Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
<snip>

Many thanks for the meetups and support from this larger group.
Darren you owe me a meetup out West. 😉

<snip>
I'll definitely try to visit on my next trip through your area, @NKYTA, although as I recall -- the first/last time through there you turned down a possible meet-up so we might actually be tied again. :cool:

Congrats on a most-epic trip and sorry I missed you out here but I was thoroughly entertained watching your travels and trying to guess where you were going next.

<snip>

$1y,000 for hotels, unknown now
~ $2,400 for supercharging (estimate - not going to add up all 565)
$146.74 in SC charges for “the 24 hr run” (I would have gladly paid another $3 for a tie or a win 😉, nods to @Thinkje)

<snip>
@NKYTA, you should be able to go to your Tesla account and download the previous month in a .csv file and it should have the cost to charge as one of the columns. Then, you'd just need to either manually add the ones for August or highlight them on each page and copy-paste to a spreadsheet (Google Sheets even) so you won't have to make a wild guess at the cost.

I'm quite curious what the cost is but that info above is ~7.7 cents per mile for charging and unknown for a total until Hotels are thrown in (and perhaps Tolls) but won't expect to get a tally of Meals. I sometimes like to include all items for a trip and show people that even including Hotels and Meals and Souvenirs that it is still far cheaper for me to drive somewhere 5-8 hrs away instead of taking a plane, renting a car, etc. Yes, their way is faster but it's not always about speed or time. Glad you're home.

No tire rotations during the trip?

Managed to finally get to the recently opened Detroit supercharger, 8 mi. Rd. near I-75.
We needed an item from IKEA which is ~5 miles south of the Northville supercharger.
It was "only" 1/2 hr. away, so we added that to our IKEA trip.
We approached the charger from M-39 (Southfield Fwy.) heading east on 8 mi. Rd. which might be ill-advised at other times of day.
I could not get logged in to Supercharging.Life from the car browser, so I used my phone. On the phone my current location was not being reflected properly. That's two issues I will work on before the next new charger.
2 others charging at Detroit.

Check-ins for 2022-08-15
- Detroit, MI (#383)

Managed to finally get to the recently opened Detroit supercharger, 8 mi. Rd. near I-75.
We needed an item from IKEA which is ~5 miles south of the Northville supercharger.
It was "only" 1/2 hr. away, so we added that to our IKEA trip.
We approached the charger from M-39 (Southfield Fwy.) heading east on 8 mi. Rd. which might be ill-advised at other times of day.
I could not get logged in to Supercharging.Life from the car browser, so I used my phone. On the phone my current location was not being reflected properly. That's two issues I will work on before the next new charger.
2 others charging at Detroit.

Check-ins for 2022-08-15
- Detroit, MI (#383)
The real Slim Shady?

@NKYTA, you should be able to go to your Tesla account and download the previous month in a .csv file and it should have the cost to charge as one of the columns. Then, you'd just need to either manually add the ones for August or highlight them on each page and copy-paste to a spreadsheet (Google Sheets even) so you won't have to make a wild guess at the cost.

I'm quite curious what the cost is but that info above is ~7.7 cents per mile for charging and unknown for a total until Hotels are thrown in (and perhaps Tolls) but won't expect to get a tally of Meals. I sometimes like to include all items for a trip and show people that even including Hotels and Meals and Souvenirs that it is still far cheaper for me to drive somewhere 5-8 hrs away instead of taking a plane, renting a car, etc. Yes, their way is faster but it's not always about speed or time. Glad you're home.

No tire rotations during the trip?
I may get around to that now that I’m back at an actual computer.
No tire rotations, the wear looks pretty even. But I will be visiting my local tire shop soon.

Not sure how this one is currently classified, but this signage is pretty clear :)

I think it was slated to be decommissioned in the recent negotiations.

Add: sc.info just marked it permanently closed.

Last edited:
My early experience with premature wear was related to excess negative camber. I’ve also seen others at service where toe led to premature demise. In those instances, it’s not uniform wear across the treads. In my case, the inner shoulder was down to the wires and the outer tread was barely worn.
I had the adjustable suspension arms installed in my second S when I got it and an alignment done neutral. It made a world of difference. The efficiency of the car is noticeably better and the tire wear is way down. With my first S I got maybe 30k miles out of a set of tires if I drove very carefully. Now I have over 40k on my tires and they mare maybe half way worn. I will likely be able to get 65k out of the tires. That's pretty impressive for a Model S. And I have the mediocre Goodyear tires. They don't last as long as the MXM4 for example.

Trans-Canada Trip Day 18

A very enjoyable drive from Quebec City up to Saguenay/Chicoutimi and then over to Saint-Simeon to catch the ferry to Riviere du Loup.

A nice bonus was that EV's travel free on Quebec ferries, so we saved 49.50 cad. I had thought that only applied to Quebec citizens, but apparently not, although @PLUS EV says he paid full fare the last time he used this ferry.

The Quebec highways have some of the roughest surfaces of any highways I've traveled recently. If there was anything loose on my Model S it would surely have been shaken free today!

Check-ins for 2022-08-15

- Quebec City - Boulevard de l'Ormière, QC (#1365)
- Quebec City - Boulevard des Gradins, QC (#1366)
- Chicoutimi, QC (#1367)

Day 18.JPG
Day 18b.JPG
Day 18c.JPG

Trans-Canada Trip Day 18

A very enjoyable drive from Quebec City up to Saguenay/Chicoutimi and then over to Saint-Simeon to catch the ferry to Riviere du Loup.

A nice bonus was that EV's travel free on Quebec ferries, so we saved 49.50 cad. I had thought that only applied to Quebec citizens, but apparently not, although @PLUS EV says he paid full fare the last time he used this ferry.

The Quebec highways have some of the roughest surfaces of any highways I've traveled recently. If there was anything loose on my Model S it would surely have been shaken free today!

Check-ins for 2022-08-15

- Quebec City - Boulevard de l'Ormière, QC (#1365)
- Quebec City - Boulevard des Gradins, QC (#1366)
- Chicoutimi, QC (#1367)

View attachment 841381View attachment 841382View attachment 841383
Pretty sure I paid for the ferry, but well worth it.

Add: 7/2/18. Canada Day, naturally😂

Last edited:
@theflyer @Big Earl still waiting for my All Lower 48 States Visited badge. Or is it 49 “regions”. 😉

@Big Earl I truly hope you are getting some on the westbound trip for WA relocation.
Don‘t make me try to get your yearly badge, given that I have few weeks during the job hunt! 😉

I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be pickup up 440+ Superchargers on my way to Washington. I'm at 165 YTD and you're at 605. My record for most in a calendar year is 507, which you passed weeks ago.

Speaking of the yearly record, you should keep an eye on @David99 ;)

Last edited:
Hi, checking in here for the first time, although I've lurked for a while. Did a quick trip to Salem, MA and a few beaches that added to my total, now at 41. Finally registered in supercharging.life. Thanks for the nice site! Not sure I'll go much higher in the rankings but it's fun :D

- Sherbrooke, QC
- Berlin, VT
- Hooksett, NH
- Seabrook, NH
- Portland, ME
- Skowhegan, ME
- Jackman, ME

@JSergeant , happy you liked Quebec, minus the crappy roads indeed!