Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharging history ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. No dice though , maybe it’s just there as billing history. I guess it’s teslafi for me then . Thanks for the tip though.
Exactly what information do you need? In your Tesla account, under the History link should be a list of Supercharger sessions, as long as you are getting charged for the electrons. It will list the location, the date and time and the cost. Follow the > link and you can see the amount of kWh used and the price per kWh. A View Receipt link leads to a formal statement in the form of a .PDF. As far as I can tell, about the only thing missing is the estimated range that was added to your car. I don't have a TeslaFi account so I can't say what data you can get from that app.

Exactly what information do you need? In your Tesla account, under the History link should be a list of Supercharger sessions, as long as you are getting charged for the electrons. It will list the location, the date and time and the cost. Follow the > link and you can see the amount of kWh used and the price per kWh. A View Receipt link leads to a formal statement in the form of a .PDF. As far as I can tell, about the only thing missing is the estimated range that was added to your car. I don't have a TeslaFi account so I can't say what data you can get from that app.
Thanks , I was just curious as to how much I use over time. Friends have questions and seeing as I don’t see the bill on don’t have too detailed of a picture of what someone would be paying given the usage I make. It would also be good to see charging sessions outside SC but I’m guessing that would be API or teslafi .

Thanks , I was just curious as to how much I use over time. Friends have questions and seeing as I don’t see the bill on don’t have too detailed of a picture of what someone would be paying given the usage I make. It would also be good to see charging sessions outside SC but I’m guessing that would be API or teslafi .
Getting a little OT but @Allx made a statement which I can answer :).

Well I can only speak for ChargePoint sessions, as that's what I use at work, but that app does keep track of all charging activity. I rented a Model 3 off turo.com back in Jan. 2018 and the app still shows those charging sessions under the Charging Activity link. The location of the station, the estimated amount of range added, the duration of the charge and the date and cost are shown in a scrolling list in reverse chronological order (i.e., newest charges first). There's also a graphic that shows your cost and optionally, the amount of energy delivered to the car and the estimated distance, for the month that's at the top of the list.

If you click on any of the individual charging sessions you'll see a line graph showing the date and time of the session, the amount of power delivered in a timeline, the cost, duration and total amount of power consumed for the session. An estimated amount of range is also shown, based upon whatever vehicle you have registered with the ChargePoint account.

I'm not sure what else that's important enough to be recorded. There's also a Trends section where you can see a bar graph over time that can display either your cost, the energy consumed or the distance provided for each month of activity. Of course none of this will account for charging losses and/or vampire drain but I figure it's next to nothing when looking at months worth of data. I don't know if or when any of this data will go away but like I said, my initial ChargePoint sessions on the rental 3 are still there.

I'm not trying to sound like a ChargePoint advertisement but it's the best public EV charging network for me, for where I live. Yes, they only offer Level 2 charging for the 3; the DC Fast stations still can't be used with the CHAdeMO adapter with the 3.

I grabbed some screenshots from the app showing what I've described above:

ChargePoint_cost.jpg
ChargePoint_energy.jpg
ChargePoint_distance.jpg
ChargePoint_session.jpg
ChargePoint_trend_cost.jpg
ChargePoint_trend_energy.jpg
ChargePoint_trend_distance.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Allx
where does tesla charge us for supercharging? does it go straight onto the credit card or their website? I charged for only a few minutes today, but dont see it on my credit card and cannot find the section on my actual tesla account

@RayK: Where is the History link in one's account? I searched around but couldn't find it. If you could provide a screenshot or describe how to navigate to there, I'd appreciate it. I got 6 months of free supercharging that expired a week ago, so I haven't done paid supercharging just yet. Is that why I couldn't find the History link?

where does tesla charge us for supercharging? does it go straight onto the credit card or their website? I charged for only a few minutes today, but dont see it on my credit card and cannot find the section on my actual tesla account
Each session is charged to your credit card, usually within 24 hours. It’s on your Tesla account web page under history. The most recent session and amount also shows on your car’s charging screen in the lower right corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.