Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was trying to figure out if it was "chili" or spaghetti :)

I'm a fairly gluttonous eater when on the road, but don't think I would even touch that lol.

Cincinnati style is traditionally served over spaghetti. You order it like this.
  • 2-way: chili over spaghetti
  • 3-way: chili over spaghetti, with cheese on top
  • 4-way: chili over spaghetti, with cheese on top, plus onions OR beans
  • 5-way: chili over spaghetti, with cheese on top, plus onions AND beans
My wife and I discovered Cincinnati-style chili when we were living in Chicago, from this Chili's Mac 5-Way Chili on Broadway, not too far from Wrigley Field. Alas, it closed after a pretty good run.

One new one for today, and a “first”, too:

#835, 05/16/23, Sparks, NV

IMG_2085.jpeg
IMG_2086.jpeg
IMG_2087.jpeg

Check-ins for 2023-05-16
- Lake Charles, LA (#819)
- Iowa - Henry's Travel Plaza, LA (#820)
- Lafayette, LA (#821)
- Baton Rouge, LA (#822)
- Baton Rouge - Highland Rd, LA (#823)
- Baton Rouge - Airline Hwy, LA (#824)
- Covington, LA (#825)
- McComb, MS (#826)
- Hattiesburg, MS (#827)

The Baton Rouge, LA supercharger was full and I waited about 5 minutes until someone pulled out. I plugged in to the spot he was at and I got the error message CHG_U006 charge port latch not engaged. The plug looked okay and my charge port was clear, no obstructions. I removed and reinserted the plug at least 10 times and leaned on it really hard and it finally latched and started charging. I thought that if someone else was just charging there, it might be a problem with my charge port latch. The nearest service center was in New Orleans, so I charged to 90% just in case I could not charge any more until it was fixed. When charging completed, the charge port would not unlatch and release the cable from my car. I tried the button on the plug and the button on the screen and neither would release the cable. Finally, I held down the release button on the key fob while I wiggled the plug and after a few tries, it released. I moved to an empty stall and there the plug latched and released normally, so it was not a problem with my car. I’ve charged 5 more times today with no problem. I thought there was a phone number on the pedestals to report a Supercharger problem but I could not find one.

Check-ins for 2023-05-16
- Lake Charles, LA (#819)
- Iowa - Henry's Travel Plaza, LA (#820)
- Lafayette, LA (#821)
- Baton Rouge, LA (#822)
- Baton Rouge - Highland Rd, LA (#823)
- Baton Rouge - Airline Hwy, LA (#824)
- Covington, LA (#825)
- McComb, MS (#826)
- Hattiesburg, MS (#827)

The Baton Rouge, LA supercharger was full and I waited about 5 minutes until someone pulled out. I plugged in to the spot he was at and I got the error message CHG_U006 charge port latch not engaged. The plug looked okay and my charge port was clear, no obstructions. I removed and reinserted the plug at least 10 times and leaned on it really hard and it finally latched and started charging. I thought that if someone else was just charging there, it might be a problem with my charge port latch. The nearest service center was in New Orleans, so I charged to 90% just in case I could not charge any more until it was fixed. When charging completed, the charge port would not unlatch and release the cable from my car. I tried the button on the plug and the button on the screen and neither would release the cable. Finally, I held down the release button on the key fob while I wiggled the plug and after a few tries, it released. I moved to an empty stall and there the plug latched and released normally, so it was not a problem with my car. I’ve charged 5 more times today with no problem. I thought there was a phone number on the pedestals to report a Supercharger problem but I could not find one.
I've had a supercharger plug stuck in my chargeport twice and both times I was eventually able to get it to release, but it always raises the blood pressure (and wastes time).

If you call Tesla Roadside Assistance, they can at least verify that the pins are not engaged so you can feel free to pull hard. On one of the occasions, I had to pull using nearly my entire body weight (I'm a big guy) and pushing off on the car with one of my legs before it finally came out. I don't think half of Tesla owners would have been able to pull as hard as I did and I think I tumbled to the ground a little, but I was happy to get out of there nonetheless.

Decided to make a quick out and about to Yo-ho-ho-semite yesterday. (That would be oot and aboot to those north of the 49th parallel.)

Grabbed Mariposa and El Portal yesterday. I wanted to see the raging Merced River making its way through the valley floor and out of the park as it flows to Lake McClure and its confluence with the San Joaquin east of Newman.

(I took a couple of videos to show the volume of water and the speed in which it was tumbling through the valley and canyon below the valley. Apparently, I did something wrong because this attachment stuff cannot be attached. Had I known, I would have taken some stills.) Alas.

Anyway, I believe that the flow is yet to peak. My best guess is that the flow will peak in early June and last for most of the month. The classic Mist Trail that starts from Curry Village and is the gateway to Half Dome (permit required) and the John Muir Trail starts out by surmounting Vernal Falls, crossing over the river upstream from the falls and then slogging upward and onward to Nevada Falls. Bring your slicker or a cheap garbage bag and experience the truly awesome climb alongside Vernal Falls. I have done this several times in the past, gotten drenched, and then would dry out in 15 minutes once at the top of the falls.

Just. Truly. Spectacular.

Just joined the "competition" and wanted to introduce myself. We've been electric enthusiasts for quite awhile. Put solar on the house in 2012 and purchased a Volt in 2013. (the Tesla stretch for a Model S was a bit too much for us at the time). More recently we got our Model Y in September of 21. For quite a few of our trips we're also pulling our NuCamp Tag teardrop trailer. Last summer we traveled to Oregon, Washington and British Columbia before starting to make our way home. More recently we ran down to South Padre Island for the Starship launch. It's been great fun and we thoroughly enjoy traveling in this manner.

I don't plan on giving any of the leaders here a run for their money here but thought it would be fun to keep track of were we've been and look for opportunities to visit new Superchargers when we're out and about. Really enjoy the maps that Supercharging.Life generates and appreciate the talent and effort that's gone into making this all possible.

Here's a pic of our set-up in Canmore last summer.

3545117B-E7A3-44E9-ADC5-DFE180C89C4D_1_105_c.jpeg

Decided to make a quick out and about to Yo-ho-ho-semite yesterday. (That would be oot and aboot to those north of the 49th parallel.)

Grabbed Mariposa and El Portal yesterday. I wanted to see the raging Merced River making its way through the valley floor and out of the park as it flows to Lake McClure and its confluence with the San Joaquin east of Newman.

(I took a couple of videos to show the volume of water and the speed in which it was tumbling through the valley and canyon below the valley. Apparently, I did something wrong because this attachment stuff cannot be attached. Had I known, I would have taken some stills.) Alas.

Anyway, I believe that the flow is yet to peak. My best guess is that the flow will peak in early June and last for most of the month. The classic Mist Trail that starts from Curry Village and is the gateway to Half Dome (permit required) and the John Muir Trail starts out by surmounting Vernal Falls, crossing over the river upstream from the falls and then slogging upward and onward to Nevada Falls. Bring your slicker or a cheap garbage bag and experience the truly awesome climb alongside Vernal Falls. I have done this several times in the past, gotten drenched, and then would dry out in 15 minutes once at the top of the falls.

Just. Truly. Spectacular.
You’re lucky. They’ve been closing Yosemite off/on lately for fear of run off flooding.

Reactions: NKYTA
Unofficial road report for Mid-May:

According to (mostly) reliable sources:

California State Route 89 (Monitor Pass) from US395 just south of the Nevada line to Markleeville and State Route 88 opened up around May 9.

California State Route 4 (Ebbets Pass) has been cleared to about halfway from the Mt. Reba turnoff to the summit on the west side. It is unclear how much progress Caltrans has made from the east. The highway is still closed. Best guess is that it will open at the earliest in mid-June.

California State Route 108 (The Randys highway/Sonora Pass) has been opened to Kennedy Meadows east of Strawberry. Caltrans crews are attacking it from both sides, but are making slow headway due to the quantity of snow and ice that has been buried beneath the snow. The snow is so high, and the width is so narrow in many places that a sno-cat fitted with a plow climbs on top of the snow to push it down to the blower that shoots it off the highway. My guess is that this road won't open until a week or so after Ebbets Pass, perhaps as late as July 1.

California State Route 120 (West)/Tioga Road (through Yosemite). Caltrans is responsible for opening the highway to the park boundary while the Park Service is responsible through the park. As of ten days ago, Caltrans was making about a quarter-mile per day progress. As of Friday last, the NPS had cleared Tioga Road to White Wolf. It is likely that Caltrans will be able to open its portion by early June, but the Park Service will take longer.

What is unknown as the roads are cleared is any damage or obstacles to the highways that need to be addressed before then can be open to vehicle traffic. Boulders, trees, and mud can all delay opening until disposed of. In addition, bridges, culverts, and shoulders may need to be repaired or replaced for safe travel. Seasonal creeks may be overflowing their banks with the vast quantity of snow melt, so they may decide to let the runoff subside before opening to traffic.

In short: Check road conditions before venturing out. Any thought of visiting Tuolumne Meadows this summer may not be viable until July or later.

-30-​

When I had a stuck cable, support walked me through using the manual release in the trunk.

I didn’t mention it in my previous post, but I did open the flap inside the trunk and feel around for a release. I found nothing. There was a Tesla technician working on the superchargers at Tupelo today and he showed me the loop to pull to release the latch on his Model Y. I just now looked at my car again and still found nothing. Is the manual release different on a March 2014 Model S?