Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharging Curve for P90D Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My P90D X curve is above (I fixed the first post).
My P85 S curve is here: Supercharging Taper Curve for D+ Pack
Thanks for updating. But I think most people would be more interested in how many kwh is added to the battery in how many minutes. It is not entirely clear by looking at your graph. It would be great if there is a table or graph that simply show this information between the 85 and 90 kwh battery.

Thanks for updating. But I think most people would be more interested in how many kwh is added to the battery in how many minutes. It is not entirely clear by looking at your graph. It would be great if there is a table or graph that simply show this information between the 85 and 90 kwh battery.

Historically, those who have looked at these curves in the Model S section have wanted to know how many miles were added in how many minutes at what SOC. The bottom portion of my curves show this with the reference being on the right of the graph. SOC is listed on the left.

Since there's a taper curve, the number of kWh and/or miles added will depend upon where you are in the SOC.

Historically, those who have looked at these curves in the Model S section have wanted to know how many miles were added in how many minutes at what SOC. The bottom portion of my curves show this with the reference being on the right of the graph. SOC is listed on the left.

Since there's a taper curve, the number of kWh and/or miles added will depend upon where you are in the SOC.

I think using "miles" on the screen as reference can be un-accurate. Some people set their screen in "rated miles" and some use "typical miles". You could be looking at orange vs apple when comparing "miles".