Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick trip to Vegas to see a show.

Harrisburg, OR
Alturas, CA
Susanville, CA
Truckee - Soaring Way, CA
Quick trip?

Via Alturas, Susanville, with a pit stop in Truckee? 🤔

By the way, from Susanville to Truckee did you go into Reno before heading west on 80, or did you head west at Hallelujah Jct. on SR70 to Vinton, then south on SR49 through Loyalton? The latter is a fun drive, much more so that driving into and out of Reno. Then of course, I assume you continued your fanciful driving by leaving Truckee south on 267 to Kings Beach, then around the east shore of Tahoe to take any number of scenic byways to Lost Wages. One of my personal favorites would have been to go almost to South Shore, then east up and over Kingsbury Grade on NV207 (I believe) into Minden, then down 395 to Big Pine, then over CA 168 through the two passes into Nevada and US95 before hitting Beatty.

Gardnerville (Topaz Lake) to Bishop is easy, and then the distance to Beatty would need a near full charge. Also, too, if you are in Bishop on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday in the afternoon hours, there is a small distillery about six blocks east from the SC. Free samples! Their whiskey is above average. Their vodka (according to a friend) is only fair. But I understand from others their gin is pretty good.

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA
Barstow - Tanger was not open in Dec 2021, so I'm not sure what you meant to put here. I have entered the others as the last day of the respective month, since you didn't provide actual dates, except that I entered the June 2022 visits as today's date.

You can actually get the exact dates if you look up your charging records on your Tesla account.
Ok I see now where Tanger is different location but near the Lenwood. I also noticed that I'm missing the Burbank (SC) location. Visited that one sometime in 2018.

Going to a family reunion near Spivey's Corner, NC, tomorrow, for my father's side, so I came east a day earlier to visit my mother's people.

Managed to get 5 superchargers on the way, which I already entered on the sheet.
  1. Rockingham, NC
  2. Lumberton, NC
  3. Fayetteville, NC
  4. Benson, NC
  5. Smithfield, NC
I'm actually staying at the Benson site, but just plugged in long enough for it to count. Then, I ran up I-95 to get Smithfield while I was so close. (Also grabbed a Cook-Out shake as a late-night snack.)

Now, I'm the only car charging overnight at one of four destination chargers in the hotel parking lot. It always seems that hotel chargers are either always full, or completely empty.

Congrats on 900! Galleria was reported open in the TMC thread, but someone else said it was not. @evp posted to the spreadsheet that he charged there on 6/20 - figured that was enough to mark it as open.

I'm a bit confused - not sure what the real status is. Marked back to closed in our spreadsheet and supercharge.info. @evp can you confirm that you charged there? Is it on the nav as open?
Good catch. My log shows I travelled 10 miles between Houston W. Alabama and Houston Westheimer, so clearly I charged at "9633 Westheimer" and logged it incorrectly. I've fix that.

Reactions: tes-s
Missed Ed @evp in and around Austin.
Likely a mixture of me early and coming in during the day from the N grabbing those and then reversing course to go counterclockwise, only to reverse for the after traffic an coming in SW and going mostly clockwise, and he coming from Houston and electing to go counterclockwise.

Observations from the last few days (visits already entered into database):
1) In Florida, about half of the billboards are for personal injury lawyers; I don't know what this means about Floridians, except that it probably confirms the tendency of "local Florida man"'s ability to make regular appearances in Dave Barry columns.
2) The largest Tesla sales office I've ever seen is on Houston, has like a hundred new Teslas parked outside, but it's not really a sales office, just a showroom, service center, and delivery center. Because Tesla can not actually "sell" cars in Texas.
3) Orlando and New York City - how can people even exist in a city with 24/7 traffic jams on every major street in the city?
4) My daughter and her husband both work at a BMW dealership. He just traded his giant diesel pickup in for ... a Tesla Model 3 LR. And traded a $600/mo gas bill for a $40/mo electrical increase. They'd considered the BMW I4, but delivery times are next year some time. They also showed my their brand new SpaceX Starlink dish.
5) Stayed with friends of a friend in Orlando. They are now proud owners of a Mustang Mach-E, experiencing the same significant fuel cost savings. They say that 5 or 6 of their neighbors on the block are also EV owners.
6) Tesla autopilot can actually navigate thru a full-on Florida thunderstorm.
7) Buc-ee stores? WTAF? When did these pop up all over the south? They're like 7-11 stores the size of a Wal-Mart, with fast-food barbeque in the center,and it takes three minutes just to walk to the store from the chargers, dodging deranged diesel pick-ups all the way. And I mentioned this to a friend, she said "oh yeah, they just opened one of those in Colorado".

Quick trip?

Via Alturas, Susanville, with a pit stop in Truckee? 🤔

By the way, from Susanville to Truckee did you go into Reno before heading west on 80, or did you head west at Hallelujah Jct. on SR70 to Vinton, then south on SR49 through Loyalton?
Quick trip relative to this group;). Of course the route was determined by un-visited SC's so I did the most expedient route through Reno. In the before times I would go to Vegas a few times a year so I've been on all the alternative routes.

Made it to Sin City for the show:
Bishop, CA
Inyokern - Locust Ave, CA
Barstow - Tanger Way, CA
Barstow - E Main St, CA
Las Vegas - W Flamingo Rd, NV
Las Vegas - South Eastern Ave, NV

Observations from the last few days (visits already entered into database):
1) In Florida, about half of the billboards are for personal injury lawyers; I don't know what this means about Floridians, except that it probably confirms the tendency of "local Florida man"'s ability to make regular appearances in Dave Barry columns.
2) The largest Tesla sales office I've ever seen is on Houston, has like a hundred new Teslas parked outside, but it's not really a sales office, just a showroom, service center, and delivery center. Because Tesla can not actually "sell" cars in Texas.
3) Orlando and New York City - how can people even exist in a city with 24/7 traffic jams on every major street in the city?
4) My daughter and her husband both work at a BMW dealership. He just traded his giant diesel pickup in for ... a Tesla Model 3 LR. And traded a $600/mo gas bill for a $40/mo electrical increase. They'd considered the BMW I4, but delivery times are next year some time. They also showed my their brand new SpaceX Starlink dish.
5) Stayed with friends of a friend in Orlando. They are now proud owners of a Mustang Mach-E, experiencing the same significant fuel cost savings. They say that 5 or 6 of their neighbors on the block are also EV owners.
6) Tesla autopilot can actually navigate thru a full-on Florida thunderstorm.
7) Buc-ee stores? WTAF? When did these pop up all over the south? They're like 7-11 stores the size of a Wal-Mart, with fast-food barbeque in the center,and it takes three minutes just to walk to the store from the chargers, dodging deranged diesel pick-ups all the way. And I mentioned this to a friend, she said "oh yeah, they just opened one of those in Colorado".
Listen to local radio if you really want your mind blown. Especially the dozen or two preachers.
I had been excited to hear Bucees had showers, but I didn’t find any. The bathrooms are excellent though. The biggest cognitive dissonances were people with shopping carts at a “mini-mart” and the Black Friday long lines. Now that I stop regularly at the YMCA for basketball and a shower, I’ve left behind the truck stop life and $14 showers.

Speaking of billboards…
Have you decided if you’re “Going to Heaven or Hell?”😂

Thanks for sharing. Fun to see others enlightened by travel.

@tes-s
Seems like an inordinate number of us have clocked 200+ stations in the first half of the year. Especially impressive considering it spanned winter and Covid uncertainty. Was curious if this were an outlier or unprecedented.
I noticed the same thing!!

Last year: 14 with 200 or more.
This year: 15 with 100 or more, at the half-way point.

Pretty comparable if you look at the 200+ measure.

The top charger is usually a newbie or dormant player.
2017 @PLUS EV 361 (newbie)
2018 @Darren S 457 (newbie)
2019 @Tdreamer 329 (newbie)
2020 @Big Earl 507 (newbie) and currently the most in a year
2021 @tes-s 392 (dormant - only 40 the year before)
2022 @David99 leading with 482 (dormant - only 52 the year before)

My guess is @David99 will be the top charger for 2022, and easily set the high water mark for most in a year.

Oakland, CA - Hegenberger Rd.
Alameda, CA
Oakland, CA - 2nd Street
Wow! Did you spend the night at *my* house?
7) Buc-ee stores? WTAF? They're like 7-11 stores the size of a Wal-Mart, with fast-food barbeque in the center,and it takes three minutes just to walk to the store from the chargers
Yeah, I got a $350 23 lb. Unagi scooter for getting around when I don't want to or can't take the car. Fits behind the front seats or across the trunk.

Last edited:
Ocala W Sliver Springs Blvd, FL
Lady Lake
Okahumpa
Crystal River
Brooksville
Land O’ Lakes
Clearwater
St. Petersburg
* insert unscheduled route change here
Sarasota - Clark Road
Venice
Arcadia
Punta Gorda

* It was worth tossing my Traveling Salesperson graph into the trash at this point. While new unique SCs is definitely goal #1 for this trip, meetups with meat-friends is definitely a close second. 30 minutes at a Wawa SC was definitely worth every minute!

Cracked the century mark! Ok, ok for some this is a weekly event. 9 months, 101 chargers!

June 23
(77) West Nyack NY
(78) Tarrytown NY
(79) Greenwich CT Northbound
(80) Greenwich CT Southbound
(81) North Stamford CT
(82) Stamford CT
(83) Darien CT
(84) Fairfield CT
(85) Milford CT (Boston Post Rd)
(86) Milford CT Northbound
(87) Madison CT Northbound
(88) New London CT
(89) Mystic CT (yes, stopped at Mystic Pizza)
(90) East Greenwich RI
(91) Warwick RI

June 26
(92) Richmond RI
(93) Lisbon CT
(94) Hartford CT
(95) Hartford CT (Liebert Rd)
(96) West Hartford CT
(97) Waterbury CT
(98) Danbury CT
(99) Yorktown Heights NY
(100) Ossining NY
(101) Boonton NJ

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 9.16.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 9.16.00 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 42
Took the long way back from Eastern North Carolina to Charlotte, because I figured I would never have a more convenient reason to ever go through Florence, SC, and get those sites.
  1. Florence - N Williston Rd, SC
  2. Florence, SC
The North Williston Road site was my first experience at a Buc-ee's. It's like a snobbish European made a parody of American consumer culture.