Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just listening to NPR the other night and they had a long story about the original Lincoln Highway, America's first highway. Gonna have to check it out, although I have been down it from CA to CO many times as my sister lives there. I like that there are now sites dedicated to your enjoying history in your historic vehicle (EVs):

My dad (1918-2013) grew up in Wood River, Nebraska. He would tell me of the Lincoln Highway that passed through all those tiny farm towns that were adjacent to the UP tracks. He said that there were signs with a big L on a red, white, and blue background stapled to telephone/telegraph poles or painted onto the sides of barns or other structures to aid the nascent motoring public find their way.

The highway act of 1926 established the federal numbered highways, and US30 was ascribed to the Lincoln Highway through Nebraska. I think those L signs remained for decades even though the highway shields started popping up as trailblazers (with directional arrows) and reassurance shields just to give the motorist in his '29 Hupmobile that warm feeling that he was still on the right road.

Congrats on 400!
Thank you, Tes-s.

Not sure when I'll crash the 500 Club; certainly this year is out. Maybe next year if the planets align just so, and I can take a couple of 3-4 day excursions into the wilds of America.

I hate grabbing all those SC in large metropolitan areas. I gnash my teeth every time I battle traffic on the freeways, stop for signals on surface streets, and then arrive at a SC to see that 2/16 are available. Then back onto surface streets, back into traffic, only to exit four miles later for another urban experience.

Driving for ten minutes or so off and back onto the freeway just to plug in for 30 seconds is a rather poor ROI for time spent. LOL

Thank you, Tes-s.

Not sure when I'll crash the 500 Club; certainly this year is out. Maybe next year if the planets align just so, and I can take a couple of 3-4 day excursions into the wilds of America.

I hate grabbing all those SC in large metropolitan areas. I gnash my teeth every time I battle traffic on the freeways, stop for signals on surface streets, and then arrive at a SC to see that 2/16 are available. Then back onto surface streets, back into traffic, only to exit four miles later for another urban experience.

Driving for ten minutes or so off and back onto the freeway just to plug in for 30 seconds is a rather poor ROI for time spent. LOL
That's what overnight drives are built for ;) And congrats on 400 too!

Reactions: Big Earl
I cat nap, usually between 1 and 3 hours at a time. Got a decent sesh at Rochelle.
Getting my first Tesla taught me to do cat naps. I did a lot of road trips and I learned to sleep while I charged the car. It took me a while but eventually I got so used to it that I could just recline the seat and sleep for 30 min.

Reactions: juliusa
Had a nice meetup with @Bighorn this morning at the future Richmond, RI supercharger. Was hoping to bag it today (or perhaps meet the Tesla supercharger commissioning team doing their thing), but instead it bagged us. Oh well - expected.

Apparently tis the season for meet-ups. :)

Safe travels road warrior!View attachment 817846
From his avatar I expected Bighorn to look more like Chuck Norris.

And did this nice trooper give you a gift?
We had a really nice chat about the contest (had a copy of the WSJ from my daughter conveniently on the front seat)after he’d already locked in a fine. I got off without a ticket two weeks ago, but was accused of driving like a “jerk face” and I’m not sure which stings worse. 😂

We had a really nice chat about the contest (had a copy of the WSJ from my daughter conveniently on the front seat)after he’d already locked in a fine. I got off without a ticket two weeks ago, but was accused of driving like a “jerk face” and I’m not sure which stings worse. 😂

Highly recommended. ;)

Reactions: Darren S
On a quick trip up to PA and DE with my daughter, I managed to hit one new-to-me supercharger at White Marsh MD (my 124th) on our way home earlier today. (Just added to the spreadsheet.) I had charged there previously but my son was driving at the time.

For the outbound trip, construction traffic on I-95 North had the nav system re-route me along Route 1, and I passed right by the Perry Hall and Bel Air superchargers, but unfortunately couldn't stop at either because we were already behind schedule for the day. Maybe next time.

Separate but related: I'm excited to see all the new developments in the Superchargers visited 3.0 thread.