Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hit up Bloomington, MN as well tonight.

Attachments

• EF537027-1735-4417-9D9E-1A8267D8DFBA.jpeg
    EF537027-1735-4417-9D9E-1A8267D8DFBA.jpeg
    247.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 77A7FA0A-ACA5-45C0-91A8-F2DDA90D94BC.jpeg
    77A7FA0A-ACA5-45C0-91A8-F2DDA90D94BC.jpeg
    388.1 KB · Views: 27
I made it IMG_2591.JPG!!!!!

Today we took a long loop to meet up at home of family members.

Please add the following for me on 22 September:

Littleton MA
Tyngsborough MA
Ashland NH
Meredith NH
Tilton NH (# 500 !! See pic)
Rochester NH
Concord NH

Weather was ugly in the middle part of the day. Started raining REALLY HARD just as we got out of car at Dunkin Donuts in Ashland. As reported by another TMC member on the page specific to this charger, the parking lot slopes down towards the chargers. By the time we came back out of DD there was a good 3 -4 inches of water rushing around near the last 2 chargers.

Then at Tilton (where we hit #500), the DD there is separated from the buildings in front by a very large low area, which was submerged and formed a lake. We stopped and watched a couple of large pickup trucks go through the "lake" in order to assess how deep it was. We thought we might have to bypass this charger but finally decided if we headed through at one specific spot and went REAL slow then we would be OK. We made it!

Now to get to work on #600 ......

Check in for 9/22/2022
Charlotteville PEI ($52c toll!)
Quispamsis NB (#337)
The ferry from Newfoundland was rolling enough to get my beer glad sliding around in the bar last night but I slept like a baby being rocked to sleep. I had an experience that you folk have eluded to, getting the message that says to the effect “your battery is real low, further driving may damage it” or to that effect. This occurred as I drove into the ferry terminal but having 13% led me to believe I would have sufficient power left to make the 2 mile drive to the local ChaDeMo unit the next morning. I did takethe precaution of going through the SAFETY menu and powered the car down for the night while on board the ferry. However in the morning when I powered up it said I was at 0%! Yikes! I figure I was going cause a major blockage for others trying to get off the boat put I put her in gear and we rolled out. Figuring the roundabout two mile run up hill would finish me off I headed for a closed gat that led directly into town, turns out the shuttle bus drive that I had talked to two days before was nearby, heard my quick explanation and opened the gate then I crept thru side streets and made it to the ChaDeMo unit, thinking my troubles were over. But the the charge would not start, had to call the FLO hot line and work with the call center to get it running, seemed like a remote reset did the trick. Those units are ok I guess but having only one is just plain wrong! Earlier on this trip I had just started a ChaDeMo session and a family showed up and had to wait a good 45 minutes before I was done. Then that happen once to me today, frustrating! Glad to be back on the Tesla grid again! The day ended up great as I had just about given up getting a room cause of all the leaf peepers in the Saint John NB area, I was looking for a camping spot near Pocologan Beach New Brunswick when I ran into the Clipper Shiff Beach Inn. I think I have a view of the ocean, morning will be interesting!

Check in for 9/22/2022
Charlotteville PEI ($52c toll!)
Quispamsis NB (#337)
The ferry from Newfoundland was rolling enough to get my beer glad sliding around in the bar last night but I slept like a baby being rocked to sleep. I had an experience that you folk have eluded to, getting the message that says to the effect “your battery is real low, further driving may damage it” or to that effect. This occurred as I drove into the ferry terminal but having 13% led me to believe I would have sufficient power left to make the 2 mile drive to the local ChaDeMo unit the next morning. I did takethe precaution of going through the SAFETY menu and powered the car down for the night while on board the ferry. However in the morning when I powered up it said I was at 0%! Yikes! I figure I was going cause a major blockage for others trying to get off the boat put I put her in gear and we rolled out. Figuring the roundabout two mile run up hill would finish me off I headed for a closed gat that led directly into town, turns out the shuttle bus drive that I had talked to two days before was nearby, heard my quick explanation and opened the gate then I crept thru side streets and made it to the ChaDeMo unit, thinking my troubles were over. But the the charge would not start, had to call the FLO hot line and work with the call center to get it running, seemed like a remote reset did the trick. Those units are ok I guess but having only one is just plain wrong! Earlier on this trip I had just started a ChaDeMo session and a family showed up and had to wait a good 45 minutes before I was done. Then that happen once to me today, frustrating! Glad to be back on the Tesla grid again! The day ended up great as I had just about given up getting a room cause of all the leaf peepers in the Saint John NB area, I was looking for a camping spot near Pocologan Beach New Brunswick when I ran into the Clipper Shiff Beach Inn. I think I have a view of the ocean, morning will be interesting!
My car has had more battery issues than most, but I would never have gotten on a ferry with <20%. In fact, I wouldn't get on with <30% unless it meant missing the boat or something. Same goes for parking unplugged overnight at a hotel. I always try to be sure to have >30% when I park. In practice this makes booking a hotel just prior to a supercharger stop undesirable. Better to book one that is just after a stop (or if you get really lucky, right at the supercharger).

The hotel situation in Atlantic Canada always seems to be bad. I can't figure it out. They just always seem to be sold out and/or expensive. The only exception seems to be the two times I've stayed on PEI. Newfoundland was a nightmare the one time I went there and NS has been difficult the 4 or 5 times I've looked into it (2 or 3 of those times, I changed plans because the hotel situation was so bad). NB seems less bad but still not ideal. I got a decent rate at a decent place in Edmundston last night.

I had just started a ChaDeMo session and a family showed up and had to wait a good 45 minutes before I was done.
I was roadtripping back from trying to get to Tillamook yesterday (too far to make midnight) and stopped at a rest stop charger and as I was plugging in a Nissan with a curly blonde haired individual in pulled up. I charged from 13% to 64% and before I was finished they pulled out. I thought they would go to the northbound rest area as that is the closest CHAdeMO.

But on the drive home I passed them doing 80 while they were drafting at 50 mph behind a semi to make it to the next charger. Felt bad but they never spoke to me or even looked at me...

Reactions: TreborThickweb
Thirteen again today, with number 700 in the books! Also, finally got to charge at Orlando - Palm Parkway, which I was hoping to get a first at last December.

#697, 09/23/22, Saint George, SC
#698, 09/23/22, Walterboro, SC
#699, 09/23/22, Yemassee, SC
#700, 09/23/22, Hardeeville, SC
#701, 09/23/22, Savanna, GA
#702, 09/23/22, Pooler, GA
#703, 09/23/22, Brunswick, GA
#704, 09/23/22, Kingsland, GA
#705, 09/23/22, Yulee, FL
#706, 09/23/22, Jacksonville, FL - Wilson Boulevard
#707, 09/23/22, Port Orange, FL
#708, 09/23/22, Apopka, FL
#709, 09/23/22, Orlando, FL - Palm Parkway

Is anyone noticing all the China Superchargers opening every day, enough to make my head spin. Still I guess it's a big country, maybe even bigger than Texas, I guess they need a lot of chargers to cover it. Perhaps that's why we don't have any hunters in China yet, too fast to stay on top of.
It is complicated. Here is the short version. There is the Tesla findus which has some china superchargers, and a china findus that has presumably all. The sc.info admins (one in particular) is doing the heavy lifting to enter all the ones in the china findus into sc.info.

What you are seeing is the catchup of the sc.info database, not actual openings. You notice they are not in the change log - the China ones in the change log are the actual openings, not the catchup additions.

Cool, what software version?
I got one of those back on Sep 7, while on 2022.20.8 software. I only know the day because I texted a fellow Tesla owner, "Hey look at this" also with a shot of the nice canyon drive. The alert came when I was seeing 20-25 mph crosswinds along the route. I'm pretty sure I saw that on I-15 between Helena and Great Falls, MT.