Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Villa Park, IL. First to checkin
IMG_0422.jpeg

Since this is a friendly competition after all, I thought I would suggest a new sub-competition, especially for the hodads like me.

My proposal is to list the three locations where the date of our visit is the longest after opening. Our technical gurus have been kind enough to list "days after opening" among our statistics. It is real easy to see; all you need to do is to click on the heading and the list sorts from longest to shortest.

Here are my top three:

Centralia, Washington: 3,361 days after opening
Gila Bend, Arizona: 3,230 days after opening
Cordes Lakes, Arizona: 3,081 days after opening

Since this is a friendly competition after all, I thought I would suggest a new sub-competition, especially for the hodads like me.

My proposal is to list the three locations where the date of our visit is the longest after opening. Our technical gurus have been kind enough to list "days after opening" among our statistics. It is real easy to see; all you need to do is to click on the heading and the list sorts from longest to shortest.

Here are my top three:

A participant is going to want to log ALL their visits to really play this subset, unless your intent is to capture just the first visit to the site.

Here are my top three:

Fun idea! Mine are all in Texas:

San Marcos, TX: 3,557 days after opening
Waco, TX: 3,536 days after opening
Columbus, TX: 3,504 days after opening

Check-ins for 2023-05-23
- Plymouth, NC (#344)
- Greenville, NC (#345)
- Kinston, NC (#346)
- Wallace, NC (#347)
- Wilmington, NC (#348)
- Leland, NC (#349)
- North Myrtle Beach, SC (#350) (First to check-in)
- Myrtle Beach, SC (#351)
- North Charleston, SC (#352)
- Charleston, SC (#353)
- Hilton Head - William Hilton Pkwy, SC (#354)
- Hilton Head Island, SC (#355)

Check-ins for 2023-05-24
- Pooler, GA (#356)
- St. Augustine - World Commerce Pkwy, FL (#357)

East Coast for me, no surprise.

Salisbury, MD #1068 Legacy 2796 days
Hooksett (north), NH #1175 Legacy 2728 days
Utica, NY #1306 Manual 2715 days

I assume Legacy was prior to supercharging.life.
Manual is sc.life
Admin was entered by an admin for me AFTER sc.life was operational??
What about the ones that have the gps tag?
I know our admins are capable, but linking data with Life360 or other apps seems unlikely, but I wouldn’t put it past them.

On the last two thirds of my summer ‘22 trip I was pretty good about using the browser in car to log via sc.life.

I almost fully cleared TX last summer. Now I have like 50 new ones.
Oh to retire soon.

The first road trip is underway in the new X. It is a drastically different experience from my S, even though my S is only three years old. The X is cavernous compared to the S, and the S isn't any slouch regarding carrying capacity. there are so many nuances that are hard to capture here. Crazy fast supercharging speeds too. I have a love/hate relationship with the yoke.

Met up with @SilverMonk for dinner. It was great to see him and catch up since our last meet-up.

We noticed the West Unity Travel Plaza superchargers were live in our apps. We intend to visit them tomorrow. I'll hit the westbound travel plaza, but SilverMunk intends to get both. Hopefully no one else will get to them before midnight.

Check-ins for 2023-05-24
- New Stanton, PA (#1146)
- North Huntingdon - Ronda Ct, PA (#1147)
- Cranberry Township - US 19, PA (#1148)
- Cleveland - Euclid Ave, OH (#1149)

PXL_20230525_013002816.jpg

Cleveland - Euclid Avenue
PXL_20230524_213342487.jpg

The first road trip is underway in the new X. It is a drastically different experience from my S, even though my S is only three years old. The X is cavernous compared to the S, and the S isn't any slouch regarding carrying capacity. there are so many nuances that are hard to capture here. Crazy fast supercharging speeds too. I have a love/hate relationship with the yoke.
I think the "Big Sky" windshield is one of the most dramatic differences in a normal car especially when traveling through trees, mountains, bridges, cities, etc.

xwsuw5R.jpg

CyberTruck looks to be just a little smaller:
w7bdQIy.jpg

Aside: You may be able to swap that yoke out for a round with someone. When that is done you just have to use the 'service' menu and choose the reinstall software option it seems.

I'm not competitive in this - only two over 2,000 days.

For the first visit longest after opening:

Price, UT 2049 days after opening
Darien CT, SB 2024 days after opening
Folsom - Iron Point Rd, CA 1793 days after opening
We could have a competition the other way. Who has the shortest period for not visiting one? My guess is Bighorn!

Reactions: juliusa and Bighorn
I think the "Big Sky" windshield is one of the most dramatic differences in a normal car especially when traveling through trees, mountains, bridges, cities, etc.

xwsuw5R.jpg

CyberTruck looks to be just a little smaller:
w7bdQIy.jpg

Aside: You may be able to swap that yoke out for a round with someone. When that is done you just have to use the 'service' menu and choose the reinstall software option it seems.
Tesla will swap my yoke for a steering wheel for free if I decide to do so. I remain on the fence about whether to swap or not because there is so much I like about the yoke. That windshield is certainly something to behold. For me, one of the biggest advantages is the large openings created by the falcon wing doors. It makes it easy for me to load stuff, like my mobility scooter. I love the cooled seats. I love the tilting center display. I love the auto-close driver door. I love having a single click to get into NOA/FSD. I love the induction phone charging under the dash. I love the center console's cubbies. I love that it has a 12V power plug in the back. I love the predictive drive selector (Drive or reverse). I love the blacked-out look of the trip, tires, and tint.

Being a HW4 car, much doesn't work yet. NOA is available, but not FSD. Summon, auto-park and the like are not active yet.

Check-ins for 2023-05-24
- Carlton, MN (#1209)
- Two Harbors, MN (#1210)
- Minocqua, WI (#1211)
- Marinette, WI (#1212)

Glad I charged a little bit extra in Minocqua (by accident, because a local had some questions about the Tesla Supercharger) when I encountered a detour because a bridge was out on WIS-64. Still made it to Marinette (and avoided hitting several deer) with 17% SOC.