Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty day for a drive through the Shenandoah Valley back to North Carolina.

I've entered these on the spreadsheet.
  1. Winchester, VA
  2. Strasburg, VA
  3. Woodstock, VA
  4. Mt. Jackson, VA
  5. Staunton, VA
  6. Lexington, VA
  7. Salem, VA
  8. Colfax, NC

Nice find for the day was Big L's Bagels in downtown Winchester, not too much of a drive from the supercharger. Amazing bagel was like fresh, warm challah bread, braided into a bagel shape. 🥯

Breached the third century today, missed that it was El Paso while charging otherwise I would have taken a pic. At least the spreadsheet has been updated to register my trip so far:
29610:52AM CDT06/18/2022Ozona, TX
29702:03PM CDT06/18/2022Midland, TX
29803:35PM CDT06/18/2022Pecos, TX
29905:12PM CDT06/18/2022Van Horn, TX
30007:49AM MDT06/19/2022El Paso, TX
30109:47AM MDT06/19/2022Deming, NM
30210:49AM MST06/19/2022Willcox, AZ
30311:57AM MST06/19/2022Tucson, AZ
30401:30PM MST06/19/2022Tucson, AZ - East Skyline Drive
30501:48PM MST06/19/2022Tucson, AZ - West River Road
30603:00PM MST06/19/2022Casa Grande, AZ
30704:08PM MST06/19/2022Phoenix, AZ - East Camelback Road

Breached the third century today, missed that it was El Paso while charging otherwise I would have taken a pic. At least the spreadsheet has been updated to register my trip so far:
29610:52AM CDT06/18/2022Ozona, TX
29702:03PM CDT06/18/2022Midland, TX
29803:35PM CDT06/18/2022Pecos, TX
29905:12PM CDT06/18/2022Van Horn, TX
30007:49AM MDT06/19/2022El Paso, TX
30109:47AM MDT06/19/2022Deming, NM
30210:49AM MST06/19/2022Willcox, AZ
30311:57AM MST06/19/2022Tucson, AZ
30401:30PM MST06/19/2022Tucson, AZ - East Skyline Drive
30501:48PM MST06/19/2022Tucson, AZ - West River Road
30603:00PM MST06/19/2022Casa Grande, AZ
30704:08PM MST06/19/2022Phoenix, AZ - East Camelback Road
Congrats on #300. I'm not sure when testing detects our craziness, but I'm certain 300 clearly shows positive and well beyond the possibility of treatment. 😁

My wife noticed an app notification today, with a $0 “invoice” for those services rendered, which further muddies the water on what they intend for the future. Compared to Google et. al. Meh.
Tesla does some odd things with their "billing" system. Just taking an accountant's semi-scientific wild-ass guess:

Every employee is assigned a labor departmental code. So, the service center employees will be coded to Service, while the payroll clerks will be coded to accounting, and programmers to the departments they work in, etc.

There are revenue (not necessarily profit) centers on their books: Sales, Service, Supercharging, etc. Likely their books want to reflect these labor costs vis-a-vis revenues generated in those departments. Since Sales, Service, and Supercharging all generate invoices, it is likely that their internal controls mandate that an invoice (even for zero $$) is generated. Think of those of us who have FUSC in our dinosaurs and the $0.00 charge every time we stop.

Management wants to take the discretionary decisions out of their employees' hands and record everything. Unlike a local merchant who will cheerfully replace a damaged product without a 20-minute wait for paperwork, Tesla wants to track every. Single. Interaction. So, we get an invoice for $0.00.

This invoicing makes it easy to track the quantity and frequency of these small favors. Electronic storage is cheap and easy to parse.

Is Tesla contemplating yet another revenue source? Hard to say. Can paying an employee $20/hr. (including overhead and benefits) plus some materials become a means to generate $500/day in windshield cleaning and other conveniences? Is Tesla going to be squeezing nickels to get six cents? Dunno.

In the voice of the late William Conrad who was the beleaguered announcer on Rocky and Friends, "Be sure to be with us for our next exciting episode: 'As Clear as Glass' or 'Elon for the Windex.'"

I returned from my 50th high school reunion (plus one, cuz COVID) in Southern California. I grabbed a few. The reunion far exceeded my expectations. I guess by 68 years of age pretenses and all that pettiness and jealousy have evaporated. It was a lot of fun seeing a lot of my classmates. It was also revealing that two(!) girls told me they had crushes on me in high school, and I was too nerdy to pick up on it. My wife said, "Glad you were and still are nerdy!" 🧐

Saturday, June 18, 2022:

Glendale, California----Harvey Drive.

Sunday, June 19, 2022:

Pasadena, California----Glenarm St.

Sta. Monica, California----Sta. Monica Place

Sta. Monica, California----Sta. Monica (on 15th St.)

Pacific Palisades, California (or just The Palisades for those of us locals or former locals)

Malibu, California----The new one that is 250kW, not the 72kW urban one across the street

Calabasas, California

Thousand Oaks, California---250kW

Thousand Oaks, California---West Hillcrest (72kW)

The traffic was horrendous yesterday. El Lay now has 4.1 million residents. When I left it was 2.2 million. A Sunday drive from home to the beaches at either Santa Monica or Venice took about 30-35 minutes on a Sunday morning 40 years ago. Today it took me nearly an hour just to reach the exit off the Sta. Monica Freeway to reach the surface streets. Then, the crawl along Coast Highway towards Malibu took about 25 minutes to go 11 miles.

I could not count the number of SC locations across the LA Basin that had waits to use them or had only 1 or 2 vacancies. I got lucky twice and slipped in and out with the sole opening after a 30-second charge.

Most of the vehicles were newer, not my dinosaur. I wonder if the Superchargers in large metropolitan areas are frequented 90%+ of the time by locals who decide it is easier to grab electrons at 41¢/kWh while shopping or getting a snack than it is to install a charger at home, especially if they don't have enough space in their panel. A one-thousand dollar installation equates to about 2,400 kWh using Superchargers. Factoring in the cost of residential electricity from the utility of 25¢, and the out-of-pocket per charge is 16¢, or 6,250 kWh.

I returned from my 50th high school reunion (plus one, cuz COVID) in Southern California. I grabbed a few. The reunion far exceeded my expectations. I guess by 68 years of age pretenses and all that pettiness and jealousy have evaporated. It was a lot of fun seeing a lot of my classmates. It was also revealing that two(!) girls told me they had crushes on me in high school, and I was too nerdy to pick up on it. My wife said, "Glad you were and still are nerdy!" 🧐

Saturday, June 18, 2022:

Glendale, California----Harvey Drive.

Sunday, June 19, 2022:

Pasadena, California----Glenarm St.

Sta. Monica, California----Sta. Monica Place

Sta. Monica, California----Sta. Monica (on 15th St.)

Pacific Palisades, California (or just The Palisades for those of us locals or former locals)

Malibu, California----The new one that is 250kW, not the 72kW urban one across the street

Calabasas, California

Thousand Oaks, California---250kW

Thousand Oaks, California---West Hillcrest (72kW)

The traffic was horrendous yesterday. El Lay now has 4.1 million residents. When I left it was 2.2 million. A Sunday drive from home to the beaches at either Santa Monica or Venice took about 30-35 minutes on a Sunday morning 40 years ago. Today it took me nearly an hour just to reach the exit off the Sta. Monica Freeway to reach the surface streets. Then, the crawl along Coast Highway towards Malibu took about 25 minutes to go 11 miles.

I could not count the number of SC locations across the LA Basin that had waits to use them or had only 1 or 2 vacancies. I got lucky twice and slipped in and out with the sole opening after a 30-second charge.

Most of the vehicles were newer, not my dinosaur. I wonder if the Superchargers in large metropolitan areas are frequented 90%+ of the time by locals who decide it is easier to grab electrons at 41¢/kWh while shopping or getting a snack than it is to install a charger at home, especially if they don't have enough space in their panel. A one-thousand dollar installation equates to about 2,400 kWh using Superchargers. Factoring in the cost of residential electricity from the utility of 25¢, and the out-of-pocket per charge is 16¢, or 6,250 kWh.
Congrats on 400!

I made to Canada. Not without some trouble, though. Once they peeked on the inside of my car I knew they would ask me to pull over for a search LOL

I have no problem them looking through my dirty cloths and fridge. The bigger issue was, I had a client booked there and that is considered employment which requires a permit. I was honest and told them I am happy to cancel the appointment. They wanted to see me emailing the client canceling and they were fine letting me in. Lesson learned, I should have done my research before.

I'll update the spreadsheet as I go. I'm totally fine just enjoying the time and food here and not working 👌
About 5 years ago I was crossing over into Windsor from Detroit for business and made the mistake of saying I was going there to work with a customer. So got waved over to step inside and wait in line to have a 15 minute discussion on why I didn't have a work permit. They finally let me cross, but I learned after that to say I was a sales rep (even though I'm not) and calling on a customer. That seems to not get flagged.

• Informative
Reactions: David99 and NKYTA
2 last additions:
albuquerque (Menaul Blvd), NM
Denton, TX

That completes my 4400 mile road trip with 26 new SCs. I didn’t go out of my way at all to check off more of them, just always used the one that was most convenient.
Only waited twice the whole time, a short wait at Temecula, CA, and a half hour wait for the last charge of the trip at Denton, Tx. That one was really annoying because I could have gotten enough charge to get home from the previous stop in Henrietta, but the charger was slow so I just figured I’d stop in Denton to top off. Got to Denton to see 3 cars waiting. Once we finally got a stall we topped out at about 34kW, which was about the same as the guy next to me At the shared 150kW station. It was about 105F out, so maybe the heat was slowing things down. One lady there was charging in an older model S, so I assume she had free charging. She was already charging when we got there and about 20 minutes later another car pulled up and she got in and took off. So my assumption is that she was local and supercharging to take advantage of the free juice, but pretty rude to do it during prime time when there’s a wait at charger.

overall the trip and car were great. Only issue was that several times as noted above we seemed to not get near the expected rates which extended some stops. But it was extremely hot during some of those stops, so possibly the cause. Now if they could just finally solve the phantom braking issue my wife would very much appreciate it.
One last follow up - took some notes on the trip. I have a 2018 LR 3 that currently reads about 288miles at 100%. ABRP claims 3% degradation, and Stats app shows my full capacity to currently be 70 kWhr, for what that's worth.
The trip was Dallas to LA (and all over S0CAL for 2 weeks) and back through the northern route on I40. On the way AP was limited to 80 mph, but I updated while out there and was able to go 85 on the way back. I generally set it at 80-83 in isolated areas like that. Tabulating my notes I averaged a bit over 216 miles on a full charge (miles driven/(% battery used*0.01). Max was about 265 miles, min was 166. The longest leg I actually did was 182 miles, which took me from 94% to 17%.
There was some good head wind in spots so I'm sure that cut me back a bit. Also some elevation, which looks like it has a smaller impact. I used to do better, but in December I got new Pilot Sport AS tires (I'm on 18"s), and it seems to have dropped my range by ~10-20%. They're smoother, quieter and handle better than the OEMs, but definitely took a hit in range. I've got another trip in a couple of weeks which has a 196 mile leg, so I'll need to watch that one a bit. I made it without worry last year, but that was on the OEM tires.

• Informative
Reactions: Bighorn and GHammer
D6E23E77-7AE4-400D-9180-4CA7B0773E18.jpeg

After reaching the end of the Eastern Third Tour on the Lincoln Highway, I spent the day visiting new Superchargers around Chicago.

6/20/2022:

Portage, IN - George Ade Travel Plaza
Portage, IN - John T McCutcheon Travel Plaza
Flossmoor, IL
Evergreen Park, IL
Burr Ridge, IL
Oak Brook, IL
Aurora, IL - IL-59
Oswego, IL
Rochelle, IL
Rockford, IL - McFarland Rd
Rolling Meadows, IL
Chicago, IL - O’Hare
Rosemont, IL
Skokie, IL
Evanston, IL
Glenview, IL
Northbrook, IL
Highland Park, IL - Skokie Valley Rd
Buffalo Grove, IL

I was just listening to NPR the other night and they had a long story about the original Lincoln Highway, America's first highway. Gonna have to check it out, although I have been down it from CA to CO many times as my sister lives there. I like that there are now sites dedicated to your enjoying history in your historic vehicle (EVs):

View attachment 819005

After reaching the end of the Eastern Third Tour on the Lincoln Highway, I spent the day visiting new Superchargers around Chicago.

6/20/2022:

Portage, IN - George Ade Travel Plaza
Portage, IN - John T McCutcheon Travel Plaza
Flossmoor, IL
Evergreen Park, IL
Burr Ridge, IL
Oak Brook, IL
Aurora, IL - IL-59
Oswego, IL
Rochelle, IL
Rockford, IL - McFarland Rd
Rolling Meadows, IL
Chicago, IL - O’Hare
Rosemont, IL
Skokie, IL
Evanston, IL
Glenview, IL
Northbrook, IL
Highland Park, IL - Skokie Valley Rd
Buffalo Grove, IL
I was watching on L360 hoping you wouldn’t Ms Pac-Man my green dots😂

Picked up another 7 today, though Tesla disagrees and only thinks I hit three, so I don't have the exact times for most of these, but that's definitely not a requirement of the game, so I've updated the spreadsheet with the dates for these:

30803:48PM MST06/20/2022Cordes Lakes, AZ
30905:06PM MST06/20/2022Wickenburg, AZ
31006:06PM MST06/20/2022Glendale, AZ
31106/20/2022New River, AZ
31206/20/2022Phoenix - Agua Fria Fwy, AZ
31306/20/2022Scottsdale - N Kierland Blvd, AZ
31406/20/2022Scottsdale - N Scottsdale Rd, AZ

May or may not swing by those other four tomorrow to clear my conscience. 🙃

Missed Ed @evp in and around Austin.
Likely a mixture of me early and coming in during the day from the N grabbing those and then reversing course to go counterclockwise, only to reverse for the after traffic an coming in SW and going mostly clockwise, and he coming from Houston and electing to go counterclockwise.
A virtual SC gathering roundabout where we couldn’t crash into each other.

We need more states figuring out that roundabouts really, really work. Kudos to some states.

Lubbock, yesterday not yet reflected. That was a special kid of day to just get “one”. Also, I’m following the heat bomb, whoohoo!

Today:

Denison
Dallas - Park Ln
Abbott
Hutto
Cedar Park
Llano
Johnson City
New Braunels
Austin - Frontage Rd
Austin - 5601 Brodie
Austin - S Lamar
Austin - S Congress Ave
Bee Cave
Del Valle
Austin - FM 969

Arrived back home at 5 a.m. for now so I can take care of some personal business.

Amazing how much distance you can cover when you aren't stopping every 10 minutes or zig-zagging 100 miles off course to catch superchargers. Looking like I'll be pushed back out of the top 10 pretty soon.

6/20/2022
869OpenTampa - E Hillsborough Ave, FL
870OpenTampa - N Dale Mabry Hwy, FL
871OpenJasper, FL
872OpenMillen, GA
873OpenFort Mill, SC
874OpenKernersville, NC
6/21/2022
875OpenOxford, NC