Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
First day of our trip to Custer for the annual Sound of Silence Tesla rally. Long day and only two new Superchargers…

Check-ins for 2023-05-07
- Virginia Beach, VA - Lynnhaven Parkway (#1054) (Shared first with @tes-s , but missed him by a few hours)
- Matthews, NC (#1055)

IMG_2574.jpeg

Virginia Beach, VA - Lynnhaven Parkway

First day of our trip to Custer for the annual Sound of Silence Tesla rally. Long day and only two new Superchargers…

Check-ins for 2023-05-07
- Virginia Beach, VA - Lynnhaven Parkway (#1054) (Shared first with @tes-s , but missed him by a few hours)
- Matthews, NC (#1055)

View attachment 935626
Virginia Beach, VA - Lynnhaven Parkway
You were following me; I was a few hours ahead. Now you are west of me, and I’m heading east. I’ll wave at your house when I pass through tomorrow - sorry to miss you and L this trip. Next time.

FSD interstate testing on the Model 3 is consistent with the Model S findings. Nags q minute despite rapt attention on the road ahead. Perhaps I need a blepharoplasty🤓
I will do some more playing, but my initial expectation is that it can't see thru my sunglasses, the nags returned when the world got bright

Last One:
Check-ins for 2023-05-07
- Chowchilla, CA (#814)

And now I am home, and we have new level 3 free chargers at the local power company so most of the drive since I got back into California was free (although I had to back into the Boron Rest Area, that was closed for some reason, to free charge)

Total trip according to TezLab:
IMG_9933.jpeg
IMG_9934.jpeg

And I got $200 back from thebluedot.co between rebates for Supercharging and for letting them track my location

The leaderboard for us Supercharger Hunters I moved from 22 to 16, but I am right in the middle of a pack of 800+ superchargers, there is a LOT of movement in this area. I think I may just leave it at 815 until I drop back down to 20+

Last edited:
Quick spin around the mid-Atlantic. 2 days, 2000 miles, 42 chargers.

Check-ins for 2023-05-06
- Union, NJ (#1070)
- Newark - Chestnut Hill Rd, DE (#1071)
- Newark - Old Baltimore Pike, DE (#1072)
- Bear, DE (#1073)
- Seaford, DE (#1074)
- Salisbury - N Salisbury Blvd, MD (#1075)

Check-ins for 2023-05-07
- Ocean City - 12502 Ocean Gateway, MD (#1076)
- Exmore, VA (#1077)
- Virginia Beach - Lynnhaven Pkwy, VA (#1078) (First to check-in)
- Portsmouth, VA (#1079)
- Oxford, NC (#1080)
- Cary - Bass Pro Ln, NC (#1081)
- Chapel Hill, NC (#1082)
- McLeansville, NC (#1083)
- Thomasville, NC (#1084)
- Matthews, NC (#1085)
- Charlotte - Providence Rd, NC (#1086)
- Fort Mill, SC (#1087)
- Mocksville, NC (#1088)
- Clemmons, NC (#1089)
- Winston-Salem, NC (#1090)
- Kernersville, NC (#1091)
- Mt Airy - Graceland Ln, NC (#1092)
- Atkins, VA (#1093)
- Princeton, WV (#1094)
- Lewisburg, WV (#1095)
- Lexington - E Nelson St, VA (#1096)

Check-ins for 2023-05-08
- Richmond - S Providence Rd, VA (#1097)
- Colonial Heights, VA (#1098)
- Ashland, VA (#1099)
- Mechanicsville, VA (#1100)
- Fredericksburg - Jefferson Davis Hwy, VA (#1101)
- Woodbridge - Potomac Town Place, VA (#1102)
- Fairfax, VA (#1103)
- Fairfax - Fairfax Blvd, VA (#1104)
- Gaithersburg - Watkins Mill Rd, MD (#1105)
- Bethesda - Elm St, MD (#1106)
- Washington - M St NE, DC (#1107)
- Bowie, MD (#1108)
- Joppatowne, MD (#1109)
- North East - Pulaski Hwy, MD (#1110)
- Pompton Lakes, NJ (#1111)

Check-ins for May 8:
Trenton ON (first to check-in)

This one has been sitting unclaimed for a bit. Need more Canadians to jump in. I've invited a few.

Almost didnt make it there. I was at Tesla service this morning to get official CCS adaptor and software install for the Model S. Later in the day I stopped at a supercharger - and it wouldnt accept charge. Fortunately, I was close to another service center. They reloaded charging software one more time and verified it worked.

Must have some extra sauce in the code. I got a 179kW charge for a bit -- a record for my 5-year old MS. (Havent done a CCS charge yet. The unit I tried required some funky RF card.)

Be safe out there. It's construction season up north.

Quick spin around the mid-Atlantic. 2 days, 2000 miles, 42 chargers.

Check-ins for 2023-05-06
- Union, NJ (#1070)
<snip>

Check-ins for 2023-05-07
<snip>
- Virginia Beach - Lynnhaven Pkwy, VA (#1078) (First to check-in)
<snip>

Check-ins for 2023-05-08
<snip>
- Mechanicsville, VA (#1100)
<snip>
@tes-s, congrats on 1,100, a shared 1st visit at VA Beach, and jumping up from 12th to 9th.

Check-ins for May 8:
Trenton ON (first to check-in)

This one has been sitting unclaimed for a bit. Need more Canadians to jump in. I've invited a few.

Almost didnt make it there. I was at Tesla service this morning to get official CCS adaptor and software install for the Model S. Later in the day I stopped at a supercharger - and it wouldnt accept charge. Fortunately, I was close to another service center. They reloaded charging software one more time and verified it worked.

Must have some extra sauce in the code. I got a 179kW charge for a bit -- a record for my 5-year old MS. (Havent done a CCS charge yet. The unit I tried required some funky RF card.)

Be safe out there. It's construction season up north.
I had a couple "out of character" high charge rates on my recent trip. I think I saw 187kW at one point. Before I had always topped out at 160kW or maybe in the 160s. Either way the high charge rate only lasts for an instant and the taper is sever on the old Model S so there still isn't much gain vs. supercharging at an uncrowded v2.

Grabbed Sta. Maria this afternoon on my way to meeting my oldest friend for lunch in Solvang. He drove his Taycan up from Malibu.

Then took a short hike in the hills to Nojoqui Falls. Avoided the ubiquitous poison oak that was trailside.

Oddly, Santa Maria SC is now down. Had to stop in Buellton.

Attachments

• 4DED0CCA-0EB2-48B4-9547-01CCF5686300.jpeg
    4DED0CCA-0EB2-48B4-9547-01CCF5686300.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
Adding some Check-ins for 2023-04-22
- Commerce - Telegraph Rd, CA (#118)

Check-ins for 2023-05-09 (TODAY)
- Cabazon, CA (#119)
- Indio, CA (#120)
- Ehrenberg, AZ (#121)
- Quartzsite - Main Event Ln, AZ (#122) (First to check-in)
(I didn't think of taking photo since didn't realize I was First... Until hours later)
However I think the official Tesla page says 28 (250khw), and 8 (150kwh that's in the Carl's Jr Parking lot. Guess it still expanding to 88?
- Buckeye, AZ (#123)

Working on a few AZ sites on this trip!

- Cabazon, CA (#119)
- Indio, CA (#120)
- Ehrenberg, AZ (#121)
(I didn't think of taking photo since didn't realize I was First... Until hours later)
However I think the official Tesla page says 28 (250khw), and 8 (150kwh that's in the Carl's Jr Parking lot. Guess it still expanding to 88?
- Buckeye, AZ (#123)

I think Quartzsite you checked in is just at permit stage and you may have misattributed the visit. The Quartzsite expansion at Carl’s Jr is not considered a new entity and has 46 previous visits. Unless you have Breaking News🤓

- Cabazon, CA (#119)
- Indio, CA (#120)
- Ehrenberg, AZ (#121)
- Buckeye, AZ (#123)

Nice work on the 10 westbound eastbound! That expansion to V3 at Indio is one of my favorite builds as has been needed for years. I think you may have accidentally checked in to Quartzsite "main event lane" however since that site is still in permit status and has not yet begun construction to my knowledge. The existing Quartzsite location is just adjacent to Carl's Jr. and also was expanded a couple years ago.

Last edited:
I think Quartzsite you checked in is just at permit stage and you may have misattributed the visit. The Quartzsite expansion at Carl’s Jr is not considered a new entity and has 46 previous visits. Unless you have Breaking News🤓
I think I did somehow I didn't even know there was 2 sites, one in permit stage. Now how to fix the Phantom check-in :p

Limited: Nice work on the 10 westbound! That expansion to V3 at Indio is one of my favorite builds as has been needed for years. I think you may have accidentally checked in to Quartzsite "main event lane" however since that site is still in permit status and has not yet begun construction to my knowledge. The existing Quartzsite location is just adjacent to Carl's Jr. and also was expanded a couple years ago.
Yes you both are right somehow since I spinning Poke stops and check-in the gps position picked the wrong site. I'll see if I can fix it myself.
The Indio site is nice location in between a big gap and the shopping center had lots of space. However I was definitely going East bound...on the 10

OK I deleted the Phantom mistake check-in on non physical site and manually check-in to the right one.

Last edited:
I think I did somehow I didn't even know there was 2 sites, one in permit stage. Now how to fix the Phantom check-in :p

Yes you both are right somehow since I spinning Poke stops and check-in the gps position picked the wrong site. I'll see if I can fix it myself.
The Indio site is nice location in between a big gap and the shopping center had lots of space. However I was definitely going East bound...on the 10
There’s a way to undo mistakes that I’ve had to ferret out a few times. I’ll let one of the pros give you a straightforward how-to.

Of course you were...silly me! Have fun in Arizona!
Thanks Yes definitely will go West bound when I head back! Not sure with 3 days in Arizona what to do yet drive by Lucid or see how far I can take in afternoon to Sedona and drive back to Scottsdale for sleep lol.
Good. I just re-figured out how to do it on the Me tab.
Yup that's where I went, Me tab and remove and insert with same time as one I deleted so it's still chronological.