Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Admin’s,
guess I was correct in thinking my post didn‘t take-
Both Monterey’s & 1 Soledad did not clear from my map.
can you help please? Thanks

Santa Cruz
Monterey Sand City
Monterey Marina
SanLuisObispo Higuera St
Soledad Front St
Soledad H Dela Rosa
All taken care of, @Shesmyne2", and here are the entries for your account:
Check-ins for 2022-08-06​
- Santa Cruz, CA (#282)​
- Sand City, CA (#283) - added per your request​
- Marina, CA (#284) - added per your request​
- San Luis Obispo - Higuera St, CA (#285)​
- Soledad - Front St, CA (#286) - added per your request​
- Soledad - H Dela Rosa St, CA (#287)​

We’re still plotting our route. We may be able to make the 21st. Would be helpful to resolve the Moraine question.
Moraine is resolved. Like all others service centers in the past it is in the game until there is a sign or other indication it is not available to the public. We are considering future service centers be looked at the other way - not in the game unless there is a sign or other indication (like being in the nav) that it is available to the public.

We got together with family for a vacation week in South Carolina. That allowed me to hit a number of new SCs. And I may have several firsts, unless someone else is delayed reporting (as I am). The journey home was a long day hitting a number of superchargers, requiring a circuitous route, and then hitting mass traffic issues on I-95 northbound starting in Richmond VA. I ended up taking a number of smaller roads to the west and got home faster than Tesla said I would if I had taken I-95. I added 22 new chargers on this trip.

Please add the following superchargers for me:

July 30

Benson, NC
Florence, SC - N Williston Rd (first Buc-ees I've been to --- what a zoo!!)

August 4

North Charleston, SC
Walterboro, SC
Hilton Head, SC - William Hilton Pkwy

August 5

Summerton, SC
Orangeburg, SC (thankfully I only needed to stop for a brief plug-and-go ...... I was only getting 10 kW of power with battery less than 50%).
Lexington, SC
Columbia, SC - Harbison Blvd (perhaps a first ?? )
Piedmont, SC
Asheville, NC - Thetford St
Asheville, NC - South Tunnel Rd

August 6

Old Fort, NC
Hickory, NC
Mooresville, NC
Fort Mill, SC
Kernersville, NC
Thomasville, NC
Siler City, NC
Chapel Hill, NC (perhaps a first ?? )
Cary, NC - Bass Pro Lane (perhaps a first ?? )
Oxford, NC

I’ve charged at several SCs at service centers that I didn’t record. Never viewed them as eligible. Also, I don’t think we should encourage poor citizenship. They were installed for the mechanics, not the general public. And if they’re not on the nav, you’re stealing power. Tesla is under no obligation to clarify with signage, and they usually don’t.

I’ve charged at several SCs at service centers that I didn’t record. Never viewed them as eligible. Also, I don’t think we should encourage poor citizenship. They were installed for the mechanics, not the general public. And if they’re not on the nav, you’re stealing power. Tesla is under no obligation to clarify with signage, and they usually don’t.
Below are 16 SC's listed as "Open" in Supercharging.Life, which means they are considered fair game. Can we crowdsource which are on the nav and which are not? I agree with Bighorn about the nav being key. The question is when/if to take existing locations out of the game.

1659902627270.png

Reactions: Bighorn
Exactly. That is why we are considering a change to what we have been doing. Official confirmation that is is ok to charge there for future service centers. For existing service centers, we plan on keeping the old rule - part of the game until there is a sign or other official indication not to charge there.

Below are 16 SC's listed as "Open" in Supercharging.Life, which means they are considered fair game. Can we crowdsource which are on the nav and which are not? I agree with Bighorn about the nav being key. The question is when/if to take existing locations out of the game.

View attachment 837817
And these are the superchargers at service centers that were part of the game and no longer are.

1659903450888.png

Check-ins for 2022-08-07
- Nipigon, ON (#365)
- Terrace Bay, ON (#366)
- Wawa, ON (#367)
- Sault Ste Marie, ON (#368)

I stopped at Whiteriver but the entire town had no power.
The gas station was working (where the supercharger is located), but then I saw a gas generator that was powering the gas pumps.
We stopped to get a Subway sandwich, but since no power they did not take credit cards; cash only; and only Canadian cash.
We ended up having chips and salami and cheese at the next picnic area.
Note to myself: Always carry a little bit of local currency.
Speed limit. If no other cars around I just set cruise control (FSD) to 62mph. If I was in a caravan of cars I would be toward the rear and go the same speed as everyone else (68+).

View attachment 837817
Lubbock, TX has BOTH regular wall chargers and Superchargers on the SAME wall of the service building. The regular wall chargers have signs stating that they are for authorized users only. The Superchargers are OPEN 24/7. The service center is 120 miles from my home, so the only time I use the regular wall chargers is when I drop my car off for service the night before. That way the mechanics will have a full charge and I can monitor the sentry without depleting my battery.

Lubbock, TX has BOTH regular wall chargers and Superchargers on the SAME wall of the service building. The regular wall chargers have signs stating that they are for authorized users only. The Superchargers are OPEN 24/7. The service center is 120 miles from my home, so the only time I use the regular wall chargers is when I drop my car off for service the night before. That way the mechanics will have a full charge and I can monitor the sentry without depleting my battery.
Lubbock is on the nav, correct?

Reactions: NKYTA and PLUS EV