Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers - Where to look (depending on region)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

Wiki thread please so that anyone can modify @Moderator

List of chains (restaurants, grocery stores) that are likely to host Superchargers and that have already hosted a few.

Name in the order [- name of business, (type of company)]see below in case.

Feel free to modify if you know of some

North America:

Canada:

• Cadillac Fairview (shopping mall)
  • SmartCentres (shopping mall)
  • Fairmont (hotel)
  • Irving Oil / Irving Big Stop (gas station)
  • Le Germain (hotel)
  • Metro / IGA (grocery store)

Hawaii:

• (I’ll let you guys choose)

Northwest: (Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington)

• Fred Meyer (grocery store)

California:

• Tesla SuperStations (rest stop)
  • Target (shopping)

Mountain / Southwest: (Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Oklahoma, Utah, Wyoming)

• Meijer (shopping)
  • Applebee’s (restaurant)

Texas:

• Flying J (gas station)
  • Premium Outlet malls

Midwest / Great Lakes: (Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin)

• Meijer (shopping)
  • Hy-Vee (grocery)

Southeast: (Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee)

• Meijer (shopping)

Florida:

• Wawa (convenience store)
  • Meijer (shopping)
  • Premium Outlet malls

Mid-Atlantic: (Delaware, Washington D.C., Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia)

• Sheetz (convenience store)

New-England: (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut)

• Meijer (shopping)

Mexico:

Europe: (if there are any, feel free to modify)

United Kingdom / Ireland:

Mainland Europe:

Eastern Europe:

-

Oceania: (if there are any feel free to modify)

Australia:

New Zealand:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think that Tesla is focusing Superchargers around specific brands as much as it is parking lots with nearby facilities.
Strip centers with parking seems to be a favorites. I suspect that Urban chargers will focus on free parking garages

I don't think that Tesla is focusing Superchargers around specific brands as much as it is parking lots with nearby facilities.
Strip centers with parking seems to be a favorites. I suspect that Urban chargers will focus on free parking garages
Yes but they are still making many deals with brands ( Meijer, Wawa, Sheetz, Hyvee). Yes there are some independent occasions but also with companies

Northwest: (Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington)

• Meijer (shopping)
I don't think either of these chains exist out here in the Northwest. Wawa is I think an east coast thing, like Pennsylvania. And Meijer is Canada and Michigan/Ohio/Indiana. They don't exist out in Idaho or Oregon that I know of. You may be confusing it with Fred Meyer. Fred Meyer is a grocery store chain that is owned by Kroger, and they have at least a few Superchargers at Fred Meyer stores in Oregon.

• Informative
Reactions: MarcoRP
I have many links to various jurisdictions in which Tesla is planning superchargers. Here are a few places to look for permits:

Oregon (Building tab, search for Project Name containing Tesla)
New Mexico (Building tab, search for Project Name containing Tesla)
Montana (most existing superchargers don't show up here, but it's easy to check even if success is unlikely)
Washington (search only the site city in which a supercharger is planned, and still may not find one even if it is in permitting)
San Francisco, CA
San Luis Obispo County (not city), CA
Santa Rosa, CA
Santa Barbara County (not city), CA
Woodside, CA
Sandy Springs, GA
Frederick, MD
Round Rock, TX (search for ELEC18 in the permit number)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: XHabjab and MarcoRP