Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers - West Des Moines, IA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This would be a great SC station for us when we travel from Overland park, KS to Verona, WI. Hope it is operational soon. Thanks for all the updates from Teslans!
If West Des Moines isn't yet open when you need it, consider an alternate route through La Plata, MO and a stop at the Depot Inn & Suites where there are two 80A destination charge stations open to the public 24/7. I recently stopped there while driving from Independence to Coralville. I have dual chargers so that helped minimize the Depot charge time, but it still was a long 2.9 hours. The Depot is operated by a very nice young couple and is kind of a railroad theme museum as well. I promised that couple I would come spend the night sometime.

• Informative
Reactions: JimK and jbcarioca
If West Des Moines isn't yet open when you need it, consider an alternate route through La Plata, MO and a stop at the Depot Inn & Suites where there are two 80A destination charge stations open to the public 24/7. I recently stopped there while driving from Independence to Coralville. I have dual chargers so that helped minimize the Depot charge time, but it still was a long 2.9 hours. The Depot is operated by a very nice young couple and is kind of a railroad theme museum as well. I promised that couple I would come spend the night sometime.

Thank you.

kgLzBdu.jpg

Reactions: Healy