Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharging / Charging in Manhattan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Embarking on a very adventurous (in terms of number stops and distance to be covered in a relatively short period of time - very long driving days) trip in my LR AWD Model 3 in a couple of weeks from Toronto, and I will find myself in the City for a good chunk of one day (from apx. 8 am to 2 or 3 pm).

I will be working for that time right around Port Authority / The New York Times Building and I have been exploring some parking / Tesla Destination charging lots in the area.

I see there is a lot at 350 West 43rd Street that shows up as having a Destination Charger, but I don't see any comments on this lot. Anyone familiar with this lot for parking and Tesla charging for the time I am there? (A Level 2 destination charger in safe parking from 8 am to 2 or 3 would be a tremendous help for my trip).

I see another one with a Tesla Destination charger at about 6th and 43rd but also no comments and little detail.

I would appreciate any input people can provide on parking / charging for that time period around that area. I assume it is just first come / first served, and I wonder how many chargers these lots have? Also, I don't have a fob for my 3 - just the key card. I assume if they have Tesla destination chargers in the lot they are well familiar with it?

Thx in advance.