Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharging Fun? YES!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So unlike ICE cars where a gas station could be on every block, I find that SCing is kind of fun, giving me opportunities to explore new areas while my car charges.

Like last night for instance, I had to SC my MYP and my wife and I ended up having an impromptu drive in movie date while at an SC with an In and Out. We watched Hulu, ate fries, drank cola while my kids slept in the back and the car was charging. All in the safe comfort of my Tesla.

Earlier this week, I had a meeting to go to and afterwards, I found an SC in DTLA and charged mycar while I explored the nearby outdoor mall. Would’ve never goneif it werent for the SC. Also nice to stretch my legs and hang out without the family once in awhile haha. SC gives me a reason to have some “me” time.

Anyone experience anything interesting at an SC?

*quick side note about SCs and Tesla. I am a real estate broker and have a commercial vacant lot for sale in Orange County. The Guys at Tesla corp messaged me about installing some SCs on my lot. Nice that they are actively looking to expand!!

Attachments

• B05131A3-8B03-499B-9C7F-26BFF9F63E71.jpeg
    B05131A3-8B03-499B-9C7F-26BFF9F63E71.jpeg
    288.7 KB · Views: 101