Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair warning: Laguna Seca, CA.

This has been marked open in supercharge.info, and therefore it appears in supercharging.life. We have NOT made a determination whether this will or will not be included in the game according to the "public" rule. Since no visits have been recorded yet, it WILL NOT BE GRANDFATHERED if it is determined not to meet the "public" standard and is not included in the game.

Checkins can be recorded in supercharging.life, and will count if it is part of the game. They will not count if it is not.

Check-ins for 2022-09-15
- Lexington, VA (#712)
- Staunton, VA (#713)
- Salem, VA (#714)
- Wytheville, VA (#715)
- Princeton, WV (#716)
- Mt. Hope, WV (#717)
- Charleston, WV (#718)
- Huntington, WV (#719)
- Lexington, KY (#720)

I got a late start yesterday. I ordered new tires and I had to wait for them to be delivered and installed in Waynesboro, VA. It was 1:00 PM before I got on the road other than driving to the tire store. I should have gotten new tires 6,000 miles ago before I started this trip.

Thirteen today, mostly spent driving through the Boston metro area. Traffic wasn't too bad, and definitely easier to maneuver through than Chicago! My original plan had been to get several of these when I head south on Sunday, but decided to make things easier for myself.

#579, 09/16/22, Seabrook, NH
#580, 09/16/22, Revere, MA
#581, 09/16/22, Somerville, MA
#582, 09/16/22, Cambridge, MA
#583, 09/16/22, Boston, MA - Richard B. Ross Way
#584, 09/16/22, Boston, MA - Boylston Street
#585, 09/16/22, Boston, MA - Allstate Road
#586, 09/16/22, Braintree, MA
#587, 09/16/22, Stoughton, MA
#588, 09/16/22, Dedham, MA
#589, 09/16/22, Chestnut Hill, MA
#590, 09/16/22, Lexington, MA
#591, 09/16/22, Lynnfield, MA

Saw something funny today not related to supercharging and wanted to share.
My car gave me the low voltage and shutting down message the other day, and it did, so it had to be flatbedded to Mass. The doors wouldn't open for the towtruck driver so he was a little irritated about the tow.
We get to Peabody and I'm waiting for an uber. I look out the window and one of the Tesla techs has inserted a blood pressure cuff along the pillar behind the driver's door, inflates it enough to create a gap, then sticks a long rod in and the driver's door pops open.
The techs tell me that's the standard way to open a frameless window door now with newer cars because the jimmy stick doesn't work on them. Never saw that before and wouldn't have even guessed it was a "technique".
My guess on mine was the 12V but they said the error messages were "ambiguous". Waiting with baited breath.
Mine threw three electrical errors two weeks ago, turned off the USB and 12V outlets, when I was up in the mountains on a hike. I immediately scheduled a service call even before I got out of the mountains. It lasted 13 days and 300 miles until the Ranger showed up yesterday with a new battery. It seems that there's a wide variety of possible outcomes from the dying-12V-syndrome.

• Informative
Reactions: SilverMonk
Check-ins for 2022-09-16
- Louisville, KY (#721)
- Louisville - Preston Hwy, KY (#722)
- Louisville - Towne Center Drive, KY (#723)
- Haubstadt - Ruffian Way, IN (#724)
- Osage Beach, MO (#725)
- Nevada, MO (#726)

Six new supercharger locations and three repeats. I'm in previously visited areas now. Maybe four new locations between here and home.

Anxious to see how @Randy Spencer got to charge at Laguna Seca
In chat he said the superchargers are outside the paddock but he had to talk his way past a gate attendant. The charging session was billed too. Our current caveat continues to apply as there were no signs confirming it is open to the public, it is not on the nav, and he had to negotiate his way past the guard. In other words, this site remains in limbo in terms of the game. Any visits will not count if it is eventually determined to not be part of the game.

• Informative
Reactions: Bighorn
Quick update on my situation. My car began throwing errors as I approached Gila Bend, AZ earlier this week. It supercharged fine but when I tried to go to drive, it failed to do so and a litany of errors presented themselves. Roadside service said it would have to be towed. Then began a painful day. AAA agreed to get me a tow. 3 1/2 hours later they called and said we can't find anyone and that I was on my own. Called Tesla Roadside service again and they found someone from Phoenix who could take me to Glendale. Almost two hours for them to get there. Thankfully I could get the car into tow mode. He got the car loaded up without problem and back to Phoenix we went. As I am handicapped, it was an ordeal to get me into the truck. The driver was really considerate and helpful, so we were able to get it done. I now need to work with AAA to try and get reimbursed for the tow.

Glendale got me into a loaner (a Model 3) and expedited a diagnostic, which they did this morning (Friday). Unfortunately, Gracie needs a new battery pack. Thankfully it will be covered under warranty. They said this could take two to four months as Tesla doesn't make this pack anymore and will probably have to get me a remanufactured pack. They will give me a loaner for the time, but if it is a Tesla, it cannot leave the state of AZ. I can switch to an Enterprise, which I could drive back to DC. They said I could also fly back to DC and get an Enterprise rental via a local Service Center. All of these approaches have significant drawbacks. I'm staying with my niece in Tucson, which affords me some time to think through what we want to do. This is going to be a major headache until resolved because I'll basically have to drop everything to get back to Arizona when they call and say the car is ready. Hopefully, I'll have some warning.

PXL_20220914_211308865.jpg

Quick update on my situation. My car began throwing errors as I approached Gila Bend, AZ earlier this week. It supercharged fine but when I tried to go to drive, it failed to do so and a litany of errors presented themselves. Roadside service said it would have to be towed. Then began a painful day. AAA agreed to get me a tow. 3 1/2 hours later they called and said we can't find anyone and that I was on my own. Called Tesla Roadside service again and they found someone from Phoenix who could take me to Glendale. Almost two hours for them to get there. Thankfully I could get the car into tow mode. He got the car loaded up without problem and back to Phoenix we went. As I am handicapped, it was an ordeal to get me into the truck. The driver was really considerate and helpful, so we were able to get it done. I now need to work with AAA to try and get reimbursed for the tow.

Glendale got me into a loaner (a Model 3) and expedited a diagnostic, which they did this morning (Friday). Unfortunately, Gracie needs a new battery pack. Thankfully it will be covered under warranty. They said this could take two to four months as Tesla doesn't make this pack anymore and will probably have to get me a remanufactured pack. They will give me a loaner for the time, but if it is a Tesla, it cannot leave the state of AZ. I can switch to an Enterprise, which I could drive back to DC. They said I could also fly back to DC and get an Enterprise rental via a local Service Center. All of these approaches have significant drawbacks. I'm staying with my niece in Tucson, which affords me some time to think through what we want to do. This is going to be a major headache until resolved because I'll basically have to drop everything to get back to Arizona when they call and say the car is ready. Hopefully, I'll have some warning.

View attachment 853384
Wow, that’s unfortunate all around. Since it’s the battery, Tesla reimburses the tow. They were actually timely in my case in Quebec. No good deed goes unpunished. Given all the hurdles, is a trade in an option?

Trans Canada Trip and Beyond Trip Summary

We arrived safely back in Seattle this evening.

This was a 50 day trip, during which we traveled 17,400 miles and visited 183 'new' Supercharger locations. According to TeslaFi we charged at a total of 253 Superchargers. We spent 315 hours driving, 67 hours charging at Superchargers, and 105 hours connected to level 2 or wall chargers. The map below shows all the Superchargers we visited on this trip.

You'll note that the kWh used (6,272.81) is apparently more than we added from Superchargers (5,120.59) and destination charging (499.80). I know TeslaFi did miss a couple of chargers due to a lack of connectivity, but this seems more of a discrepancy than would be explained by that.

The highlights of today were seeing a Lucid Air on the highway just past Yakima, and earlier in the day we saw a pick-up truck car transporter carrying three Rivians heading in the Seattle direction (no photo.)

Yesterday we had an exciting and scary few seconds traveling through Salt Lake City on I-15. We were in a group of vehicles doing about 75. I started hearing a noise to my left which sounded like a car going over a very loud rumble strip. Then an SUV which had been in the HOV lane, 2 lanes to my left veered across the highway all the way over to the right-hand shoulder, while the outer tread of a tire continued bouncing down the HOV lane. He had had a blow-out or tire disintegration. Fortunately, no other vehicles were involved and he managed to stop safely on the shoulder.

Trans Canada Trip.jpg
Trans Canada Charging.jpg
Trans Canada Drives.jpg

IMG_0753 (2).jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0753.jpg
    IMG_0753.jpg
    493.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Wow, that’s unfortunate all around. Since it’s the battery, Tesla reimburses the tow. They were actually timely in my case in Quebec. No good deed goes unpunished. Given all the hurdles, is a trade in an option?
I pushed several times on reimbursing the tow and they were emphatic that it isn't covered. Regarding a trade-in...hmmm. I'd lose free supercharging and not sure I want to do that.

I pushed several times on reimbursing the tow and they were emphatic that it isn't covered. Regarding a trade-in...hmmm. I'd lose free supercharging and not sure I want to do that.
EVERYBODY else is moving west; maybe this is AZ calling YOU. :) Sorry about your troubles.
My insurance happily reimbursed my tow; I already have the check.

You'll note that the kWh used (6,272.81) is apparently more than we added from Superchargers (5,120.59) and destination charging (499.80).
I see that with my car too. My theory is the kWh used reported in the car is only when the car is on. Pre-conditioning, cabin overheat, and overnight losses would not be included.

I guess I could test it. Just park all day with the AC on, and see if the kWh used goes down. May have to wait a bit and do the test with heat....

I see that with my car too. My theory is the kWh used reported in the car is only when the car is on. Pre-conditioning, cabin overheat, and overnight losses would not be included.

I guess I could test it. Just park all day with the AC on, and see if the kWh used goes down. May have to wait a bit and do the test with heat....
That’s correct. Car needs to be “on”. Sentry and cabin overheat would be biggest sources of unrecorded consumption. Preconditioning would be captured. I haven’t determined if camp mode is included, but it would be easy with a tracker since it’s so sizable.