Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used V1s for years. I try not to stress, though I had a really good stretch of warnings. My only real concern is jacked up insurance rates and I’ve not appreciated any impact.
It probably varies by state, but I don't think your home state will find out about citations in other states, especially if they are not adjacent. And I doubt your insurance company is researching whether or not you get citations in other states either. I could be wrong though. Would be happy to hear from someone with specific knowledge of the industry.

All but five states share traffic infraction information.
  • Five states don’t share speeding ticket information with other states: Georgia, Massachusetts, Michigan, Tennessee, and Wisconsin.

Insurance companies usually aren’t very on top of your driving history unless there is some sort of event that makes them go looking. This could include an accident, a claim, changing insurance, and occasional routine audits. They usually find out about speeding tickets eventually, but it’s certainly possible that a speeding ticket could go unnoticed for so long that it drops off your record without you ever seeing a rate increase.

Just my experience over the years.

All but five states share traffic infraction information.
  • Five states don’t share speeding ticket information with other states: Georgia, Massachusetts, Michigan, Tennessee, and Wisconsin.

Insurance companies usually aren’t very on top of your driving history unless there is some sort of event that makes them go looking. This could include an accident, a claim, changing insurance, and occasional routine audits. They usually find out about speeding tickets eventually, but it’s certainly possible that a speeding ticket could go unnoticed for so long that it drops off your record without you ever seeing a rate increase.

Just my experience over the years.
Maybe only 5 states don't share infraction information, but that doesn't mean that the other 45 are sharing the info with all 50 states. I'm not sure if it's still true, but I know that when I started driving back in the 90s, WA and OR shared information with each other but not with any of the other 48 states. I suspect there are a lot of states that fall into this category, although I suppose with improvements in technology, it would be much easier now to create a national database.

Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 7.21.33 AM.png

Not as many as I had hoped. But I still have a few days here

Please add the following:
Dec 2021:
Riverside - Cyn Springs Pkwy, CA
Beaumont, CA
Hesperia, CA
Barstow - Tanger, CA
Yermo, CA
Baker, CA
Primm, NV
Henderson, NV
Mesquite, NV
St. George, UT
St. George - Convention Center, UT
Cedar City, UT
Beaver, UT
Nephi, UT

May 2022:
Carslbad - Paseo Del Norte, CA
Chino Hills, CA

June 2022:
Fountain Valley - Warner, CA
Cerritos, CA

Dec 2021:
Beaumont, CA
Hesperia, CA
Barstow - Tanger, CA
Yermo, CA
Baker, CA
Primm, NV
Henderson, NV
Mesquite, NV
St. George, UT
Cedar City, UT
Beaver, UT
Nephi, UT

May 2022:
Chino Hills, CA

June 2022:
Cerritos, CA

Reactions: Tdreamer
Dec 2021:
Beaumont, CA
Hesperia, CA
Barstow - Tanger, CA
Yermo, CA
Baker, CA
Primm, NV
Henderson, NV
Mesquite, NV
St. George, UT
Cedar City, UT
Beaver, UT
Nephi, UT

May 2022:
Chino Hills, CA

June 2022:
Cerritos, CA
Barstow - Tanger was not open in Dec 2021, so I'm not sure what you meant to put here. I have entered the others as the last day of the respective month, since you didn't provide actual dates, except that I entered the June 2022 visits as today's date.

You can actually get the exact dates if you look up your charging records on your Tesla account.