Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Summary of our trip to the FL Panhandle:

Check-ins for 2022-07-19
- Winter Garden, FL (#239)
- Okahumpka, FL (#240)
- Ocala - W. Silver Springs Blvd, FL (#241)
- Gainesville, FL (#242)
- Alachua, FL (#243)
- Jasper, FL (#244)
- Madison, FL (#245)
- Tallahassee, FL (#246)
- Marianna, FL (#247)
- DeFuniak Springs, FL (#248)
- Crestview, FL (#249)

Check-ins for 2022-07-21
- Panama City Beach, FL (#250)
- Perry, FL (#251)
- Crystal River, FL (#252)
- Brooksville, FL (#253)
- Riverview - Hwy 301 S, FL (#254)
- Sarasota - Clark Rd, FL (#255)
- Fort Myers - Gulf Coast Main St, FL (#256)

There were a few of the newer SCs that had several pedestals that weren't working (Riverview and Ft Myers for sure as well as one or two others). I was sitting at Riverview for about 10-15 minutes posting on this site before I realized I wasnt charging. :(.

First first Langhorne, PA.

26496D1D-08D2-4BFB-A4D1-DB17F0E86139.jpeg

Well, at least Jonesboro is on the way😂

Just catching up on my reading, and it looks like Jonesboro is live.

It's also showing up in my car's nav; I just don't have the time to drive the 698 miles there and then back, right now.

• Informative
Reactions: PLUS EV
With the opening of Langhorne, PA, the green streak comes to an end! :(

First first Langhorne, PA.

View attachment 831483

Check-ins for 2022-07-22
- Langhorne, PA (#1159) (First to check-in)
- Ephrata, PA (#1160)

7/22/2022:

Langhorne, PA
I literally have to go to langhorne, pa for a party. Tomorrow. 7/23. As in one day too late.

Jokes aside my little baby godson graduated High School and I’ll celebrate him tomorrow.

@Bredo and @StefanSarzio, now that we have the database working, how could we get more folks from Europe into the game?
I actually ran into a board member of the Norwegian TOC on my very last SC in Denmark. We got talking and he immediately knew of at least one person that do what we do, but are not registered here. He got the details for this thread and was asked to spread the word :)