Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like I won’t need to give any fair warning for Easton today!🧐
Picked an unfortunate week to check out Prince Albert.

AE21AAA3-8B6B-460E-A89E-156D532EE655.png

Great! While you’re there, please check progress on the other two Oahu sites. :)

No evidence of any work, but based on the address for the Kaneohe Bay chargers, they will almost certainly be in the public parking lot of the Kaneohe Bay golf course. Very convenient to Waikiki.

Construction on the Kahala chargers is nearly complete according to the Kahala Hotel and Resort concierge, but may be a bit problematic. They're on the second floor of a gated parking garage -- "guests only." Entry requires a hotel key card and the valet would not let me in even for a quick look.

Last edited:
Check-ins for 2022-09-05

- Easton, PA (#901) (Joint first with @tes-s)

View attachment 849230
Thanks for waiting! It was nice to chat with you and L. Glad you avoided the worst of the holiday traffic on your trip to Mass - except in my state. Seems traffic is bad all the time these days. I apologize on behalf of CT.

Check-ins for 2022-09-05
- Easton, PA (#919) (First to check-in)

Congratulations to all the new milestones except you two who have beat me to 400 since the last time I checked this thread 😉
It's called "prioritizing" :)
And the only problem with getting to a certain century mark is then figuring out HOW to get to the next one - unless you're on a perpetual road trip, like the guys with a comma in their counts ;)

Aww nuts! We just went to Meridith for fun yesterday. I could have waited a day for the meet-up.
I looked at my map to see if I could add the BnB Buckle, but no. Headed for my half and half roll at Dorr’s in Ellsworth, then NS.

Rappers are quite fond to boast of their “commas.” Different thing. 😂

Trans-Canada Trip And Beyond Day 40

This was a long day for us. I decided to add Holland, MI to the originally planned route so that I could grab a First visit..

My wife asked me 'how come we seem to be driving around in circles?'. She has a point. We left Fair Oaks, IN this morning, drove 515 miles ending in Joliet, IL, which is only 72 miles closer to Seattle than we started. But I did add 11 new Superchargers.

It felt like we spent the whole day driving on the Indiana Turnpike, and a good part of that talking to EZ-Pass customer service people when the readers failed to read our EZ-Pass which happened about 80% of the time. And it wasn't just us. At one exit, there was a poor turnpike employee who was having to run from lane to lane to sort out the issues, while the traffic backed up. Indiana really needs to update its EZ-Pass technology and switch to toll by mail. And get rid of those stupid barriers.

Check-ins for 2022-09-06

- Portage - George Ade Travel Plaza, IN (#1442)
- Rolling Prairie - S Knute Rockne Plaza, IN (#1443)
- Benton Harbor, MI (#1444)
- Holland, MI (#1445) (First to check-in)
- Portage - Westnedge Ave, MI (#1446)
- Howe - Gene Stratton Travel Plaza, IN (#1447)
- Howe - Ernie Pyle Travel Plaza, IN (#1448)
- Elkhart - Henry Schricker Travel Plaza, IN (#1449)
- Elkhart - George Craig Travel Plaza, IN (#1450)
- Rolling Prairie - Wilbur Shaw Travel Plaza, IN (#1451)
- Portage - John T McCutcheon Travel Plaza, IN (#1452)

Day 40.JPG
Day 40b.JPG
Day 40c.JPG