Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
An interesting aerial view of the topography! It narrows it down some, but I'd still be hunting around up there for a while. Also you need a permit to hike up there so I'd have to go through that process again, and it's supposed to be raining tomorrow.

And honestly, that hike kicked my butt and I think I'll have a hard time walking to my car tomorrow let alone hiking halfway back up there. I think I'm just going to hope someone turns it in. If it's visible on the trail someone will find it. If it's under a boulder or in some bush, I probably wouldn't be able to find it anyway.

Oh and in case anyone is wondering why I didn't turn around and try to search for it, like I said the hike kicked my butt so that would have been a significant difficulty. But more importantly it was getting dark and starting to rain (was not in the forecast, but mountains are weird sometimes) so I abandoned it. As it was, I had to hike the last 1.5 miles with a headlamp in the dark, which wasn't fun, but that was the easy part of the trail so it wasn't too bad. Hiking the last 3 miles in the dark would have been absolutely brutal if not dangerous though.
You still have 75% charge, so you can call it tomorrow to alert passers by. 🤓

Another ridiculous, er, great day of capturing new superchargers, with a haul of 26 (my second best day ever)! I had only planned on 20, but Philadelphia was calling my name, so I decided to venture in. I arrived at a decent enough time of day that I was able to get around without too much hassle. I will definitely be scaling back these next two days, especially with navigating Baltimore/Washington traffic. I need a breather! :)

#626, 09/19/22, Dobbs Ferry, NY
#627, 09/19/22, West Nyack, NY
#628, 09/19/22, Woodcliff Lake, NJ
#629, 09/19/22, Paramus, NJ
#630, 09/19/22, Lodi, NJ
#631, 09/19/22, Elizabeth, NJ
#632, 09/19/22, Woodbridge Township, NJ
#633, 09/19/22, Avenel, NJ
#634, 09/19/22, Edison, NJ
#635, 09/19/22, Cranbury, NJ
#636, 09/19/22, Robbinsville, NJ
#637, 09/19/22, Hamilton Township, NJ
#638, 09/19/22, Trenton, NJ - Richard Stockton
#639, 09/19/22, Burlington, NJ
#640, 09/19/22, Westhampton, NJ - Rancocas Road
#641, 09/19/22, Maple Shade, NJ
#642, 09/19/22, Marlton, NJ
#643, 09/19/22, Cherry Hill, NJ - Haddonfield Road
#644, 09/19/22, Philadelphia, PA - Church Street
#645, 09/19/22, Philadelphia, PA - City Center
#646, 09/19/22, Philadelphia, PA - North 20th Street
#647, 09/19/22, Philadelphia, PA - Penrose Avenue
#648, 09/19/22, Deptford, NJ
#649, 09/19/22, Pedricktown, NJ - Clara Barton
#650, 09/19/22, New Castle, DE - North Dupont Highway
#651, 09/19/22, Newark, DE
Wow

Reactions: Polly Wog
If I can navigate the permitting process (which is rather Byzantine for non-Mainers), I will be hiking the Abol Trail. And yes, there is a 1.5 mile section of steep bouldering which I'm a little concerned about. Not trying Knife Edge as I believe it is harder or at least more dangerous. And with the shorter days, I'll just be trying to get up and get down before it gets dark, so no "exploring." Cool that you got up there when you were younger. And yeah, I sometimes wish I would have started this hobby when I was in my teens and weighed 100 lbs less than I do now, but on the other hand, I kind of enjoy the challenge. For the tougher high points, I'm always the biggest/heaviest guy at the summit :)
@PLUS EV, I didn't mean summit UP Knife Edge but once at the peak you can walk (i.e. balance on) the crest and go out TO Knife Edge. I do wish I could find my pics as my friend took one of me sitting on the "trail" and dangling my feet over the edge of which it was ~1,500 feet down to the bottom of that section. I'd never do something like that now but back in my 20s was a different thing. I didn't catch this before your adventure up and down but good luck getting your phone back.

Very nice trip! I'm curious if you consider Minnesota to be South Winnipeg, though, given you said you were one Supercharger away from clearing it.
I meant to say I was 1 shy of clearing Manitoba, @tharasix, but thanks for noticing the oops and my supercharging.life map is correct. I had to leave 7 or so in MN including one that would probably have been a 1st visit (perhaps even before it showed up in the Nav screen). Oh well. I DID get to finally see Paul and Babe as well as the start of the Mississippi River (again, as close as I could get by car at the time).

I meant to say I was 1 shy of clearing Manitoba, @tharasix, but thanks for noticing the oops and my supercharging.life map is correct. I had to leave 7 or so in MN including one that would probably have been a 1st visit (perhaps even before it showed up in the Nav screen). Oh well. I DID get to finally see Paul and Babe as well as the start of the Mississippi River (again, as close as I could get by car at the time).
I've been keeping a sharp eye on Bloomington, Maple Grove, Monticello, and North Branch. You'd have to be a ninja to snag those firsts from me. ;)

• Informative
Reactions: Darren S
😁 well back on Thursday a friend of mine said the ChargePoint stations had power but the superchargers did not. My route that day was north of all that and then the next day was down to Chicago for the trip home on Sat but I was hoping it was in that pre-live stage where it has power for a day or two but is then off until final inspection, etc. No worries but good job keeping an eye on those and can't wait until all of them are online but that was another reason I didn't mind skipping the 5 or so I have in the St Paul are since there are so many in progress.

1663680461463.png

1663680703914.png

Just in case anyone is sweating Life360 and worried about me freezing to death on Katahdin overnight, I am fine and back in civilization. Unfortunately my pants pocket ripped open sliding down some of the bouldery parts of the Abol Trail (brutal bouldery section on that one) and by the time I realized it my phone was long gone. I filled out a lost and found form with Baxter State Park so hopefully something will come of it.

And actually if one of you could zoom in on the location and post a screenshot of that here, that might be helpful. I know it was between 3,000 and 4,000 ft of elevation on the Abol Trail but that doesn't narrow it down much. I don't have Telegram on my laptop (yet) so I won't be on there for the foreseeable future.

At this point I'm trying to figure out my next course of action. I think there's a high probability someone will find the phone tomorrow and hikers are probably more likely to turn it in than most (although if they try to steal it, it could make for some entertaining Life360 action!). I had been planning to go to Canada and my phone isn't as useful up there anyway, plus I don't really want to back track to the nearest Verizon store in Bangor. So I'm thinking of going phoneless for a few days and hoping to hear back from the park. If it doesn't show up soon, then I'd probably just buy a new phone when I get to Michigan.

That being said, I need to figure out how to do the ArriveCan process without a phone. There must be a way, right?!? Not everyone has a smartphone. Anyways, I'll be googling that in a bit. For now I think I'm just going to spend another night in Millinocket, since I'm pretty exhausted anyways.
Good to hear from you. I was a bit worried as I looked at the Life360 map last night. I wondered if you were sleeping on the mountain. Glad you're safe and sorry about your phone.

I made it into Canada. At Woodstock now. It's incredible how reliant we become on our phones these days. Even going without one for a few days feels like a hardship! I'll be snagging New Minas tonight and then making my way over the top of Maine through RDL and on to Kemptville and eventually re-entering the US in Michigan. Might take 3 or 4 days. I think I'll do less driving time than usual since my late night hotel check-ins are significantly hampered by the lack of a phone. Plus I'm still pretty exhausted from that hike. Unfortunately the weather is terrible here for the foreseeable future. Like driving into the middle of a Seattle winter, highs around 50F with light rain.

Also, @TreborThickweb just a heads up but Hurricane Fiona is scheduled to smash Nova Scotia and Newfoundland this weekend so you'll want to be at least back to New Brunswick by Saturday. Hurricane forecasts are still highly volatile that many days out so keep an eye on those as they update. I've heard that it could be the worst hurricane to ever hit Canada. Usually they downgrade to Tropical Storm by the time they reach NS or NL, but not this one.

Our trip continues. Today was a short trip. Started with the Cross Sound Ferry from Orient NY to New London CT. Brought back memories of attending submarine school there many (!) years ago.

Got 5 new superchargers today. Please add the following for me:

September 20, 2022

Mystic CT
Richmond RI
Warwick RI
Seekonk MA
Dartmouth MA

At Dartmouth we ran into a lady with a Signature S. I recognized the specific red color that was offered only with the Signatures. She has owned it for 6 years -- bought it from someone in California. And she loves it.

We'll be here in Rhode Island for a couple of days. I'll probably try to hit a few SCs in MA tomorrow while spouse is involved with work. Tough job but somebody has to do it!😁😁

Finally a short day! Less than 80 miles planned, but I once again took advantage of minimal traffic and added a couple of unplanned chargers that were sort of on my path. Ended up with eleven new ones for the day. Although I’m not expecting it, I’m hoping my luck holds for one more day as I traverse Washington DC tomorrow before ending my day in Richmond, Virginia.

For any of you beer lovers out there like me, I stopped at a terrific craft brewery near Hanover, Maryland named “Crooked Crab Brewing Company “. About 7 miles from the Hanover Supercharger. Quite a decent selection, and all with original names.

#652, 09/20/22, North East, MD
#653, 09/20/22, Aberdeen, MD - Churchville Road
#654, 09/20/22, Aberdeen, MD
#655, 09/20/22, Bel Air, MD
#656, 09/20/22, Abingdon, MD - Woodsdale Road
#657, 09/20/22, Perry Hall, MD
#658, 09/20/22, White Marsh, MD
#659, 09/20/22, Baltimore, MD - Boston Street
#660, 09/20/22, Baltimore, MD - McHenry Row
#661, 09/20/22, Baltimore, MD - South Caton Avenue
#662, 09/20/22, Hanover, MD

5B5B1072-717D-4D63-A830-B873A709CDF5.jpeg
690321A8-A9F3-4152-9005-6BBA812B7C31.jpeg

I made it into Canada. At Woodstock now. It's incredible how reliant we become on our phones these days. Even going without one for a few days feels like a hardship! I'll be snagging New Minas tonight and then making my way over the top of Maine through RDL and on to Kemptville and eventually re-entering the US in Michigan. Might take 3 or 4 days. I think I'll do less driving time than usual since my late night hotel check-ins are significantly hampered by the lack of a phone. Plus I'm still pretty exhausted from that hike. Unfortunately the weather is terrible here for the foreseeable future. Like driving into the middle of a Seattle winter, highs around 50F with light rain.

Also, @TreborThickweb just a heads up but Hurricane Fiona is scheduled to smash Nova Scotia and Newfoundland this weekend so you'll want to be at least back to New Brunswick by Saturday. Hurricane forecasts are still highly volatile that many days out so keep an eye on those as they update. I've heard that it could be the worst hurricane to ever hit Canada. Usually they downgrade to Tropical Storm by the time they reach NS or NL, but not this one.
I’m watching the forecast and I agree, it’s really nasty looking. And my return to Nova Scotia is/was planned for Saturday on the overnight from St John’s. I just don’t want to turn around yet and changing to an earlier return is difficult as they are booked up. I’ll probably get on the wait list though.

Reactions: Bighorn
I’m watching the forecast and I agree, it’s really nasty looking. And my return to Nova Scotia is/was planned for Saturday on the overnight from St John’s. I just don’t want to turn around yet and changing to an earlier return is difficult as they are booked up. I’ll probably get on the wait list though.
I doubt they even run the boat in that kind of weather. Even if they did you probably wouldn't want to be on it :)

I would try to get on an earlier boat but if that doesn't work out you'll just have to batten down the hatches. You might consider driving to St. Pierre and Miquelon so you can say you were there when a hurricane hit France! :)