Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
The CT high point also has the oddity that it is not the high point of the mountain it's on. The summit of Mt Frissell is in MA, but its southwest shoulder has the highest point in CT.
My ex-son-in-law from Connecticut never appreciated me saying that the high point in Connecticut is located in Massachusetts! But it’s a nice hike in a beautiful area, and as a bonus a “three farthing stone” exists where CT, NY, and MA meet. The trail is an old mining road, I think for Iron?

Last edited:
Check in for Sunday 9:25/2022
Auburn MA (#348)
Charlton MA
Manchester CT
Hamden CT
Meridian CT
Rocky Hill CT
Hartford CT (sad, someone was in the lot shooting up!)
Hartford CT- Leibert Rd
West Springfield MA
Chicopee MA
Hadley MA (#358)
Wow, the density of chargers around here rivals the Bay Area!
I visited both Hartfords a few years apart, late at night IIRC. The first did give me pause, but I think the bars were still open so there was sidewalk traffic.

RE: density - that was the only thing that led me to even try to beat @Thinkje’s one day record after not being on the East Coast for a couple years. Missed tying by 40 miles and ten minutes charging.

Wait a couple years and come back to the Bay and LA. No 😅. 😋

I have the northeast covered except for Maine and Vermont. When I did Rhode Island we supposedly needed to sneak in cause we crossed the music teachers property that lived next door!
I believe he was known as the "Madman of Jerimoth." I've heard stories of shotgun confrontations lol. He either passed away or moved so it shouldn't be an issue any more. I believe they do ask that people only visit during daylight hours though.

Check in for Sunday 9:25/2022
Auburn MA (#348)
Charlton MA
Manchester CT
Hamden CT
Meridian CT
Rocky Hill CT
Hartford CT (sad, someone was in the lot shooting up!)
Hartford CT- Leibert Rd
West Springfield MA
Chicopee MA
Hadley MA (#358)
Wow, the density of chargers around here rivals the Bay Area!
I'm from MA and it is indeed amazing how many have sprung up. 3 years ago, I had to drive 45 minutes to the near SC. Today, just 12 minutes.

However, the SC's near and around Boston almost all 72kw, and even worse, located in paid parking garages. The closest 250kw is in Somerville, but they are frequently full.

Reactions: TreborThickweb
We're on a short (3 day) fairly leisurely trip to get the four 'new' Oregon Superchargers.

First up was Tillamook, but we had to go via Bob's Red Mill in Milwaukie, OR so that Anna could pick up organic steel cut oats and some other baking supplies - that was part of the justification for the trip;)

We had hoped to have some ice cream at Tillamook, but the line was too long even at 4 o'clock on a Monday afternoon at the end of September. Don't these people have jobs!

It's a bit of a hike over to the creamery from the Superchargers, so if you don't feel like doing that, there are a couple of Tesla destination chargers and a couple of Chargepoint chargers right in front of the creamery.

Check-ins for 2022-09-26

- Tillamook, OR (#1490)

Oregon Day 1.JPG
Oregon Day 1b.JPG
Oregon Day 1c.JPG

Today, 26 September 2022:

Truckee—Soaring Way
Susanville (ran into a SC tech who does all the maintenance along I80, South Shore, Reno, Topaz Lake, Truckee, Susanville, and Alturas. He had taken down four stalls to work on the box.)

Alturas
Hines, OR

Great weather today in the Western Great Basin.
Saw you on Life360. That looked like a fun drive!

Reactions: Darren S
Quick update on my situation. My car began throwing errors as I approached Gila Bend, AZ earlier this week. It supercharged fine but when I tried to go to drive, it failed to do so and a litany of errors presented themselves. Roadside service said it would have to be towed. Then began a painful day. AAA agreed to get me a tow. 3 1/2 hours later they called and said we can't find anyone and that I was on my own. Called Tesla Roadside service again and they found someone from Phoenix who could take me to Glendale. Almost two hours for them to get there. Thankfully I could get the car into tow mode. He got the car loaded up without problem and back to Phoenix we went. As I am handicapped, it was an ordeal to get me into the truck. The driver was really considerate and helpful, so we were able to get it done. I now need to work with AAA to try and get reimbursed for the tow.

Glendale got me into a loaner (a Model 3) and expedited a diagnostic, which they did this morning (Friday). Unfortunately, Gracie needs a new battery pack. Thankfully it will be covered under warranty. They said this could take two to four months as Tesla doesn't make this pack anymore and will probably have to get me a remanufactured pack. They will give me a loaner for the time, but if it is a Tesla, it cannot leave the state of AZ. I can switch to an Enterprise, which I could drive back to DC. They said I could also fly back to DC and get an Enterprise rental via a local Service Center. All of these approaches have significant drawbacks. I'm staying with my niece in Tucson, which affords me some time to think through what we want to do. This is going to be a major headache until resolved because I'll basically have to drop everything to get back to Arizona when they call and say the car is ready. Hopefully, I'll have some warning.

View attachment 853384
What a weird set of twists and turns the last two weeks have been. After thinking through my options, we decided to fly back to Virginia and then have the car shipped back once fixed. With the plan set, I made flight reservations, took a drive up to Glendale to get our winter gear out of the car so we could ship it home, and then bought UPS boxes and sent it on its way. We then further sorted stuff into what we could take with us on the airplane and what could just be put in the car until it came back to Virginia. So far so, so good. On Sunday, we packed up the car and headed up to Phoenix to stay at a hotel near the Glendale Service Center so we could easily return the loaner, put the unneeded stuff in the car, and grab an Uber to get to the airport for our flight. Of course, the hotel reservation was all mixed up and we had to find a different hotel because the place we had a reservation for, but which they claim never made it to them, didn't have a handicap room available.

Anyway, we solved the hotel issue and settled in. This morning (Monday), we headed over to the Service Center as planned. We drove into the lot and my car was in a different spot from last week. I was puzzled. We unloaded the loaner and went to speak with the techs. The tech I spoke with was new to me. I hadn't interacted with him before. He said: "your car is ready." Both I and the other tech who had been helping me last week just about fell over. It turned out, the battery came in and the weekend guys replaced it. I was like "are you sure? I'm supposed to be on an airplane in three hours." Yep, they were sure. I then asked: "are you confident I can take this cross country immediately?" Yep. they were sure. B and I huddled. Remember, much of my travel kit is in transit via UPS to Virginia. I only have a bare minimum of clothes that I needed to fly back to VA. We decided to put B on the airplane and get her home and I'd drive back and forfeit my seat.

We loaded everything in Gracie and I took B to the airport. I then decided to visit the superchargers outside Phoenix (West, NW, and N) while I waited to ensure B's plane got off okay and to give me confidence the battery was okay and would supercharge. All went well on both accounts and I ended up visiting Payson, AZ before stopping in Sedona for the night. I still haven't decided how I'm going to return exactly. Without any of my warmer gear and rain coat, I'm not sure I want to risk too much. I also need tires, but Glendale didn't have them in stock and I didn't want to wait. I think they'll make it back to VA. Any suggestions on how to get new tires while on the road without causing too much of a delay?

One of the things my niece took us to see while we were staying with her in Tuscon was Biosphere 2. I definitely encourage everyone to visit if you can. It is very cool.

Check-ins for 2022-09-14
- Gila Bend, AZ (#976)
- Glendale, AZ (#977) (Comment: Loaner car)

Check-ins for 2022-09-17
- Casa Grande, AZ (#978)
- Tempe, AZ (#979)
- Phoenix - E Camelback Rd, AZ (#980)
- Phoenix - Agua Fria Fwy, AZ (#981)
- Scottsdale - N Kierland Blvd, AZ (#982)
- Scottsdale, AZ (#983)
- Scottsdale - E Shea Blvd, AZ (#984)

Check-ins for 2022-09-26
- Buckeye, AZ (#985) (Comment: Back on the road)
- Wickenburg, AZ (#986)
- New River, AZ (#987)
- Cordes Lakes, AZ (#988)
- Payson, AZ (#989)
- Sedona, AZ (#990)

1664255088742.png

PXL_20220926_210717372.jpg

PXL_20220924_203337242.jpg

@theflyer I’m happy to hear that your car is fixed and you’re on the road again. It would have been nice if the Glendale weekend guys had given you an update so you could have planned better.

I agree, the Biosphere 2 is an interesting place to visit. I followed the initial construction and use 35 years ago. It was a big news story locally. There were about 5 - 6 people who attempted to live inside for a year sustaining themselves without outside help, growing their own food, etc. I don't think they all made it. Biosphere 1 = Earth.

I needed a new set of tires 2 weeks ago on my road trip because of a tread separation. I searched for a Discount Tire store on my route and found one in Waynesboro, VA. I called ahead and ordered a set of tires to be delivered and made an appointment for them to be installed at 9:30 AM the next day. I should have looked farther ahead because I had to wait about 2 hours for them to be delivered on the 11:30 AM truck. It worked out well and I only lost about 3 hours on my trip.

Good luck on your return home.

Any suggestions on how to get new tires while on the road without causing too much of a delay?
I've ordered from tire rack while on the road and had them shipped to an installer 2 days ahead of me. For me this was a Firestone in Nashville, near the hotel where i was staying. An hour after opening time i was on my way.

@theflyer I’m happy to hear that your car is fixed and you’re on the road again. It would have been nice if the Glendale weekend guys had given you an update so you could have planned better.

I agree, the Biosphere 2 is an interesting place to visit. I followed the initial construction and use 35 years ago. It was a big news story locally. There were about 5 - 6 people who attempted to live inside for a year sustaining themselves without outside help, growing their own food, etc. I don't think they all made it. Biosphere 1 = Earth.
The weirdest part about the Biosphere 2 story is that Steve Bannon was involved with managing it at one point.

I've given up on music festivals, while they sound like a good idea even the best run festivals are a bit of a $h!t show but the possibility of a badly run festival is fairly high and they can be disastrous if not downright dangerous. Even if they are well run, the environments are generally not very conducive for serious listening, way too many distractions.
The friends I joined there are pros but it definitely wasn't my scene for the reasons you mentioned. They assured me this was among the worst and that I need to come to Austin City Limits, a "well oiled machine."

Reactions: GHammer
My guess on mine was the 12V but they said the error messages were "ambiguous". Waiting with bated breath.
Good news: The 12V does need to be replaced.
Bad news: So does the rear drive unit. :(
I haven't spoken to any of the service techs yet about timing or causes but since I wasn't having any issues (that I know of) I suspect it was a coolant seal failure.
Kind of heartened by @theflyer's quick experience but we'll see. Until then, still driving a minivan loaner!

Good news: The 12V does need to be replaced.
Bad news: So does the rear drive unit. :(
I haven't spoken to any of the service techs yet about timing or causes but since I wasn't having any issues (that I know of) I suspect it was a coolant seal failure.
Kind of heartened by @theflyer's quick experience but we'll see. Until then, still driving a minivan loaner!
Good news: drive unit costs a lot less than HV battery
Bad news: drive unit is not cheap

@theflyer Tires aren’t a big deal to replace unless you’re looking for snow tires in Phoenix. Doesn’t work. You can probably get away without new ones if your traction isn’t giving out in the rain and cords aren’t showing.
Great drive from Sedona to Flagstaff following Oak Creek on 89A. Construction delay is probable, but worth it.

Reactions: evp