months before I was there. Comparing now with the image from Tesla and the new Kozina charger, it's clear that it has been moved since I was there and the NEW Kozina charger opened in 2020.

This was before I entered the competition and before I even started taking pictures of all my visits. I can however see if I can find some reference to it if needed be. Let me know :)

View attachment 818523

View attachment 818526

Edit: Spelling error

Thanks for following up on that. I deleted my post here because @aNullValue posted a longer list of exceptions here: Superchargers visited 3.0

Thanks for following up on that. I deleted my post here because @aNullValue posted a longer list of exceptions here: Superchargers visited 3.0
No problem, I can see the issue when a charger is moved, but the name remains and only the opening date is updated. Sadly I didn't start to take pictures until I realized I was actively going to hunt down SC's for fun. Quite a few I've been able to visit again, just to take a picture, but not all. I have 276 pictures of my 333 total visits :)

Don't read the comments.
I subscribe to the wsj but was on a road trip and had the paper suspended. So I do not have the hard copy. I can and did read the wsj article online. I enjoyed the article. Way back in 2016 when I took delivery of our Model X I was excited and contacted the local paper. They wrote a nice fun article. And then someone told me not to read the comments. Good advise.

Reactions: Tdreamer
I made to Canada. Not without some trouble, though. Once they peeked on the inside of my car I knew they would ask me to pull over for a search LOL

I have no problem them looking through my dirty cloths and fridge. The bigger issue was, I had a client booked there and that is considered employment which requires a permit. I was honest and told them I am happy to cancel the appointment. They wanted to see me emailing the client canceling and they were fine letting me in. Lesson learned, I should have done my research before.

I'll update the spreadsheet as I go. I'm totally fine just enjoying the time and food here and not working 👌

I made to Canada. Not without some trouble, though. Once they peeked on the inside of my car I knew they would ask me to pull over for a search LOL

I have no problem them looking through my dirty cloths and fridge. The bigger issue was, I had a client booked there and that is considered employment which requires a permit. I was honest and told them I am happy to cancel the appointment. They wanted to see me emailing the client canceling and they were fine letting me in. Lesson learned, I should have done my research before.

I'll update the spreadsheet as I go. I'm totally fine just enjoying the time and food here and not working 👌
I noticed you were in secondary on Life360. Glad you made it through!

A few more today. I got Bernadette on a plane home and now I'll see where I want to go and how long I want to be on the road. Still feeling pretty crappy so we'll see how things evolve. @evp got the first I thought I'd get in Orlando (Millenia Plaza) as I sat in my conference and couldn't get out to the supercharger. Spreadsheet updated. I think I'm back in the top 10. Boy is It brutal at the top. :) How long before it takes more than 1,000 superchargers to be in the top 10?

6/17/2022
858OpenJacksonville - Wilson Blvd, FL
859OpenAlachua, FL
860OpenGainesville, FL
861OpenOcala - W. Silver Springs Blvd, FL
862OpenLady Lake, FL
863OpenOkahumpka, FL
6/19/2022
864OpenOrlando - N Alafaya Trail, FL
865OpenApopka, FL
866OpenUOrlando - Millenia Plaza Way, FL
867OpenOrlando - 7826 W Sand Lake Road, FL
868OpenPlant City, FL

A few more today. I got Bernadette on a plane home and now I'll see where I want to go and how long I want to be on the road. Still feeling pretty crappy so we'll see how things evolve. @evp got the first I thought I'd get in Orlando (Millenia Plaza) as I sat in my conference and couldn't get out to the supercharger. Spreadsheet updated. I think I'm back in the top 10. Boy is It brutal at the top. :) How long before it takes more than 1,000 superchargers to be in the top 10?

6/17/2022
858OpenJacksonville - Wilson Blvd, FL
859OpenAlachua, FL
860OpenGainesville, FL
861OpenOcala - W. Silver Springs Blvd, FL
862OpenLady Lake, FL
863OpenOkahumpka, FL
6/19/2022
864OpenOrlando - N Alafaya Trail, FL
865OpenApopka, FL
866OpenUOrlando - Millenia Plaza Way, FL
867OpenOrlando - 7826 W Sand Lake Road, FL
868OpenPlant City, FL

Welcome back! I'll be surprised if it takes longer than the end of this year for the top 10 to be over 1,000.