Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
This summer we went from The Netherlands to Italy but had a few days in Austria first.
Here my trip report but it maybe in multiple posts. I managed to charge only at first for me Suc's the whole trip.
I check in on the app and that works nice.

20220811_080614 Troisdorf.jpg

Not a special picture but the first was Troisdorf near a golf course near Köln.

20220811_093310 Limburg an der Lahn.jpg

Next was Limburg an der Lahn. A short time after making this picture the red X in the background drove up to us and asked if he could borrow my CCS adapter for a short while as he didn't have one. For the none Europeans: In Europe the S and the X have a Type 2 connector and the 3 and Y have a CCS connector. So the V2 stalls all have been modified with 2 cables the type 2 and the CCS the V3 stalls only have CCS connectors. If your S or X is not modified for the CCS adapter the navigation will also not show V3 chargers on the screen. His MCU didn't show this Suc so I had to disappoint him with only 5% SOC. Luckily for them there was a slow charger nearby.

20220811_112924 Bruchsal.jpg

Bruchsal was next.

20220811_140841 Ulm.jpg

Ulm my last charger in Germany. I had to change stalls 2 times as the charging rate was low the first V2 stall only gave 30 kW on both cables. So I went for a V3 stall that only gave about 70 kW luckily the 5rd stall gave me 130 kW plus. First time for me that I had to change stalls to get a decent rate.
Good thing there were plenty of empty stalls amazingly at 2 pm.

20220811_141651 Ulm.jpg

So up to Austria:

20220811_162556 Lermoos.jpg

Lermoos There are 4 stalls in front off an Hotel and some at the back.

20220811_163441 Lermoos.jpg

Nearby there should be another Suc Biberwier.
20220811-165005 Biberwier_Chrome.jpg

I am on 0.01 Mile distance so I think I would be able to see it. However?
20220811_164923 Biberwier.jpg

I could not find it and it doesn't show up on my MCU or ABRP.

20220811_164848 Biberwier.jpg

There is a power station nearby so as this is a famous skiing area it might be a winter only SUC.

The next days we stayed in Volders near Innsbruck, I could charge on my camping spot so I didn't have to visit Hall in Tirol and Innsbruck Suc's but I did my Tesla Pokemon.

20220815_115857 Hall in Tirol.jpg
I had difficulties to find the Hall in Tirol Suc as it is in the Hotel parking and there are no signs. Only the Suc pop-up tells you it is in the Hotel Parking garage.

20220815_121929 Innsbruck.jpg

Innsbruck was easier to find and very busy.

After 5 days we went to Italy I had to use some Suc's again

20220816_133126 Affi.jpg

Affi Very close to the highway. Only a McD nearby, but with a temperature above 35 C we didn't fancy a burger.

20220816_151946 Bologna.jpg
Bologna a new first on my list, is situated below a shopping center.

20220816_174005 Arezzo.jpg

Next stop Arezzo. You can swim but we wanted some food, however we were in Italy so at 17:30 hrs the kitchen is still closed so no food not even bar-food. We only could get some peanuts. That was a shame as we wanted to eat here and take a long charge as it was about 100 km before our camping place and we knew we could charge there or in the nearest village.

But luckily in Europe driving an EV sometimes have benefits. If you want to visit a small touristic village on a hill, you have to pass the big parking lots and drive up the hill to the center to charge your EV
20220820_125416.jpg

But as this is off-topic I continue with the Suc,

After a week between Firenze and Rome we moved to the coast just above Pisa.

20220822_110827 Firenze.jpg

The Firenze Suc near a Hotel again

20220822_123111 Forte del Marmi.jpg

Forte del Marmi Yes in Italy you need a stupid reflector on your bike rack. Not that it keeps Italian drivers at a distance. Next to that AP doesn't really work in Italy as the average driver thinks his car doesn't exist behind their front seats as when their front seats are in front off your car they move to your lane.

After another 5 days near the coast we headed home again. It was in a weekend what we normally try to avoid. The were plenty off traffic jams due to accidents in Italy and roadworks in Germany.
But most Suc's were quiet.
20220827_103939 Parma.jpg

Parma

20220827_141051 Trento.jpg

Trento It looks busy but not even 50% occupied
20220827_154059 Brennero.jpg

Brennero. The highway is full with traffic but plenty off space at the SUC

20220828_094844 Woringen.jpg

Nice view on the empty Suc from the Tesla Lounge in Worringen

20220828_120553 Leonberg Glemseck .jpg

Next stop Leonberg Glemseck.

20220828_122152 Leonberg.jpg

On the other side off the road is Leonberg. 2 Suc each on another side of the same McD.

20220828_142446 Hemsbach.jpg

Not that much further is Hemsbach another first.

And 11km further another first.

20220828_144545 Bensheim.jpg

Bensheim I could show a pic with my X again but orange is a nice color too. Yes I am Dutch. If you don't understand you should watch Formula 1 this weekend.

20220828_165000 Oberhonnefeld.jpg
The old and the new energy in Oberhonnefield.
Again plenty of empty stalls.

20220828_185258 Hilden.jpg

My last stop Hilden
It has the Tesla pool

After a long drive to Houston for my brother to attempt to eat the largest steak (in Texas at least, where you know what they say about bigger things), it seems that I will be out of commission for quite a while, as I got rear-ended while abruptly yielding on a left turn.

Here are my two chargers I got near Houston:
34305:01PM CDT08/21/2022Katy, TX
34408:40PM CDT08/21/2022Waller, TX

Here's my brother as he begins the attempt:
PXL_20220821_234835004.MP.jpg

And here is what happens when you try to drive through a Model 3:
20220828_184633.jpg

I went to the yard today to get some pictures for Tesla Collision repair:
PXL_20220831_211310356.MP.jpg

Here's hoping there's no frame damage, from either the rear or the front when they had to strap it up and drag it onto the flatbed, due to the pyro fuse cutting off all power.

After a long drive to Houston for my brother to attempt to eat the largest steak (in Texas at least, where you know what they say about bigger things), it seems that I will be out of commission for quite a while, as I got rear-ended while abruptly yielding on a left turn.

View attachment 847663

View attachment 847664

View attachment 847665

Here's hoping there's no frame damage, from either the rear or the front when they had to strap it up and drag it onto the flatbed, due to the pyro fuse cutting off all power.
Shoot!

View attachment 847663

View attachment 847664

View attachment 847665

Bummer about your car! Hopefully that's easily repairable.

How did your brother do with the steak challenge?

• Funny
Reactions: PLUS EV
This summer we went from The Netherlands to Italy but had a few days in Austria first.
Here my trip report but it maybe in multiple posts. I managed to charge only at first for me Suc's the whole trip.
I check in on the app and that works nice.

View attachment 847595
Not a special picture but the first was Troisdorf near a golf course near Köln.

View attachment 847597

Next was Limburg an der Lahn. A short time after making this picture the red X in the background drove up to us and asked if he could borrow my CCS adapter for a short while as he didn't have one. For the none Europeans: In Europe the S and the X have a Type 2 connector and the 3 and Y have a CCS connector. So the V2 stalls all have been modified with 2 cables the type 2 and the CCS the V3 stalls only have CCS connectors. If your S or X is not modified for the CCS adapter the navigation will also not show V3 chargers on the screen. His MCU didn't show this Suc so I had to disappoint him with only 5% SOC. Luckily for them there was a slow charger nearby.

View attachment 847608
Bruchsal was next.

View attachment 847609

Ulm my last charger in Germany. I had to change stalls 2 times as the charging rate was low the first V2 stall only gave 30 kW on both cables. So I went for a V3 stall that only gave about 70 kW luckily the 5rd stall gave me 130 kW plus. First time for me that I had to change stalls to get a decent rate.
Good thing there were plenty of empty stalls amazingly at 2 pm.

View attachment 847610
So up to Austria:

View attachment 847616

Lermoos There are 4 stalls in front off an Hotel and some at the back.

View attachment 847618

Nearby there should be another Suc Biberwier.
View attachment 847619

I am on 0.01 Mile distance so I think I would be able to see it. However?
View attachment 847620
I could not find it and it doesn't show up on my MCU or ABRP.

View attachment 847622

There is a power station nearby so as this is a famous skiing area it might be a winter only SUC.
I charged at both superchargers in those Austrian towns as well. But there is only one dot on supercharge.info, therefore we only get credit for 1 for the game. Probably should be 2 each but I got tired of arguing and trying to explain that they are separate chargers. Obviously most of the people in this competition have not been there.

Trans-Canada Trip And Beyond Day 34

We drove back up to NJ today where we will spend a couple of days visiting with family and friends and doing some shopping (for things which we can't find or are expensive in Seattle.) I added one new Supercharger today. We'll resume our trip on Saturday (Day 37).

Check-ins for 2022-08-31

- Perry Hall, MD (#1423)

Day 34.JPG
Day 34b.JPG
Day 34c.JPG

Bummer about your car! Hopefully that's easily repairable.
Yes, I am hoping beyond hope that they'll have all the needed parts by the date they rescheduled my appointment for (Sept 20) and it won't take 4 months to finish.

How did your brother do with the steak challenge?
Unfortunately he had to throw in the towel at 45 of 75 minutes, not because he was full, but because he'd ordered it medium, and the edges were well done but most of the middle was rare. Too much chewing to enjoy it, even if it were free.

Sorry about the accident but thanks for accidentally answering a question for me.
We had a fireman staying with us recently and he was asking safety questions about the Tesla, mainly how to insure that the car is really off so it doesn't move once they begin to work on it. I told him that he really needs to talk to the Tesla folks but it looks like that answer is really the pyro fuse. Thanks!

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA
Sorry about the accident but thanks for accidentally answering a question for me.
We had a fireman staying with us recently and he was asking safety questions about the Tesla, mainly how to insure that the car is really off so it doesn't move once they begin to work on it. I told him that he really needs to talk to the Tesla folks but it looks like that answer is really the pyro fuse. Thanks!
Yeah, when we got hit, our seat belts tensioned, and we smelled something like an airbag explosive almost immediately.

Then I got several alerts on the center screen and indications that it would not restart. It also wouldn't go into any gear, even though I tried to get it into Transport mode, I was too slow and it simply got itself locked into Park.

Later (after it had been dragged into a flatbed and towed away) I got a notification on my phone that the 12V battery needed servicing, which we determined must be because the pyro fuse activated and cut off the HV battery from everything.

Fire never showed up at the scene, but there's also a cable they can cut if they can get to the frunk or rear window, they should read the First Responder guides Tesla has for each car, like this one:

Attachments

• PXL_20220828_234454273.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220828_234454273.MP.jpg
    336.7 KB · Views: 37
  • PXL_20220828_234459683.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220828_234459683.MP.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 32
Out for a concert tour and had a few days to clean up the remainder of the Western Canada sites including the original Canmore AB that I missed last spring.
Beautiful drive on the Kananaskis hwy 40 from Longview AB to TC-1. I can't believe Castlegar BC is still not open.

Check-ins for 2022-08-30
- Great Falls, MT (#1037)

Check-ins for 2022-08-31
- Fort MacLeod, AB (#1038)
- Canmore, AB (#1039)
- Cranbrook, BC (#1040)

Last edited:

View attachment 847663

View attachment 847664

View attachment 847665

That’s half a cow!
amazing that the Tesla barely got hurt in comparison. Phew!

Reactions: NKYTA
That’s half a cow!
amazing that the Tesla barely got hurt in comparison. Phew!
Yeah it was ridiculously large. My wife and I split a large chicken fried steak with plenty of sides in the meantime. 😂

Also, yeah, that kid is going to regret his encounter. Our trunk is pretty punched in, but his front is all sorts of messed up.

I feel a little bad for him, even though he took out our only vehicle and it'll be in the shop for a while; his car is probably totaled, and since he didn't have insurance, probably can't afford a replacement either.

I’ve never been tempted, but it’s impossible to miss when you’re clearing Texas, the proper way. 🤓

That's what prompted it, actually. We had mentioned the 72 oz challenge but there was no way we were going to go all the way to Amarillo and back, but then we found the 85oz steak at Relay Station Restaurant, on Hwy 105, 1/2 mile east of Plantersville, TX.

I've never been tempted either, but my brother is a big boy and likes a challenge.

I charged at both superchargers in those Austrian towns as well. But there is only one dot on supercharge.info, therefore we only get credit for 1 for the game. Probably should be 2 each but I got tired of arguing and trying to explain that they are separate chargers. Obviously most of the people in this competition have not been there.
Do you mean Lermoos with the 4 in front off the Hotel and more in the back or Leonberg in Germany? The 2 in Leonberg are 2 In the app AFAIK but it is shorter te get from one to the other the to get from the front off the Hotel to the back.

Unfortunately he had to throw in the towel at 45 of 75 minutes, not because he was full, but because he'd ordered it medium, and the edges were well done but most of the middle was rare. Too much chewing to enjoy it, even if it were free.
Would have been funny to complain and send it back to the kitchen!