Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharges further away see status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm fairly certain at some point you used to be able using the app to see supercharger status i.e. stalls free/used of any supercharger in UK but now it only shows a few of the closest nearby. I cannot find a way to search or view those further afield.

This was useful to see how busy a charger is at a given time of day if you're visiting the next day for example, e.g. Scotch Corner which I know from past experience gets v. busy.

Any ideas?

The OP was asking about doing this from the app. Presumably they want to do this from the comfort of their home rather than from the car.
Ah ok noted

I can't recall ever being able to see far away supercharger status from the app.

However, if you want to be able to see how busy superchargers are, on average, then search for them on google maps, click on one, and in the pop out panel, it will show you the busiest times...

Screen Shot 04-11-22 at 04.29 PM.PNG

Reactions: init6
For what I see, the app, will show you the Supercharger within the car range in that moment.

In my experience just a few days ago, the app selects Superchargers that are in range of your phone, not the car. My husband was 100 miles from home and when I checked the app, it was showing me Superchargers close to my current location, not his, even though I was viewing the location of his car.

In my experience just a few days ago, the app selects Superchargers that are in range of your phone, not the car. My husband was 100 miles from home and when I checked the app, it was showing me Superchargers close to my current location, not his, even though I was viewing the location of his car.
How you can see near to me nothing, but near to the car only 4 superchargers even the battery is 83% - more than 200 miles range.
Something is changed because before (I mean the last summer) was different.
Honestly I don't use the app for Superchargers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220411-173705_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20220411-173705_Tesla.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20220411-173505_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20220411-173505_Tesla.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20220411-173448_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20220411-173448_Tesla.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 33