Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
@TreborThickweb I find this twitter feed useful for Canadian weather:

They will provide a lot of updates on the hurricane.

At this point it looks like Cape Breton Island will take a direct hit on Saturday, but the area of impact is wide. If the track doesn't move further eastward, your best bet is probably to ride it out in St. John's where the winds are expected to top out at 50mph. You definitely don't want to be on that ferry on Saturday (It won't run anyway imo)!

Good luck!!

Done, @Only Trons

Check-ins for you on 2022-09-20
- Mystic, CT (#484)
- Richmond, RI (#485)
- Warwick, RI (#486)
- Seekonk, MA (#487)
- Dartmouth, MA (#488)

Thanks @Darren S . I see the list of SCs added to my total but the map did not update.

In addition, today I took a drive while spouse was working. Added 7 more to my list. Approaching 500 !!

Please add the following for me, all on 21 Sept:

Lexington MA
Burlington MA
Woburn MA
Somerville MA
Hanover MA
Stoughton MA
Franklin MA

Thanks for your assistance.

We made it back from Colorado to Toledo, Ohio, after midnight (Tuesday, 12:30am).
Uneventful return to Toledo trip. No sliding down mountains and losing my phone, no trying to escape a hurricane, no slogging through traffic.
Only charged at 3 new-to-me sites on the return.

Check-ins for 2022-09-20
- Big Springs - Topeka Service Plaza, KS (#391) (Comment: Stall 1C did not connect - orange ring - moved to 2B)
- Lawrence - Lawrence Service Plaza, KS (#392)
- Urbana, IL (#393)

Thanks @Darren S . I see the list of SCs added to my total but the map did not update.

In addition, today I took a drive while spouse was working. Added 7 more to my list. Approaching 500 !!

Please add the following for me, all on 21 Sept:

Lexington MA
Burlington MA
Woburn MA
Somerville MA
Hanover MA
Stoughton MA
Franklin MA

Thanks for your assistance.
Actually, @Only Trons, it looks like the Map DID update but maybe you didn't refresh the screen or click on "Show unvisited" or something. This is what I see from the visits yesterday that I added and it notes that you visited Warwick, RI which is correct. One of the other Admins grabbed your visits before I could get to them but from what I see the Map is still correct and updated.

1663781833862.png

Reactions: JSergeant and tes-s
Actually, @Only Trons, it looks like the Map DID update but maybe you didn't refresh the screen or click on "Show unvisited" or something. This is what I see from the visits yesterday that I added and it notes that you visited Warwick, RI which is correct. One of the other Admins grabbed your visits before I could get to them but from what I see the Map is still correct and updated.

Thanks again @Darren S . Something isn't working as it has in the past..... at least on my screen. I have completely logged off and shut down my phone. Then restarted and logged back on to TMC.

I agree that the "Visited" tab shows my visits. But when I select "Open" and deselect "Visited" I still see red dots on the map for all my visits yesterday and today. But I don't see those red dots for the Long Island visits I did several days ago..... which is as I expected.

So something has changed ..... but I don't know what.

And I did look at past history for about a year .... the red dots for past visits are not appearing on the map. It is only the last two days.....

Ok. Now I'm really really confused. I've always used the Tableau map. Always.. So that is what I was using. Perhaps it is a simple delay in the Tableau map updating. I can see on Tableau that my Long Island visits of a few days ago are showing as I have become accustomed to.

I selected Tableau Map from the supercharging.life page .... just as I have been doing.

So now I just went back and selected the "Map" function.... which does show the visits I've just made.

Should I simply stop using the Tableau map? Or am I missing something?

Looks like I’m on a bit of a time out. Model 3 needs a new battery—both kinds. At 225k. Initial parts wait pegged at 3 weeks. Reman apparently retails for about $13.5k and requires $750 labor. They didn’t put the HV part in my estimate for approval, so I’m probably living on false hope that it will be gratis.

Last edited:
Twenty-one for today, and a frustrating day it was! DC traffic was not actually that bad, but I just didn’t have my “A” game today. I can’t remember a day in my life where I either missed my turn or made the wrong turn as many times as I did today! I’m not going to blame the car’s nav, either, even though it seemed a tad slow today. I’ll reach my temporary destination of Orlando in two days, so it’ll be nice to get a break from this madness! :)

#663, 09/21/22, Laurel, MD - Fort Meade Road
#664, 09/21/22, Laurel, MD
#665, 09/21/22, Laurel, MD - Van Dusen Road
#666, 09/21/22, Beltsville, MD
#667, 09/21/22, Riverdale Park, MD
#668, 09/21/22, Washington, DC - Market Street NE
#669, 09/21/22, Arlington, VA
#670, 09/21/22, Falls Church, VA
#671, 09/21/22, Vienna, VA
#672, 09/21/22, Fairfax, VA - Fairfax Boulevard
#673, 09/21/22, Fairfax, VA
#674, 09/21/22, Springfield, VA
#675, 09/21/22, Woodbridge, VA
#676, 09/21/22, Woodbridge, VA - Potomac Town Place
#677, 09/21/22, Stafford, VA
#678, 09/21/22, Fredericksburg, VA
#679, 09/21/22, Ashland, VA
#680, 09/21/22, Glen Allen, VA
#681, 09/21/22, Mechanicsville, VA
#682, 09/21/22, Richmond, VA
#683, 09/21/22, Richmond, VA - South Providence Road

Looks like I’m on a bit of a time out. Model 3 needs a new battery—both kinds. At 225k. Initial parts wait pegged at 3 weeks. Reman apparently retails for about $13.5k and requires $750 labor. They didn’t put the HV part in my estimate for approval, so I’m probably living on false hope that it will be gratis.
Seems about half of us in the competition with that mileage have had battery replacements - both older and newer cars.

I'm hearing that the CCS adapter is available in the Tesla shop now.

Anyone know if my 2018 Model S is CCS compatible? I don't believe it is. Or is there some way to look it up in the app or Nav screen?
Its in the car menu Software>Additional vehicle information. A 2018 S will show as "not installed" under CCS adapter support. I believe only '21 and later S have it.

Hey! We made it to 1000 pages

Also, posted on the Hunter Signal group that I was gonna do a 24 hour Bay Area record run, but using Electrify America sites as I have been to all the Superchargers here. I used my CCS adapter on my hacked TM3 LR RWD and the free charging that EA is currently providing to visit 75 sites in 24 hours, this is the plan I used:

[I avoided Half Moon Bay and the lower Sierra sites for time]

Basically I spiraled out from San Ramon, touched every EA site and 95% were giving free electricity

Now I need to do that again using Superchargers in Miami or the DC-NY run. Perhaps fly in and Turo a Plaid

Last edited: