Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fort Meyers Gulf Coast Main St
Estero
Naples Tarpon Bay
Ochopee
Haileah
Cutler Bay
Doral
Miami S Dixie Hwy
Miami SW 24th
Cutler Bay
Miami Beach West Ave
Miami Beach Pennsylvania
Davie
Fort Lauderdale
Fort Laud - Powerline Rd
Pompano Beach FL Turnpike SvC Plaza
Deerfield Beach
WPB - FL Turnpike SvC
*WPB PB Outlets
Stuart
Port St Lucie FL Turnpike
Fort Pierce
Vero Beach

* Another great meetup! I even got to drive a Plaid and get some tips on the yoke steering, as well as uses for S E X Y buttons that can control various car functions. Seems useful, might get some.

Thank you to whoever added my locations from yesterday 6/26/22 (Darren S?).
I've added 3 more to the spreadsheet.

06/27/22 Monday
503 Ontario, CA
504 Glendale - Harvey Dr, CA
505 Pacific Palisades, CA

Pacific Palisades looked very familiar to me (the steep down ramp, sharp turn with mirror, diagonal parking and elevator to shopping). I had it on my schedule to visit on 06/05/22 but it didn't show in my Tesla account or on Teslafi, so I thought I must have missed it. Maybe I didn't charge long enough to get 1kW. When I get home, I'll check my pictures. If I actually did charge there on 06/05/22, I'll correct the date in the spreadsheet.

I'm in Buellton now for an MG Car Club meet. No more new charging locations for me anywhere close to here. I won't be traveling again until the meet is over on this coming Friday.

Day 3 and 4 of my trip to Spain

6/25/2022

#337 Nörten-Hardenberg, Germany
#338 Kassel, Germany
#339 Motten, Germany
#340 Geiselwind, Germany
#341 Dettelbach, Germany

6/26/2022
#342 Endsee, Germany *First*
#343 Herrieden, Germany *First*
#344 Satteldorf, Germany
#345 Ellwangen - Hotel Montana, Germany
#346 Dasing, Germany
#347 Zusmarshausen, Germany
#348 Jettingen-Scheppach, Germany
#349 Ulm, Germany
#350 Illertissen, Germany
#351 Aichstetten, Germany
#352 Woringen, Germany
#353 Türkheim, Germany

Thank you to whoever added my locations from yesterday 6/26/22 (Darren S?).
I've added 3 more to the spreadsheet. <snip>
That could have been me, @AzEd, as I was adding some yesterday for a change but one of the other Admins could have grabbed them also. Enjoy the meet and I doubt a buddy of mine will be there as he and his Bugeye Sprite recently relocated to near Heavenly.

From your post on 06/07, you don't have Pacific Palisades listed as a visit (see below) but if you have photos from the 5th then feel free to update the visit date but your visit count of 505 matches what you listed above so I don't know what to say other than perhaps there is a similar-looking entrance somewhere else.
I finished my latest trip today, 2,292 miles, 7 days on the road plus 3 days visiting with friends, 275 Wh/mi average.
The spreadsheet has been updated.

06/05/22 Sunday
481 Calabasas - Commons Way, CA
482 Santa Monica, CA
483 Culver City - 11924 Washington Blvd, CA
484 Culver City - Washington Blvd, CA
485 Long Beach, CA
486 Fountain Valley - Warner Ave, CA
487 Tustin, CA
488 Mission Viejo - Crown Valley Pkwy, CA
489 Diamond Bar, CA
490 Rancho Cucamonga - Foothill Blvd, CA
491 Palmdale, CA
492 Hesperia, CA
493 Lake Arrowhead, CA
494 Highland, CA

06/06/22 Monday
495 Cabazon - Morongo Travel Center, CA
<snip>

Mini trip to Vegas complete, two last ones today:
Tracy, CA
Cottonwood, CA

3000 Miles, 5 days, 29 new SC's, 1 concert.
Screenshot 2022-06-28 8.14.13 PM.png

Day 5 and 6 of my trip to Spain:

6/27/2022
#354 Lermoos, Austria
#355 Schaan, Liechtenstein *Country #15*
#356 Maienfeld, Switzerland
#357 Melide, Switzerland

6/28/2022
#358 Grandate, Italy *First*
#359 Arese, Italy
#360 Carpiano, Italy
#361 Dorno Est, Italy *First*
#362 Genova, Italy *First*
#363 Imperia, Italy *First #200*

Couple of other things:
Biberwier, Austria is either very far from the location on the map or (more probably) was a temporary setup that is closed and removed. It doesn't show up in my car's map and it's definitely nowhere near the map location, I looked :) . Lermoos with 10 stalls is also just 3km away and my guess is that this location replaced the one in Biberwier at some point. I cannot however find anything online to support this.

Zusmarshausen, Germany was a very nice place to charge, it's a futuristic looking highwaystop with a lot of different charging station in a very cool configuration.
20220626_191740.jpg

Not very visible in daylight, but the columns where lit with led strips and probably looks something like an alien mothership at night.

Day 5 and 6 of my trip to Spain:

6/27/2022
#354 Lermoos, Austria
#355 Schaan, Liechtenstein *Country #15*
#356 Maienfeld, Switzerland
#357 Melide, Switzerland

6/28/2022
#358 Grandate, Italy *First*
#359 Arese, Italy
#360 Carpiano, Italy
#361 Dorno Est, Italy *First*
#362 Genova, Italy *First*
#363 Imperia, Italy *First #200*

Couple of other things:
Biberwier, Austria is either very far from the location on the map or (more probably) was a temporary setup that is closed and removed. It doesn't show up in my car's map and it's definitely nowhere near the map location, I looked :) . Lermoos with 10 stalls is also just 3km away and my guess is that this location replaced the one in Biberwier at some point. I cannot however find anything online to support this.

Zusmarshausen, Germany was a very nice place to charge, it's a futuristic looking highwaystop with a lot of different charging station in a very cool configuration.

Not very visible in daylight, but the columns where lit with led strips and probably looks something like an alien mothership at night.
@Bredo, great job on the Country count as you've now cleared Liechtenstein (difficult I'm sure) as well as Luxembourg (almost as difficult). 😁

... and also Denmark and perhaps others but it was easy to count the lone charger in each of those small countries like folks in the US clearing Rhode Island

Last edited:
Yeah, I never had looked before but I couldn't imagine there was a state in the nation that didn't have more than one Supercharger (Alaska?). And also discovered that it's NOT actually an island, crazy.

Just like the town I live in, half of it is an island and the other half is NAMED as an island, but is actually part to the mainland with Oakland Airport on the other half of that outcropping.

Reactions: Darren S