Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharging Bonus or Error?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is your ending date exactly two years from the day you bought the car? I got the run around on the Supercharging network credits for the week leading up to taking possession. Everything from no free miles to 2 years, but when I walked out the door they said it was strictly 1,000 miles. I've only supercharged twice in four months so I didn't pay any attention to my account. Now that a supercharger opened in my town this week it may make me think twice!
As someone noted above, my expiration date is early October, 2021, so about 2 years and 2 weeks.

I got lucky and purchased by Model 3 Performance with lifetime supercharging back in 2018. Have racked up approximately $3000 of supercharging so far over 55k miles and hope to put in 10 years of service, 1.2 years of service so far. This was the reason I changed from AWD to performance.

Wow, you may be one of the few early M3 performance buyers who actually makes out by not taking the $5k Elon offered to give it up. For most others the $5k was worth more than lifetime supercharging.

I've been all over the Tesla website while logged into my account and I still can't find a Supercharger history use. Can you screenshot it? It shows my status and referrals, but no history.
I left out a step - sorry.

When you first log in, click the "Manage" button on the left side of the screen
upload_2020-1-13_9-56-57.png

THEN you should see the choices below in the upper right under the header. I have read here (maybe this thread - I don't remember) that if History button is missing, then you haven't had any Supercharger visits. But my memory is sometimes Swiss-cheesey
Menu.PNG

I left out a step - sorry.

When you first log in, click the "Manage" button on the left side of the screen
View attachment 499645
THEN you should see the choices below in the upper right under the header. I have read here (maybe this thread - I don't remember) that if History button is missing, then you haven't had any Supercharger visits. But my memory is sometimes Swiss-cheesey
View attachment 499649

Thank you! I did go into manage my account and it looks exactly the same as what you posted EXCEPT there is no history option. Odd!

Thank you! I did go into manage my account and it looks exactly the same as what you posted EXCEPT there is no history option. Odd!
Have you used a Supercharger? You may have mentioned previously, but well, TL;DR

If you haven't, that is probably the reason no history shows. If you want to confirm, stop by a Supercharger for a quick charge.

If you have, well then, I'm out of ideas...

Have you used a Supercharger? You may have mentioned previously, but well, TL;DR

If you haven't, that is probably the reason no history shows. If you want to confirm, stop by a Supercharger for a quick charge.

If you have, well then, I'm out of ideas...

Yes I've probably used one 6-8 times. I don't care all that much about the history anyway but I wanted to take a trip down memory lane lol
My choices go
Home Account Sign Out

The history tab isn't in there like you posted. Strange.

Interesting thread. I don't have a model 3, but on this subject, when I bought one of my cars (the MX in 2017), I was told I would NOT have any free supercharging, and have only a limited time of premium connectivity. It showed up in my account that way for a couple months. On one long trip I paid a small fee for supercharging.

Then to my surprise, about 3 months later, I got a notification I was going to get free unlimited supercharging and premium connectivity as long as I am the original owner ! I was in shock but pleasantly surprised. I suspect I was not the only one to get that. So for over 3 years now, my long distance trips on supercharging have been free. I got nothing to complain about so far as the company just keeps giving me decent updates for no charge. Toyota certainly hasn't been doing that for me with our Avalon of the same time frame.

Who knows, maybe some day you continuing to get free supercharging, yet I doubt it at this point. Would be nice though :)

Reactions: toolman335