Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Twenty new ones for yesterday, and it was definitely an effort! The construction detours in and around Chicago did mess up my navigation a few times, but trying to navigate to Chicago - North Columbus Drive really did a number on me! After spending too much time driving in circles, I had to give up so that I could reach my destination for the day at a reasonable time. I had never driven in Chicago before, only through it, and it showed. Oh well, another time. @Randy Spencer, although you stayed ahead of me for now, that should change next week as I head further east 🙂.

#528, 09/09/22, Kenosha, WI
#529, 09/09/22, Pleasant Prairie, WI
#530, 09/09/22, Buffalo Grove, IL
#531, 09/09/22, Highland Park, IL
#532, 09/09/22, Northbrook, IL
#533, 09/09/22, Glenview, IL
#534, 09/09/22, Chicago, IL - O'Hare
#535, 09/09/22, Rosemont, IL
#536, 09/09/22, Skokie, IL
#537, 09/09/22, Evanston, IL
#538, 09/09/22, Chicago, IL - North Broadway
#539, 09/09/22, Chicago, IL - North Halsted
#540, 09/09/22, Chicago, IL - South Canal Street
#541, 09/09/22, Evergreen Park, IL
#542, 09/09/22, Country Club Hills, IL
#543, 09/09/22, Flossmoor, IL
#544, 09/09/22, Portage, IN - George Ade Travel Plaza
#545, 09/09/22, Michigan City, IN
#546, 09/09/22, Elkhart, IN - George Craig Travel Plaza
#547, 09/09/22, Angola, IN

For all you road warriors with east coast experience: if you were to bank on being able to do a ~350 mile loop in 12 hours on a Sunday... which would you expect to find less traffic: Philly to 2/3 the way across Long Island NY -OR- Philly to a wide circle around DC/Alexandria?

Those are my only shots at hitting 400 in one trip. Barely doable and not quite sure I can get away from the hubs and child for 12 whole hours on days with other responsibilities but we'll see.

I’d probably go for the DC area. Long Island is best done under the cover of darkness.

For all you road warriors with east coast experience: if you were to bank on being able to do a ~350 mile loop in 12 hours on a Sunday... which would you expect to find less traffic: Philly to 2/3 the way across Long Island NY -OR- Philly to a wide circle around DC/Alexandria?

Those are my only shots at hitting 400 in one trip. Barely doable and not quite sure I can get away from the hubs and child for 12 whole hours on days with other responsibilities but we'll see.
Not sure about DC area, but I would not recommend Long Island unless you get off Long Island no later than noon.

Reactions: PhillyGal
Let me know how the show is! I saw him perform the Wall in San Diego about 10 years ago and it was amazing.
I've seen Roger Waters a few times including The Wall in Vancouver BC and while it was the usual Waters spectacle it unfortunately was not as strong musically or thematically as previous shows. No real flow to the music, Waters recent solo music was interspersed with random Pink Floyd cuts and he absolutely butchered Comfortably Numb by cutting out the iconic guitar solo (one might guess as an FU to David Gilmour). On top of it he ended the show quite bizarrely with kind of a whimper instead of a bang.

• Informative
Reactions: PLUS EV and YYZ-IAD
I've seen Roger Waters a few times including The Wall in Vancouver BC and while it was the usual Waters spectacle it unfortunately was not as strong musically or thematically as previous shows. No real flow to the music, Waters recent solo music was interspersed with random Pink Floyd cuts and he absolutely butchered Comfortably Numb by cutting out the iconic guitar solo (one might guess as an FU to David Gilmour). On top of it he ended the show quite bizarrely with kind of a whimper instead of a bang.
He's 79 now so I'll give him a pass :) Thanks for the report. I'm glad I got to see him twice in his "younger" years. Just remembered I also saw him at the Gorge back in the late 90s. That was a fun one just for the venue.

Also, interesting theory about the guitar solo but I'm not sure that would be the reason. Pretty sure I would have remembered if they cut out one of the solos in that song when I saw the Wall tour (there are two iconic guitar solos in that song btw, but I'm sure you are referring to the minor solo after the key change). I can't imagine how he would have changed his mind about Gilmour in the last 10 years...

I’d probably go for the DC area. Long Island is best done under the cover of darkness.
I agree with @Big Earl. A DC loop is probably the better one. Weekend traffic should be bearable. Between Baltimore and DC, keep an eye on I-95 and BW parkway. Use whichever is less bad at the moment, unless a supercharger constrains your choice.

Trans-Canada Trip And Beyond Day 44

Check-ins for 2022-09-10

- Lake Delton, WI (#1475)
- Tomah, WI (#1476)
- Menomonie, WI (#1477)
- St. Paul, MN (#1478)
- St. Peter, MN (#1479)

Day 44.JPG
Day 44b.JPG
Day 44c.JPG

Twenty new ones for yesterday, and it was definitely an effort! The construction detours in and around Chicago did mess up my navigation a few times, but trying to navigate to Chicago - North Columbus Drive really did a number on me! After spending too much time driving in circles, I had to give up so that I could reach my destination for the day at a reasonable time. I had never driven in Chicago before, only through it, and it showed. Oh well, another time. @Randy Spencer, although you stayed ahead of me for now, that should change next week as I head further east 🙂.

#528, 09/09/22, Kenosha, WI
#529, 09/09/22, Pleasant Prairie, WI
#530, 09/09/22, Buffalo Grove, IL
#531, 09/09/22, Highland Park, IL
#532, 09/09/22, Northbrook, IL
#533, 09/09/22, Glenview, IL
#534, 09/09/22, Chicago, IL - O'Hare
#535, 09/09/22, Rosemont, IL
#536, 09/09/22, Skokie, IL
#537, 09/09/22, Evanston, IL
#538, 09/09/22, Chicago, IL - North Broadway
#539, 09/09/22, Chicago, IL - North Halsted
#540, 09/09/22, Chicago, IL - South Canal Street
#541, 09/09/22, Evergreen Park, IL
#542, 09/09/22, Country Club Hills, IL
#543, 09/09/22, Flossmoor, IL
#544, 09/09/22, Portage, IN - George Ade Travel Plaza
#545, 09/09/22, Michigan City, IN
#546, 09/09/22, Elkhart, IN - George Craig Travel Plaza
#547, 09/09/22, Angola, IN
Downtown Chicago is a nightmare. North Columbus Drive is in the top five hardest superchargers to find of those I've visited.

Downtown Chicago is a nightmare. North Columbus Drive is in the top five hardest superchargers to find of those I've visited.
I did downtown Chicago during peak covid lockdown so it was deserted, very apocalyptic. Even so, Columbus ave was probably the hardest site I've tried to find. @Polly Wog , pro tip, it's behind a nondescript overhead door that only opens once you drive very close to it.

With The second Revelstoke SC still unopened I only got one today, already entered into the System.
9/10/2022 Golden BC Highway 1 (#287)
This scenery of mountains, lakes and railroads is not conducive to mega mile days! poly Wog got 20 today, wow!
Headed that way. Crossing the border overnight at Grand Forks, ND

I did downtown Chicago during peak covid lockdown so it was deserted, very apocalyptic. Even so, Columbus ave was probably the hardest site I've tried to find. @Polly Wog , pro tip, it's behind a nondescript overhead door that only opens once you drive very close to it.
Sobbing now. On my first attempt, I was staring at that closed door looking for some indication of how it might open, but never pulled right up to it. Live and learn. :confused:

Having just come from LI I'll adda a few things:
1) Getting on and off the island and through NY traffic is going to be the biggest choke-point. As others said, it really slows down for daytime driving.
2) I don't know why you'd want to go only 2/3s across the island, leaving the furthest for another trip. If you're going to do the island, just do them all.
3) This really means I'm advocating for the DC leg. Yea, you'll have traffic and construction, but also many more options to bail on an alternative route than you would on the island.

One for today:

#548, 09/10/22, Genoa, OH - Blue Heron Service Plaza

I’ll be able to pick up the eastbound Genoa supercharger when I leave the Toledo area on Monday. I have a lot of family in the Toledo area (cousins galore, plus one uncle and one aunt), and what with visiting and all, didn’t think I would have the time to get that westbound supercharger.