Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
And yeah, I sometimes wish I would have started this hobby when I was in my teens and weighed 100 lbs less than I do now, but on the other hand, I kind of enjoy the challenge. For the tougher high points, I'm always the biggest/heaviest guy at the summit :)
When I was just hiking in Montana a couple weeks ago, it was both encouraging and disheartening to see the people in their 70s and possibly 80s hoofing it past me on the trails giving me encouragement, “you can do it; you’re almost there; the lake/water falls are worth it” :) Those hikes would be a lot easier if I lost 50-75 pounds. Keeping moving and taking short 15 second breaks to catch my breath really helped out.

Quick update on me. I’m taking a trip from Utah to Louisiana. I have 4 days which is plenty of time. Unfortunately I have limited time to do big detours to get all the superchargers on the way. I’m swamped with work until November.

I had to get my AC compressor and a few related parts replaced at the Boise service center. Absolutely great experience there! They knew I was just passing through and finished the job in record time.

Earlier this year a pretty big YouTube channel did an interview with me. It finally came out.

Quick update on me. I’m taking a trip from Utah to Louisiana. I have 4 days which is plenty of time. Unfortunately I have limited time to do big detours to get all the superchargers on the way. I’m swamped with work until November.

I had to get my AC compressor and a few related parts replaced at the Boise service center. Absolutely great experience there! They knew I was just passing through and finished the job in record time.

Earlier this year a pretty big YouTube channel did an interview with me. It finally came out.
Nice interview!

Another ridiculous, er, great day of capturing new superchargers, with a haul of 26 (my second best day ever)! I had only planned on 20, but Philadelphia was calling my name, so I decided to venture in. I arrived at a decent enough time of day that I was able to get around without too much hassle. I will definitely be scaling back these next two days, especially with navigating Baltimore/Washington traffic. I need a breather! :)

#626, 09/19/22, Dobbs Ferry, NY
#627, 09/19/22, West Nyack, NY
#628, 09/19/22, Woodcliff Lake, NJ
#629, 09/19/22, Paramus, NJ
#630, 09/19/22, Lodi, NJ
#631, 09/19/22, Elizabeth, NJ
#632, 09/19/22, Woodbridge Township, NJ
#633, 09/19/22, Avenel, NJ
#634, 09/19/22, Edison, NJ
#635, 09/19/22, Cranbury, NJ
#636, 09/19/22, Robbinsville, NJ
#637, 09/19/22, Hamilton Township, NJ
#638, 09/19/22, Trenton, NJ - Richard Stockton
#639, 09/19/22, Burlington, NJ
#640, 09/19/22, Westhampton, NJ - Rancocas Road
#641, 09/19/22, Maple Shade, NJ
#642, 09/19/22, Marlton, NJ
#643, 09/19/22, Cherry Hill, NJ - Haddonfield Road
#644, 09/19/22, Philadelphia, PA - Church Street
#645, 09/19/22, Philadelphia, PA - City Center
#646, 09/19/22, Philadelphia, PA - North 20th Street
#647, 09/19/22, Philadelphia, PA - Penrose Avenue
#648, 09/19/22, Deptford, NJ
#649, 09/19/22, Pedricktown, NJ - Clara Barton
#650, 09/19/22, New Castle, DE - North Dupont Highway
#651, 09/19/22, Newark, DE

Well, we are on a combined business / pleasure trip to the NE right now. Hope to pass the 500 mark on this trip.

Please add the following for me. All are dated September 18, 2022.

Hamilton - Woodrow Wilson NJ
Monroe Township NJ
Avenel NJ
Carle Place NY
Garden City NY
Syosset - Jericho Turnpike NY
Melville NY
Melville, Walt Whitman Rd NY
Massapequa NY
Hauppauge - Motor Parkway NY
Shirley NY
Manorville NY
East Hampton NY

That evening we had dinner at a restaurant named Navy Beach located in Montauk. A great place to have dinner! Very good food and great location on the beach. I recommend it to anyone.

Just in case anyone is sweating Life360 and worried about me freezing to death on Katahdin overnight, I am fine and back in civilization. Unfortunately my pants pocket ripped open sliding down some of the bouldery parts of the Abol Trail (brutal bouldery section on that one) and by the time I realized it my phone was long gone. I filled out a lost and found form with Baxter State Park so hopefully something will come of it.

And actually if one of you could zoom in on the location and post a screenshot of that here, that might be helpful. I know it was between 3,000 and 4,000 ft of elevation on the Abol Trail but that doesn't narrow it down much. I don't have Telegram on my laptop (yet) so I won't be on there for the foreseeable future.

At this point I'm trying to figure out my next course of action. I think there's a high probability someone will find the phone tomorrow and hikers are probably more likely to turn it in than most (although if they try to steal it, it could make for some entertaining Life360 action!). I had been planning to go to Canada and my phone isn't as useful up there anyway, plus I don't really want to back track to the nearest Verizon store in Bangor. So I'm thinking of going phoneless for a few days and hoping to hear back from the park. If it doesn't show up soon, then I'd probably just buy a new phone when I get to Michigan.

That being said, I need to figure out how to do the ArriveCan process without a phone. There must be a way, right?!? Not everyone has a smartphone. Anyways, I'll be googling that in a bit. For now I think I'm just going to spend another night in Millinocket, since I'm pretty exhausted anyways.

Just in case anyone is sweating Life360 and worried about me freezing to death on Katahdin overnight, I am fine and back in civilization. Unfortunately my pants pocket ripped open sliding down some of the bouldery parts of the Abol Trail (brutal bouldery section on that one) and by the time I realized it my phone was long gone. I filled out a lost and found form with Baxter State Park so hopefully something will come of it.

And actually if one of you could zoom in on the location and post a screenshot of that here, that might be helpful. I know it was between 3,000 and 4,000 ft of elevation on the Abol Trail but that doesn't narrow it down much. I don't have Telegram on my laptop (yet) so I won't be on there for the foreseeable future.

At this point I'm trying to figure out my next course of action. I think there's a high probability someone will find the phone tomorrow and hikers are probably more likely to turn it in than most (although if they try to steal it, it could make for some entertaining Life360 action!). I had been planning to go to Canada and my phone isn't as useful up there anyway, plus I don't really want to back track to the nearest Verizon store in Bangor. So I'm thinking of going phoneless for a few days and hoping to hear back from the park. If it doesn't show up soon, then I'd probably just buy a new phone when I get to Michigan.

That being said, I need to figure out how to do the ArriveCan process without a phone. There must be a way, right?!? Not everyone has a smartphone. Anyways, I'll be googling that in a bit. For now I think I'm just going to spend another night in Millinocket, since I'm pretty exhausted anyways.
Tough luck with the phone. I think you can do ArriveCAN on the web.

Do these help? Time says 5:08.
DE3EC966-B5CC-4B65-9C91-C7D7C3E8B21F.png
38080E08-1856-478E-A658-9FE71691ABF5.png

You can do ArriveCan on the web, that's how I always do it.

This was a fairly grueling day despite being only about 600 miles. I was on the road from 4am-8pm and didn't take any naps or egregious breaks (maybe a 40 minute non-supercharging break, but that was it). I guess it felt so tough because I had zero long stretches of interstate, but also because even on a Saturday the traffic around NYC was pretty maddening. I don't know how you habitual daytime drivers do it sometimes. I used to think I was missing out by doing so much of my driving after dark (maybe 50%), but I definitely would rather have open roads in darkness than see all the traffic that I'm stuck in :)
I'm eying up Dobbs Ferry, NY for this Saturday. Google maps keeps saying it won't take that long to get there from Philly but I'm guessing I need a buffer since my final destination thereafter is time sensitive.
Another ridiculous, er, great day of capturing new superchargers, with a haul of 26 (my second best day ever)! I had only planned on 20, but Philadelphia was calling my name, so I decided to venture in. I arrived at a decent enough time of day that I was able to get around without too much hassle. I will definitely be scaling back these next two days, especially with navigating Baltimore/Washington traffic. I need a breather! :)
I'm glad my City was good to you :)

My usual commute is 11 miles, 50+ minutes. I travel from Philly to Philly... womp womp

An interesting aerial view of the topography! It narrows it down some, but I'd still be hunting around up there for a while. Also you need a permit to hike up there so I'd have to go through that process again, and it's supposed to be raining tomorrow.

And honestly, that hike kicked my butt and I think I'll have a hard time walking to my car tomorrow let alone hiking halfway back up there. I think I'm just going to hope someone turns it in. If it's visible on the trail someone will find it. If it's under a boulder or in some bush, I probably wouldn't be able to find it anyway.

Oh and in case anyone is wondering why I didn't turn around and try to search for it, like I said the hike kicked my butt so that would have been a significant difficulty. But more importantly it was getting dark and starting to rain (was not in the forecast, but mountains are weird sometimes) so I abandoned it. As it was, I had to hike the last 1.5 miles with a headlamp in the dark, which wasn't fun, but that was the easy part of the trail so it wasn't too bad. Hiking the last 3 miles in the dark would have been absolutely brutal if not dangerous though.

I'm eying up Dobbs Ferry, NY for this Saturday. Google maps keeps saying it won't take that long to get there from Philly but I'm guessing I need a buffer since my final destination thereafter is time sensitive.

I'm glad my City was good to you :)

My usual commute is 11 miles, 50+ minutes. I travel from Philly to Philly... womp womp
Dobbs Ferry wasn't the issue for me. Syosset was brutal. Really wish one didn't pop up on Long Island before I went through there. Or I wish that I could learn to ignore the difficult ones. Alas, I like to be thorough :)

Check in for Sept 19, 3022
Enfield NS (#334)
New Minas (#335)
Will be off the Tesla grid till Sunday, but if I see anything I think might interest this thread up in Newfoundland I’ll post. I’ll certainly be watching Bm3B collect the English chargers and pulling away from me and looking forward to hearing about the Katadin expedition
You're closer to London now than you are to home! And it's not even that close really. Too bad you can't supercharge with your car over there. Would be fun to ship a car over there otherwise.

Reactions: Darren S