Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
For a few weeks now, I've been worried that my SC hunting days was over, but today I'm back and planning new trips.

Tesla x 2.jpg

A "new" TMS replacing my old trusted ride was picked up today :cool:

Check-ins for 2023-05-20
- Page, AZ (#447)
Sorry we will not be in Custer this weekend. We have planned a Grand Circle national park trip.
We were in Zion last 2 nights; there are two J1772 plugs by the Lodge.
We are now in Grand Canyon, staying at the Kachina (next to El Tovar); there is a 10-50 plug right next to the hotel.
We will pick up the supercharger on the way out tomorrow.

Check-ins for 2023-05-19
- Visalia, CA (#409)

Check-ins for 2023-05-20
- Newhall, CA (#410)
- Oakhurst, CA (#411)

I drove to Yosemite twice in the last 24 hours from LA. My daughter spiked a fever when we we we had dinner at Fish Lake just outside the park entrance, so drove all the way home. I grabbed 3 hours of sleep and finally made it today with my sons. First time; oh wow it’s magical. Scary too, while waking on a path by the valley road I heard crackling and watched a large pine tree topple over across the road just missing a Model 3. It must happen quite frequently, they had it cut up and pushed off the road by a front end loader within 45 min.

Attachments

• IMG_1208.jpeg
    IMG_1208.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1194.jpeg
    IMG_1194.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
I fear I lost the thread, what happened to your old car and which TMS is the new one and what'd it cost?
Yep, tes-s got it right, it's all in my signature.

Couple of weeks ago my old TMS suddenly flooded the display with error messages. Got it running again after a few hard resets, but took it to a service center for check-up. Looks like my engine unit had a cracked in it, and water had penetrated the motor. Tesla wont touch it, so that's probably the end of the road (pun intended) for that car. However I have a local workshop that are certified EV repairers, they have agreed to take a look at it and possible replace the motor with a used unit. If they gives thumbs up, we'll fix it and keep it as a secondary car.

The Norwegian Krona (NOK) has been plummeting against the dollar for some time, so by the time someone reads this I might be off :). I payed about $22.000,- from a car dealer with a 6 month used car warranty, and it's just been through the biannually EU checkup. And remember cars are wildly expensive in Norway, so this was quite cheap.

Last edited:
... Danvers MA just opened.

(Fair warning - probably this evening after family obligations)
Check! This mall is surrounded by a maze of highways. I managed to make two wrong turns - one arriving and one leaving - neither of which really made much difference in the end. All roads lead to (or from) supercharging, I guess.

Check-ins for 2023-05-20
- Danvers, MA (#136) (First to check-in)

PXL_20230520_232810916.jpg

Couple of weeks ago my old TMS suddenly flooded the display with error messages. Got it running again after a few hard resets, but took it to a service center for check-up. Looks like my engine unit had a cracked in it, and water had penetrated the motor. Tesla wont touch it, so that's probably the end of the road (pun intended) for that car. However I have a local workshop that are certified EV repairers, they have agreed to take a look at it and possible replace the motor with a used unit. If they gives thumbs up, we'll fix it and keep it as a secondary car.
Tesla replaced the drive unit in my 2013 S for $7,000. They said water got in.

My guess is both our cars had the same problem - the coolant seals inside the drive unit leaked.

• Informative
Reactions: Droschke and Bredo
Check-ins for 2023-05-19
- Visalia, CA (#409)

Check-ins for 2023-05-20
- Newhall, CA (#410)
- Oakhurst, CA (#411)

I drove to Yosemite twice in the last 24 hours from LA. My daughter spiked a fever when we we we had dinner at Fish Lake just outside the park entrance, so drove all the way home. I grabbed 3 hours of sleep and finally made it today with my sons. First time; oh wow it’s magical. Scary too, while waking on a path by the valley road I heard crackling and watched a large pine tree topple over across the road just missing a Model 3. It must happen quite frequently, they had it cut up and pushed off the road by a front end loader within 45 min.Check-ins for 2023-05-19
- Visalia, CA (#409)
- Fish Camp, CA (#410) (Comment: Forgot to check in before )

Check-ins for 2023-05-20
- Newhall, CA (#411)
- Oakhurst, CA (#412)

that car of yours is more expensive than I remembered
$1100/month; $.43 per mile.

Cost over 11 years/300,000 miles:
$70,000 for car ($90,544 less current value of 20,544)
$27,788 service and repairs (includes $12k for battery and $7k for drive unit)
$14,634 insurance
$11,456 tires
$ 2,927 registration and taxes
$ 395 fuel

Gas car comparison:
$ 2,500 service (3 brake jobs @ $1000 each, 30 oil changes at $50 each - assuming 0 problems with the car)
$ 5,000 repairs (suspension, exhaust (catalytic converter!), belts, air conditioning, 12v battery, etc)
$30,000 fuel (30mpg, $3/gal)

Last edited:
Well, getting the Las Vegas Superchargers that I was missing turned out to be more difficult than I had expected, but at least I was able to get it done. Early Sunday morning, and each one was full when I arrived, but I didn’t have to wait too long to get a spot. Vegas was fun, but the traffic just keeps getting worse and worse each time that I visit.

#838, 05/20/23, Las Vegas, NV - South Eastern Avenue
#839, 05/21/23, Las Vegas, NV - South Rampart Boulevard
#840, 05/21/23, Las Vegas, NV - West Tropical Parkway
#841, 05/21/23, Las Vegas, NV - East Sahara Avenue

$1100/month; $.43 per mile.

Cost over 11 years/300,000 miles:
$70,000 for car ($90,544 less current value of 20,544)
$27,788 service and repairs (includes $12k for battery and $7k for drive unit)
$14,634 insurance
$11,456 tires
$ 2,927 registration and taxes
$ 395 fuel

Gas car comparison:
$ 2,500 service (3 brake jobs @ $1000 each, 30 oil changes at $50 each - assuming 0 problems with the car)
$ 5,000 repairs (suspension, exhaust (catalytic converter!), belts, air conditioning, 12v battery, etc)
$30,000 fuel (30mpg, $3/gal)
I'm trying to do the comparison, but I can't quite get there. Service+tires+fuel cost gives a slight ($2K) edge to gas car - but you're not driving 300K miles on one set of tires for a gas car. Presumably insurance & registration will be equivalent for equivalent-MSRP cars. (To be clear, I love having this much data.)

Maybe the message is - not a clear win for Tesla, despite Elon's "there's nothing to fix on an EV".

I'm trying to do the comparison, but I can't quite get there. Service+tires+fuel cost gives a slight ($2K) edge to gas car - but you're not driving 300K miles on one set of tires for a gas car. Presumably insurance & registration will be equivalent for equivalent-MSRP cars. (To be clear, I love having this much data.)

Maybe the message is - not a clear win for Tesla, despite Elon's "there's nothing to fix on an EV".
I was not clear. Other costs (car, insurance, tires, reg/taxes) roughly the same for a comparable sedan.

One could make an argument the Tesla cost ($70k) is more than a comparable gas car - so call it a draw. Roughly the same cost. Wonder how many more miles that gas engine and transmission have left after 300k miles though.