Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check-ins for 2022-07-20
- Oneonta, NY (#1306)
- Roscoe, NY (#1307)
- Middletown, NY (#1308)
- Jim Thorpe - Southbound, PA (#1309)
- Jim Thorpe - Northbound, PA (#1310)
- Mill Hall, PA (#1311)

Easy cut-n-paste, thanks for that tip!

Drove by Cooperstown Dreams Park today, oh, the baseball dreams that were shattered young.
Congrats on moving past me into 3rd place!

Check-ins for 2022-07-20
- Elk Grove - Elk Grove Blvd, CA (#69)
- Woodland, CA (#70)
- Williams, CA (#71)
- Red Bluff - S Main St, CA (#72)
- Cottonwood, CA (#73)
- Mt. Shasta - 134 Morgan Way, CA (#74)
- Mt. Shasta - 111 Morgan Way, CA (#75)
- Medford, OR (#76)
- Myrtle Creek, OR (#77)
- Cottonwood, CA (repeat)

I think cottonwood checkin I must had a lag spike on my mobile connection, double check in, can I remove it?

Nice going up NorCal in Oregon and visiting stops some of the other members like NYYTA and others visited in past few months. It's good to have more chargers by Target.

Check-ins for 2022-07-20
- Huntsville, AL (#1706)
- St. Louis, MO (#1707) (First to check-in)

Cleared Missouri!!
Way to go. For your wall of fame as this is likely to be fleeting. Gonna keep going tonight to Kansas?

1658377562937.png

1658377761398.png

I was wondering if @gnxs was going to snag Riverview earlier today as he was slightly north of that area but took a northerly route.
Was taking a trip to the panhandle to visit relatives and decided to take that route on the way back instead of on the way out. I am actually at Riverview now.

BTW, it's really nice being able to just pop the visits directly into the database now. For some reason it doesn't always pick up the fact that I am parked at a certain SC. Sometimes it will prefill a nearby SC and say I'm x.xx miles away, but for the most part it knows where I am.

Going to grab the SC's I'm missing in Sarasota and Ft Myers on my way home today. That should leave me with only the Orlando area SCs I've missed and a handful of other one-offs to clear the state. Hoping the SC in my home town comes on line soon. Should be able to snag a first there at least.

BTW, it's really nice being able to just pop the visits directly into the database now. For some reason it doesn't always pick up the fact that I am parked at a certain SC. Sometimes it will prefill a nearby SC and say I'm x.xx miles away, but for the most part it knows where I am.
The picker can only be as good as the GPS signal. You may be in a location, like a garage where the accuracy is off, and the overall density of superchargers is high enough to select a different charger. If you click into the charger list, it should show all of the nearby chargers so you can just select the right one.

Reactions: gnxs and juliusa
Last few visits on my return trip:

- Murr, Germany (#401) *
- Bad Rappenau, Germany (#402) *
- Wertheim, Germany (#403)
- Weibersbrunn, Germany (#404)
- Kleinostheim, Germany (#405)
- Gelnhausen, Germany (#406) *European leader*
- Neuberg, Germany (#407)

Check-ins for 2022-07-21
- Limburg an der Lahn, Germany (#408) (First to check-in)
- Wetzlar, Germany (#409) (First to check-in)
- Northeim, Germany (#410) (First to check-in)
- Burgdorf, Germany (#411) (First to check-in)
- Lehre-Wendhausen, Germany (#412)
- Kolding, Denmark (#413) (First to check-in)

*Numbers edited to reflect the order they where visited.

@StefanSarzio Thanks for your comment. Drove through the first night to gain a few hours on our scheduele. It allowed us to go a bit of to the sides of our route to pick up the neccessary visits.

Last few visits on my return trip:

- Murr, Germany (#401) *
- Bad Rappenau, Germany (#402) *
- Wertheim, Germany (#403)
- Weibersbrunn, Germany (#404)
- Kleinostheim, Germany (#405)
- Gelnhausen, Germany (#406) *European leader*
- Neuberg, Germany (#407)

Check-ins for 2022-07-21
- Limburg an der Lahn, Germany (#408) (First to check-in)
- Wetzlar, Germany (#409) (First to check-in)
- Northeim, Germany (#410) (First to check-in)
- Burgdorf, Germany (#411) (First to check-in)
- Lehre-Wendhausen, Germany (#412)
- Kolding, Denmark (#413) (First to check-in)

*Numbers edited to reflect the order they where visited.

@StefanSarzio Thanks for your comment. Drove through the first night to gain a few hours on our scheduele. It allowed us to go a bit of to the sides of our route to pick up the neccessary visits.
@Bredo and @StefanSarzio, now that we have the database working, how could we get more folks from Europe into the game?