Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ocala W Sliver Springs Blvd, FL
Lady Lake
Okahumpa
Crystal River
Brooksville
Land O’ Lakes
Clearwater
St. Petersburg
* insert unscheduled route change here
Sarasota - Clark Road
Venice
Arcadia
Punta Gorda

* It was worth tossing my Traveling Salesperson graph into the trash at this point. While new unique SCs is definitely goal #1 for this trip, meetups with meat-friends is definitely a close second. 30 minutes at a Wawa SC was definitely worth every minute!
Dare I ask what a meat-friend is?

Yes, friend in meat space, aka real life.

It also applies to friends you meet IRL that might or might not be associated with this wacky game.

So if I met @PLUS EV at his home in person, not at an random SC, natch.

If I meet others not at all associated with SC hunting, that I haven’t seen outside of Covid times, I might use the same term(s).

@aNullValue seems to grok it. 😉

Got lost going home from Vegas, ended up in San Diego. Nice drive on CA-78 through the North Algodones Dunes Wilderness Area.

Las Vegas - E Sahara Ave (SC), NV
Kingman - Route 66, AZ (AKA Andy Devine ave)
El Centro - Wake Ave, CA
La Mesa, CA
San Diego - Truxtun Rd, CA
San Diego - Mission Center Rd, CA
San Diego - Carmel Mountain Rd, CA
San Diego - Scripps Poway Pkwy, CA
Vista, CA

Last edited:
Got lost going home from Vegas, ended up in San Diego. Nice drive on CA-78 through the North Algodones Dunes Wilderness Area.

Las Vegas - E Sahara Ave (SC), NV
Kingman - Route 66, AZ (AKA Andy Devine ave)
El Centro - Wake Ave, CA
La Mesa, CA
San Diego - Truxtun Rd, CA
San Diego - Mission Center Rd, CA
San Diego - Carmel Mountain Rd, CA
San Diego - Scripps Poway Pkwy, CA
Vista, CA
I was at these same 7 California locations yesterday 6/26/22 from about noon to 5:00 PM (not entered in spreadsheet yet). I stayed in Vista, CA last night and I am heading to Ontario, CA, Glendale - Harvey Dr, CA and Pacific Palisades, CA today. I'm staying in Buelleton tonight until Friday and then heading north towards San Francisco.

Ocala W Sliver Springs Blvd, FL
Lady Lake
Okahumpa
Crystal River
Brooksville
Land O’ Lakes
Clearwater
St. Petersburg
* insert unscheduled route change here
Sarasota - Clark Road
Venice
Arcadia
Punta Gorda

* It was worth tossing my Traveling Salesperson graph into the trash at this point. While new unique SCs is definitely goal #1 for this trip, meetups with meat-friends is definitely a close second. 30 minutes at a Wawa SC was definitely worth every minute!
if you are hitting up any East Coast, S Florida SCs, drop a post. Love to meet another competitor. So far, only crossed paths with GHammer.

Spouse is out of town, so time for a road trip! Here are my most recent SC stops. Please add the following for me:

6/24/22
Woodbridge, VA - Potomac Town Place
Ashland, VA
Mechanicsville, VA
Colonial Heights, VA
Richmond, VA South Providence Rd
Madison Heights, VA

6/25/22
Frederick, MD
Laurel, MD - Fort Meade Rd
Perry Hall, MD
Ephrata, PA
Denver, PA
Reading, PA
North Wales, PA
Doylestown, PA
Westampton, NJ Rancocas Rd
Old Bridge, NJ
Cranford, NJ
Flemington, NJ
Jim Thorpe, PA - Northbound
Bartonsville, PA
Columbia, NJ
Jim Thorpe, PA - Southbound
Allentown, PA - Schantz Rd

6/26/22
Hamburg, PA
Elverson, PA

Last edited:
Oops ..... forgot to specify the SC in Frederick MD. The one I visited on 6/2522 was the Buckeystown Pike location. Thanks.
Thanks, @Only Trons. There was only 1 non-visited charger in Frederick for you so I assumed that's the one you hit (so the spreadsheet was already updated with those 25 locations). You hit the original Frederick one on 01/27/2020. You are now solidly in the middle of the 400s. Keep charging!

I noticed the same thing!!

Last year: 14 with 200 or more.
This year: 15 with 100 or more, at the half-way point.

Pretty comparable if you look at the 200+ measure.

The top charger is usually a newbie or dormant player.
2017 @PLUS EV 361 (newbie)
2018 @Darren S 457 (newbie)
2019 @Tdreamer 329 (newbie)
2020 @Big Earl 507 (newbie) and currently the most in a year
2021 @tes-s 392 (dormant - only 40 the year before)
2022 @David99 leading with 482 (dormant - only 52 the year before)

My guess is @David99 will be the top charger for 2022, and easily set the high water mark for most in a year.
507 in a year? @Big Earl is ... oh wait, never mind - we all are.

I don’t know if I’d consider myself a newbie in 2020. I started this game back in July 2017 with rented Teslas, and really ramped things up when we got our Model 3 at the end of August, 2018. I had 200 visits by the end of 2019.
Newbie to insanity...from just plain crazy. Or newbie to the pro league. ;)

Last edited:
I don’t know if I’d consider myself a newbie in 2020. I started this game back in July 2017 with rented Teslas, and really ramped things up when we got our Model 3 at the end of August, 2018. I had 200 visits by the end of 2019.

In 2019, you collected 158 and your running total was 216. Your rank of activity that happened in period 2019 (most check-ins to least) is 13, out of the available 109 competitors I'm currently able to analyze. That puts you in the top ≅ 12% of activity in 2019. If we change the period evaluation to be all annual-periods <=2019, that changes your position for 2019 to 30 of 407, putting you in the top ≅ 7%.

I have not been able to get as many as I had hoped in my area, but it's all fine. I was able to connect with an old friend I haven't seen in many years and I got a lot work done that I have been dragging with me for a while. But also Canada is huge. I will have to come back and dedicate way more time for this...

Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 7.51.46 PM.png