Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey I'm a new guy and just took delivery last Saturday and after I signed into "My Tesla" account it shows limited on Supercharging????? WHATTTT??? I used friends referral code and now I am limited? Sent three emails and no response? Is this just a default in the site? Anyone else have this after delivery?

Hey I'm a new guy and just took delivery last Saturday and after I signed into "My Tesla" account it shows limited on Supercharging????? WHATTTT??? I used friends referral code and now I am limited? Sent three emails and no response? Is this just a default in the site? Anyone else have this after delivery?
It should be fine, Tesla is famously slow to respond to emails.
If you used a friends referral then you get free supercharging, and Tesla will clear it up.

• Informative
Reactions: bnsfengineer

Same here. I emailed them and am waiting to hear back.

you're says its not transferable? Is that new? Mine says its still transferable.

Supercharging
You have free, unlimited Supercharging for your current Tesla vehicle as well as any new Model S or Model X purchased before December 31, 2017. If you choose to sell your current Tesla, free Supercharging will transfer to the next owner. In addition, up to five friends you refer will also receive free Supercharging. Read our Supercharging terms.

you're says its not transferable? Is that new? Mine says its still transferable.

Supercharging
You have free, unlimited Supercharging for your current Tesla vehicle as well as any new Model S or Model X purchased before December 31, 2017. If you choose to sell your current Tesla, free Supercharging will transfer to the next owner. In addition, up to five friends you refer will also receive free Supercharging. Read our Supercharging terms.

Yes, this is new-ish. Last few months?

Here's what it says under my tesla account.

Supercharging
You have free, unlimited Supercharging for your current Tesla vehicle as well as any new Model S or Model X purchased before December 31, 2017. If you choose to sell your current Tesla, free Supercharging will not transfer to the next owner. Also, up to five friends you refer will also receive free Supercharging. Read our Supercharging terms.

Yes, this is new-ish. Last few months?

Here's what it says under my tesla account.

Supercharging
You have free, unlimited Supercharging for your current Tesla vehicle as well as any new Model S or Model X purchased before December 31, 2017. If you choose to sell your current Tesla, free Supercharging will not transfer to the next owner. Also, up to five friends you refer will also receive free Supercharging. Read our Supercharging terms.

Mine says the same thing. I took delivery this month.

Same here and I bought as a current S owner and used my own referral code. The only problem was the day after I got my X, I headed up to Idaho for the eclipse. Put ~2000 miles on in 5 days. Supercharging along the way.
Ran out of the 400 kWh credit on my way home and $-owed started showing up on my Supercharging screen as well as MyTesla.
Took awhile for those charges to clear since for some reason they assumed it was an "overtime" charge not an energy charge.
So, I had to listen to some well intentioned but patronizing Service Center people explain about sitting too long at the Superchargers. (sigh)
It did eventually get cleared up but the charge was reversed as "goodwill" instead of a Tesla foul-up, a couple weeks after unlimited Supercharging was initiated.